Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Day without Dice ❯ Girly locks ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing! Don't sue! cowers in corner from angry money hungry lawyers

It was a beautiful day at Domino high, teens talking, laughing and dueling…basically doing everything but homework, like they were suppose to, but instead they chose to waste class time. Yugi and gang slowly sauntered into class followed by a dead tried CEO, all who could barely keep their eyes open.

Joey gave a yawn and sat down at his desk only to have his chair taken out from underneath him by one of his best buddies Tristan.

"Heeeeeyyyyyy," moaned the blond. "I was using that." He concluded as he rubbed his backside tenderly and slowly rose to his feet. Tristan was just about to reply back to the temperamental teen when loud hooting and whistling interrupted him. Different colour eyes all swerved to the direction of the noise only to be met with a vision of heaven, as Tristan put it.

There she stood long midnight locks, piercing emerald green eyes and a light pink hue present on her cheeks.

"Damn…" the honey eyed teen said in a whisper which was quickly followed by a "What a knock out",

"Mmm mm good" and a "Thank heavenly Jesus!" The girl grumbled and took a seat next to Seto mumbling something about "stupid morons". The CEO raised a brow and looked the girl over. Something seemed awfully familiar about this "girl" and the fact that she wore the male uniform made him more suspicious.

"Ryouji?" questioned the cerulean-eyed teen as he turned to face the girl. Just as the girl was about to answer the brunet known as Tristan interrupted and started to introduce himself but not before trying some of his cheesy pick up lines.

"Hey baby what's your sign?" questioned the brown-eyed teen while giving a wink to the midnight haired teen.

"Do not enter! U MORON!" yelled the girl as she glared at the tall teen who only smiled and took her hand into his and placed a light kiss on her knuckles. Seto gave smirk, as he knew his suspicions were correct as to whom this new "girl" was.

"TRISTAN U STUPID BASTARD ITS ME RYOUJI!" wailed the teen as he ripped his hand from the brunet's grasp and started wiping his knuckles on his shirt. The brown-eyed teen paled as he stared at Ryouji in utter shock and disgust.

"EWWWWWWWWWWW!" wailed the brunet as he started spiting and trying desperately clean off his lips.

"Ryouji…I never knew you crossed dressed?" inquired the tri-colored haired teen as he looked at the tall teen skeptically. Ryouji let out a growl and gave a death glare towards the small teen.

"I'm not…I broke my hair elastic this morning and I lost my dice earring ok?!" screamed the emerald eyed teen as his eye twitched in annoyance.

Just then the teacher strode into the classroom and pulled down the screen for the overhead projector.

"Class.." the teacher started "today we will be starting the class off with health, and I chose to do the female reproduction system first, so would you all take out your notebooks and copy this down," the teacher concluded as she flipped the lights and flashed a diagram of the female reproductive system on the overhead. There was a mix of groans and a few "yes's" from the class. Most of the fits of happiness came from the male members of the class.

Finally, after a long boring lecture of the female anatomy the bell finally sounded. Ryouji slowly rose from his chair in a daze. Who knew females were so complicated! The raven-haired teen grabbed his books and quickly exited the classroom before he could get harassed by Yugi and the gang or another hoard of horny males.

"Ugh!" Ryouji said as he quickly raced to his locker to get his clothes for his next period class, which happened to Phys-Ed class. "Great," the emerald eyed teen said out loud as he grabbed his bag. Surely, things had to get better. The teen swiftly shut his locker door and raced towards the gym receiving a few catcalls from a few guys in the process. As soon as the teen entered the boys change room all the males turned and a few clad in only towels and boxers. Ryouji ignored the looks and set his bag down near his gym locker.

"Hey sweetheart, as much as I want you to stay here with us and get changed, the coach is gonna come in here soon and if he sees you, there's gonna be trouble," one well built blond said as he leaned on Ryouji's locker and flashed him a dashing smile. "But if you want we can continue this little stripping game later," the blue eyed teen teased and winked at the raven-haired teen.

