Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ COYA: Battle City 2 ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CYOA: It's your move!

D.C: I don't own YGO! I only own the made-up cards, I made-up.

A/n: This is my first ever YGO fanfic. So plz Read and Review! I would post it on FFN but they deleted my sister's stories of CYOA's so she is kind of ticked off. So she told me to post it here.

Summary: There are new cards out that are supposed to be powerful than the God Cards. They are called the Dragon Cards, and they just came out. The cards are called, Halo, Chaos, and Shadow. Now you own Halo and are entered into the Battle City II. Now you are paired with Seto in this. Seto has Shadow in this and the bad guy this time is your own brother. His goal is to obtain, Obelisk, Slifer, Ra, Halo, and Shadow and to become the world's most powerful duelist. Let the battle begin!

Some notes:

[This is what you are thinking]

{What Seto is thinking}?

`What your brother is thinking'

Introduction:

You sigh as you lean against a wall. You were waiting for Seto Kaiba to make the announcement that his tournament will begin. But the thing was everybody was wandering what the surprise was he announce last week. You didn't even care all you wanted to duel was show your parents that you can duel. Your parents paid much attention to your brother and not to you. Last year you moved in with your aunt ever since your parents got divorced and was arguing over who gets your brother Nick who two years older than you. Your brother became the North American Champion and you worked your way up to become #1 Duelist in the world and they still didn't care.

[Okay, this idiot is taking his sweet time.]

Finally Seto Kaiba came onto the air.

"Well, looks like you all decided to join. The tournament has officially begun but before you duel. We have added a new rule. This year we will be pairing duelists. This is how your preference in previous tournaments. So put your attention to the screen and see who you are paired with." He said as he disappeared from the screen.

You looked at the screen. [As long as I don't get paired with my brother I'm fine.]

Yugi Moto and Sakura Izumi

Malik Ishtar and Nick -insert your last name here-

Joey Wheeler and Lynn Adams

Bakura Ryou and Hotaru Kings

Ami Ishida and Mai Valentine

Seto Kaiba and -name-

A person on the screen appeared and it wasn't Seto Kaiba it was his little brother.

"Now that you know your partners, go and find them. Have fun and See you and your partner in the finals. Good Luck." Said Mokuba as the screen went back to regular programming.

"You gotta be kidding?" you mutter to yourself as you look around.

Your friends come up to you.

"Hey don't feel to bad." Said Sakura

"Yeah it can't be that bad." Said Hotaru

"I get Joey Wheeler, yuck." Said Lynn

"That can't be bad, Lynn -name got Seto Kaiba." Said Ami

Their partners came up and stood by them.

"Sorry, you get stuck with Kaiba." Said Yugi

"Thanks but I will get over it." You said

"I'm Yugi Moto by the way and these are basically my friends." Said Yugi pointing them out.

You sigh and smile at Yugi's friends.

{Where is this person at} thought a Seto Kaiba as he walked down to find you. He finally found you talking with Yugi and company.

"C'mon -name- I don't have all day." He starts

Turn to page 2

A/n: Sorry decided to leave you with a cliffy.