Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Comic Life ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Comic Life

  Summary: New Storyline. AU- Ryou and Yugi are two troubled teens. They try to take of the each other but it never works. Would they be able to over come it? Pairings: RyouxYugi shounen-ai and some yaoi. For FireHawk038 on FFN   Kinshin: Changed everything because it wasn’t working out for me and this was what I really planed for it so enjoy! This story is on major redo.   Prologue: Teaser Chapter   It was a bright day. The sun was shining over the Earth giving light for the day. The sky was clear with almost no clouds making it a beautiful day.   But to two people, the day could disappear for all they cared. The sun didn’t seem to fit their mood as they sat under a sakura tree. It’s pink petals in full bloom with the wind swaying them as petals begin to fall and fly through the air. It was crossbreeding. In plants there is no dominant color. Or the water being fed is color-coded. To a rose just add black coloring in the water. The white roses would turn at least with some dark color in it.   The white haired teen held the other teen in his arms. His back was slouched as his arms were around the waist of his lover. The tri-color haired teen caught a sakura petal in his hand as it passed by. They sat there, forgotten by the rest of the world. To others they were simply non-existent to their friends and family.   Excuse it, former friends and family.   Though they never cared, the memories seem to come at the most inopportune of times, which was mostly every day. But they just went on forgetting them moments later as they used methods to get rid of the pain they felt while remembering them. They couldn’t help it. It just came naturally. The two of them seem to have found comfort in the other seeing as there is no one else.   Misery loves company. And to the two of them, each other’s company was comforting even on a low scale.   Their minds seem to drift away during the day as they sat there under the same tree, far from the others, the platinum blond haired boy holding his lover as the cold winds blew. It was part of the routine. Everyday, they would be there even in snow and rain. If you ever watched them closely you would notice that they never seem to be separated because all they have is each other and that is enough to keep them alive.   Humans crave for attention no matter how hard they force those feelings down. Their actions say otherwise. The longing look in their eyes as they see friends and couples exploring the exploits of this stage in technology and design. If people searched hard enough they could help and make this world a beautiful place. But nowadays as technology advances and the years go by…   No one cares anymore. People are left out, jealousy because a key, vanity serves a great purpose; power becomes too powerful of an emotion to resist. That is the nature of humans. And that is how it will advance over the years as lives end too soon along with the failure of modern medicine. As scientists try to build new funded cures, which never reach its goal, they know more.   Ignorance is bliss.   And they are right. The more ignorant you are the safer you feel. You have no insecurities keeping something so important that maybe the government would use you for their own selfish purposes.   And that is how the two teens feel sitting under the sakura, ignorant and safe in their own little world. And most of the time fantasy is much better than reality, at least you are happy not knowing it isn’t real.   The white haired teen nuzzled the other’s neck. It was comforting though it seemed so boring just sitting for hours on end. He stopped when he felt the cool metal blade against his own neck.   “Ryou, don’t leave another mark. I might harm you,” Yugi said.   “I don’t mind.” He answered grasping the hand with the blade while pressing it towards his skin, nicking it a bit making blood leak exposed. “Don’t play around.”   The violet eyes narrowed and took his hand away. In the meantime marking a cut on Ryou’s neck. The knife dropped on his lap and slipped to the ground lying forgotten. Yugi turned his head to lap up the blood falling from the wound. The white haired teen shuddered at the sensation while his hand rested behind the other’s neck. The wound stopped bleeding a while ago but the metallic taste was still there. Yugi sighed and stood up helping Ryou also.   It was time to go back.   Back to their lives that consisted of neglect and among other things they were to get lost in. That is until the end of their activities when they find each other again in just before twilight. They gave each other one last kiss before going back home. It was going to be a seemingly long time before the next day of the night.   TBC-------------------------------------   Kinshin: Yes, I know, it probably sucked. Since there aren’t so many Ryou/Yugi ficcies out there I just thought I’d write one for someone who wanted this pairing as it is mentioned on the top. But anyways tell me whatcha think?   Like it? Review! NO FLAMES!