"You baka!" The dungeon dice monsters creator said as he pushed the teen off his locker. "I'm a guy!" he shouted as he took his shirt off exposing his solid chest. The blond taken back by the angry teen's outburst backed away and went about his business.

"Looks like Otogi has a new feminine look guys," came another male voice from the other side of the locker room. Ryouji scowled knowing too well who had made that comment.

"Fuck off Bakura, or you'll regret it!" shot the emerald-eyed teen while slipping on his gym shorts and shirt.

"Stop making idle threats Otogi, why don't you go paint your nails or something," the white haired teen mocked as he tied up his sneakers.

"Either that or powder his nose," another male voice said as he exited the shower just finishing his session of phys-ed.

"Oh, Blow me Malik," Ryouji spat as he grabbed his water bottle and took a sip then spitting it out on the locker room floor. Malik only smirked and wrapped a small towel around his slim waist, not bothering to pat down his well built, tan body.

"Oh that's attractive Otogi, how are you suppose to pick up any males if you go around hocking everywhere you see fit?" Bakura teased as he picked up his water bottle and quickly exited the change room and went out to the gym. Ryouji growled and quickly followed suit.

Phys-Ed class went on like always, except for the fact poor Ryouji was now nicknamed "Girly locks" and constantly mocked by the rest of the class and harassed by Bakura. When was this day going to end? The coach finally blew his whistle and all the class quickly rushed back into the boys change room. Ryouji scowled at the other guys in the change room. Just then Bakura came strolled by him and placed a hand on his slim shoulder.

"Well well girly locks, I guess I'll see you later!" mocked the chocolate-eyed teen as he exited the change room.

"Fucking bastard," the dice crazed teen muttered under his breath as he shoved his sweaty gym clothes into his bag and exited the change room in a huff.

As the day continued Ryouji became more and more frustrated at least three times he has been caught by a teacher trying to enter the boy's bathroom and had been yelled at, then he had to prove to them he was a male…which was hard to do without offending the authority figure or getting suspended for indecent exposure. Otogi gave a sigh of relief as the final bell sounded to end the day. Ryouji sauntered over to his locker one final time and slowly filled his backpack full of books. Normally, he would have filled his bag faster but now the teen was too tired out from all the abuse he received and frankly he just didn't care anymore. All he cared about was getting home and having a nice warm shower. Then maybe going to the store and buying a pack of hair elastics. Or maybe in the reverse order. It didn't matter. The raven-haired teen shut his locker door quickly and tried to turn to leave when he felt a slight tugging.

"What the hell?" the teen inquired, the question directed to no one in particular. The teen tried to walk away again. This time a small yelp escaped the teen's lips as his head jolted backwards. Yes, Ryouji Otogi had done it. Only he could possibly achieve it. Somehow, some way the emerald eyed teen had managed to slam his locker door on his flowing midnight haired locks.

"Great! Just fucking great!" the teen muttered as he tried to use his strength to pull his hair out from the locker, disregarding the fact that his hair was attached to his head. "OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!" screamed the creator of dungeon dice monsters as he continued to push and push. Yes, it was official. Ryouji Otogi was stuck and by the look of it he would be for awhile if someone didn't come and help him open his locker.

"You realize your hair is attached to your head Otogi?" a cold voice came from the left of the teen. Ryouji closed his eyes and let out a sigh. This was all he needed. Why? Why did he have to grace him with his presence? Oh what pray tell did he do to deserve this? He didn't know all he knew is he wanted to get the hell home!

Pheonix: Well? What u think?

Ryouji: *glares at pheonix and crosses his arms*

Pheonix: *smiles* I knew you'd love it!

Ryouji: I HATED IT! I can't believe you could be soo mean!

Pheonix: I'm sorry but it's apart of the story line! Plus it's funny as hell!

Ryouji: I hate you, and your story line! I want my earring back!

Pheonix: You'll eventually get it back…or so you hope…like I said the more people who press that little button on the bottom left of the screen the faster you'll get your earring back!

Ryouji: OY! Please review people! I'm begging you!