Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Day without Dice ❯ Close Encounter ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I am poor from my graduation and other party like things. Please don’t sue me. You may only receive a few poorly drawn sketches of anime characters and possibly my rubber duck. I do not own anything even remotely related to this!

Chapter 3- Close encounter

Great. Just great. Just fucking peachy. The emerald eyed teen thought to himself as he slowly tried to turn his head in the direction which the cold voice came. This was all he needed to make the day perfect. Ryouji’s piercing eyes finally met with ice blue ones and tried to glare as best as he could, of course not even coming close to rivalling that of the CEO’s. The midnight haired teen let out a sigh.

“Please Kaiba I really don’t want to hear it, just take that pickle out of your ass for one moment and be a semi-nice guy and help me out?” whined the dice crazed teen. The brunet smirked. Never had he seen such stupidity. Well...that was a lie. There was the puppy dog, but that was expected. Wheeler was naturally stupid. Otogi. Otogi was a different story. This was unexpected, and the CEO took great pride in watching the dungeon dice monsters creator try desperately to free himself from the “evil” locker door of doom.

“Why should I?” was the cerulean eyed teens reply as he opened his locker and started to fill his brief case with files and other items he deemed important.

“Because...um...if you don’t I’ll tell everyone that...um...you k-kissed me!” shouted the raven haired teen in a panic. Then a slight blush crept onto his face. What did he just say? Oh gawd, Kaiba would surely kill him now. Goodbye cruel world, I guess I’m going to the big yatzee cup in the sky. Ryouji gulped and winced waiting for impact of the brunet’s fist, but never came.

Seto stopped suddenly. Did that dice freak just say what he thought he did? Tell everyone he kissed him? The CEO shuddered at the thought. That was all he needed. Harassment at school too, for “apparently” playing tonsil hockey with the school’s communal male whore. The CEO shook his head as a small pink hue crept onto his face. The Kaiba Corp president had never kissed anyone before, but it’s not like he would tell anyone that. Kaiba now looked over at the wincing teen and smirked.

“You are a fool Ryouji, no one would believe you or your sick twisted fantasies anyways,”the cerulean eyed teen shot back, voice letting off an icy chill. The emerald eyed teen growled.

“My fantasies are not twisted or sick! You...your just jealous that maybe..you can’t have me!” Ryouji shot back in a huff. He’d be damned if he let the “Ice Prince” as he had dubbed the CEO, get the last word.

“And then you woke up...” Seto mused as he shut his locker door swiftly. Ryouji clenched his fists in anger, knuckles slowly turning an unhealthy white colour. Damn him damn him! Thought the dungeon dice creator. How he hated when Kaiba got the best of him, well this was one battle the emerald eyed teen was not about to lose. Ryouji stared at the cocky, arrogant brunet in front of him, if only his hair wasn’t caught he’d show the Kaiba Corp president a thing or two.

“Well Otogi, it was nice talking, or should I say..watching you make an ass of yourself, but I really have better things to do then sit here and hear you bitch and moan,” the cerulean eyed teen said as he lifted his brief case and smirked again at the teen’s current situation.

That was it. It was the last straw. The midnight haired teen had, had enough. Ryouji Otogi looked up at the brunet, green eyes raging with spite. Then he did it. Yes, the dungeon dice monster’s creator had done it. He single handily freed himself from his metal prison, with one giant leap. Yes, leap. The emerald eyed teen had somehow managed with all his pent up anger to lunge himself at the CEO, pulling his long dark locks free from the “evil” locker. Ryouji, shocked at the fact that he had actually freed himself forgot about the fact his body was hurling towards a certain brunet, and crashed into his hard chest, sending both teens tumbling to the floor.

“....ow,” moaned the emerald eyed teen as he rubbed the back of his head tenderly, where a few of his luscious locks had been pulled out, unaware of the fact he was on top of a ceratin brunet, who was now fuming.

“Get the fuck off me Otogi!” yelled the brunet as he struggled to push the dice crazed teen off himself. Ryouji smiled sheepishly and blushed as he quickly tried to scramble to his feet and off of the cerulean eyed teen, but not before placing a hand close to an area very personal to the CEO. Ryouji blushed a deep crimson red as he felt hardness.

“OH MY GAWD!” screamed the dice fanatic. “KAIBA!”

“You fucking idiot!” raged the brunet. Ryouji blinked and tried to speak. Wow. This was a first for him. He never knew he had this effect on men! Seto glared and smacked the teen’s hand away.

“Look you baka!” the tall teen shouted as he reached into his pocket.

“NO NO NO NO! I DON’T WANT TO SEE! REALLY! KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR MR. HAPPY OR WHATEVER YOU CALL HIM!” screamed the midnight haired teen while covering his eyes in a panic. The CEO sighed and smacked the dungeon dice monsters creator.

“You fucking moron, it’s my cell phone!” yelled the brunet while flashing the small hard object to the distraught teen. Ryouji blinked and breathed a sigh of relief.

“Uh...s-sorry there Kaiba..” the teen said trying to smile.

“Sorry my fucking ass, touch me again and I’ll cut all of that fucking hair off,” raged the CEO as he rose to his feet and tried to cover the pink blush on his cheeks. The emerald eyed teen gulped and clung to his hair protectively at that comment. How could anyone even fathom chopping off his pride and joy? That was just cruel!

“R-right Seto,” Ryouji said looking away from the tall teen.

“Don’t call me Seto, Otogi,” the CEO said coldly as he picked up his brief case and dusted off his now wrinkled school uniform.

“Fine, then don’t call me Otogi Kaiba, I have a name and I like it thank you very much,” the dice crazed teen said proudly while fixing his jacket.

“ I really don’t see why, and in any case, no one tells me what to do....Otogi,” the brunet said with a smirk. Ryouji glared.

“Fine...SETO!” yelled the midnight haired teen while crossing his arms in a huff. Kaiba was reaaalllyyy starting to piss him off, but at the same time he was a good verbal spar. He hadn’t had one of those in awhile. But still, Kaiba was Kaiba.

“Whatever,” the cerulean eyed teen said smugly as he turned a heel and headed towards the exit of the school, but not before stopping to say one more thing. “See you tomorrow...and please try to look more like the male population of this school, unless of course you enjoy looking like a female....girly locks,” smirked the tall teen from over his shoulder and exited Domino High.

“Fucking bastard...” muttered the emerald eyed teen as he grabbed his bag which had been forgotten by his locker and slung it over one of his shoulders.

Ryouji walked down the streets of Domino in a daze. He wanted to get home. Today had been hell and he just wanted to sleep, and take a shower...and maybe play dungeon dice...and maybe check his email...and maybe...ah hell he didn’t know. The dice crazed teen stopped as the cross walk light flashed red and let out a sigh. Then suddenly a tap came from his right shoulder. The emerald eyed teen turned around to be met with...yes..the gang. Yugi Mutou and the rest of the guys. Oh great, just what I need thought the teen.

“Hi Ryouji!” the tri-colour haired teen said happily. “What’ca up to?”

“Nothing much,” sighed the midnight haired teen while looking at the others who seemed to be in a grumpy mood. “What’s up your guys ass?”

“Tea wants to go shopping....” moaned Joey as he leaned on Tristan for support.

“And we know it’s going to take forever!” Tristan chimed in with a whine.

“HEY! Quiet you two or no ice cream later, remember you promised no whining!” the brunette said in a huff.

“Ya ya,” the two boys said knowingly.

“Hey Ryouji why don’t you come along with us?” a British accent added politely. The dungeon dice creator thought for a moment. Did he really want to go? Not really...but he did need to buy more hair elastics and maybe a new earring. Decisions, decisions.

“Sure...why the hell not,” the emerald eyed teen said with a sigh and added smile.

“YAY!” Tea said happily as she dragged Yugi down the side walk towards the mall. Yes, this would be an interesting trip. But Ryouji would be damned as hell if she started picking out hair scrunchies for him. That would definitely be the last straw.


Pheonix: Wow...took me long enough eh?

Ryouji: *glares* yes...that it did...

Pheonix: Ok ok ..im sorry, I apologize to all those loyal readers as well, I’ve been busy with grad and everything

Ryouji: excuses excuses

Pheonix: but..but its true!

Ryouji: likely story...oh and by the way *tosses pheonix present* grad present

Pheonix: *eyes light up* awwwww thankies! *glomps Ryouji*

Ryouji: *turns blue* ..cant....breathe....help me....

Pheonix: *giggles* thank you and thank you to all who are still reading this story, hopefully I will update other ones soon...and...REVIEW PLEASSSEEEEEE! JA NE! *blows kiss*