Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Comes a Knocking ❯ Destiny 13: The Skys of a Journey ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress- Hello thanks for the reviews there is on more test after this I just thought it would be fun to have you wait. How can Slifer be Osiris that is something I don't get Slifer the Sky Dragon but Osiris is the god of the dead not the sky Horus is so that’s why Slifer is Horus in this story.

Yugi-that’s not called fun that’s called torture since we don't know what you have planned for us

Yami-Hai

Sorceress-You are just lucky your my favorite characters

Mai-You said the same to me and I'm not even in here yet

Sorceress-Oh don't worry you will be in here the Sequel to it

Chapter 13: The Skies of a Journey

Seto walks on ahead of the group with a slight smile on his face "Well looks like I passed what about you two?"

'/Shut up Kiaba'/ Bakura says getting out in his ghost form.

Seto turns back to him on his heels angry "I thought I told you to call me--."

Yugi comes up "Seto we may have not had our tests yet---."

/'But I think all that gloating could easily choke you to death'/ Yami cuts in smirking while Yugi hits him over the head.

'/Oh your no fun/' Bakura says while Ryou pulls him away.

"Hello there." A guy with red hair comes to the group and another with black and egyptian clothing on.

"Hello." Yugi says uncertain.

The red head comes up to Yugi and bows "I am the Kai the Speaker of Horus the god of the skys."

The black haired guy comes up to Ryou "And I am Shuichi the speaker of Anubis the god of the afterlife." A Jackal comes along with a giant Hawk. "I am here to test you." Shuichi says looking at Bakura.

/'What do they have to do'/ Yami says coming out while Bakura does the same.

"A race for stealth and silence." Shuichi smirks.

Bakura and Yami look at each other "A race?"

Seto comes in angrier then ever "I had to do work you could at least make it difficult."

"We will race in the afterlife." Shuichi comes in smirking even more then before.

"Oh fun." Ryou looks at them.

"I would say so." Yugi looks skeptical from the last one he'd seen.

Kai smiles down at him and explains more thoroughly to him "We are here to show you something Yugi and have a little fun in the process after all Slifer knows you to be the most worthy."

'/Your the keeper of Slifer?/' Bakura asks in disbelief.

"Hai, we are here by his orders and Horus of coarse." Kai looks over to Shuichi.

"Why do I have to race if I don't even have one." Ryou asks coming out of shock as well.

"You will if you win." Shuichi smirks down at him catching him completely off guard.

'/Now this is getting interesting/' Bakura says smirking right back at him.

"Not now Bakura." Ryou says locking him in the ring.

"Well shall we begin?" Kai says making a hole in the ground glowing green.

"Do I have to go down there?" Seto asks uncertain.

"Stay here if you want we will be down there for a bout an hour." Kai says looking amused.

"All right."

Ryou Bakura smirks "Sissy." he quickly jumps in leaving Seto behind.

Seto looks on angered that he had the last word "Uhhhh!"

Yugi pulls out a card from his deck and calls it forth "Come forth Curse of Dragon

"Red eyes Black Dragon." Kai jumps on just like Yugi.

Ryou Bakura hold up his card "I chose a Thousand Dragon."

"Come Aqua Dragon" They fly off dodging the first few tomb stones with ease but Yami Yugi and Ryou Bakura being a little awkward since it was there first time to fly through the underworld.

Yami looks up from steadying him-self and gasps "Isn't that the Reaper of the Cards?"

Yugi looks too /'Hai, Now Duck!!'/ He says hurriedly shifting to the side.

Yami Yugi turns back around "Curse of Dragon." and blows it to a crisp.

"Keep on your toes." Kai says looking at them both as Yugi flies ahead getting better at flying.

"Yeah yeah, what?!" Bakura says not paying attention to where he is going.

'/Ow never knew the king of thieves was stupid enough to run into a tomb stone/' says Ryou laughing his head off.

"Ha ha ha very funny." Bakura looks at him evilly and flies faster to catch up after the little incident. "Lets go."

Yugi looks around taking things in and flying through the obstacles like a natural since Yugi wanted to do the rest 'If that dream with Nut was real then how could we be the same? We are almost completely different.'

/'This place gets more twisted as we go./'Yami looks over to his Hikari since Yugi wasn't paying attention /'Something the matter?'/

Yugi looks thoughtful for a moment while he thinks to himself 'should I tell him?' he shakes his head "Well....No never mine."

Yami looks skeptical /'If your sure?'/ Yugi nods.

"If I didn't know better I would think Yugi an expert at this." Kai looks at him in amazement.

"Quite you yapping and catch up." Shuichi says flying over him.

He snaps to reality "Oh right."

Yami turns back to the coarse and laughs at Bakura running into tombstones /'That was pretty pathetic and you call your-self a tomb robber'/ Yami taunts from a distance.

'/Shut up/' he says while Ryou takes control.

Yugi looks on amused "We have to tell Seto about that."

'/I heard that!!'/

Yami looks back and spots a familiar character /'Kia is catching up'/

Kai comes up to him "Your really good at this." He says out of breath.

"Can we use trap cards?" Yugi asks with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Kai thinks for a moment "I think why?"

"No reason." Yugi says while Kai flies through a cement slab.

"Ahhh, you little!" You hear Kai yell at him.

'/How fun./' Bakura says watching Yugi look back and laugh with Yami looking at him impressed.

"Bakura." Ryou says warningly.

Yugi comes up to them while Bakura takes control and then at the last minute flys away again "Why is he moving away?" he asks clearly surprised.

Ryou looks ahead '/Probably because we are about to run into another tombstone/'

"What? Ahhh!!" Bakura exclaims missing by a hair.

Ryou sighs '/That was close maybe you should whatch the road/'

"Very funny." Bakura says dryly.

"How can he be so fast?" Kai watches in amazement while he flies past everything.

"He wasn't at the beginning." Shuichi says coming up next to him.

Kai looks back to him then to Yugi "He learns quickly I'll give him that."

"Watch out!" Shuichi says all of a sudden.

He looks back and gets his face planted in to a tomb stone "Uhhhh!" he says while rubbing his nose as he laughs dryly "He he he."

"I'm starting to think you're a beginner." Shuichi comes up to him laughing.

"That’s what I thought." Yugi says catching the last part of the conversation.

"Didn't we all?" Bakura says coming up to him.

"I don't think I will be able to get up in front for long." Shuichi says out of breath.

Bakura says walking over to him in front of a temple "All right."

"I give you Ruby the Jackal of the dead." He holds out a Jackal with red eyes in a cemetary smirking widely.

Yugi asks curious "I guess we better get going what is it you wanted to show us?"

Kai smirks and spreads his arms at a temple or palace "This is a safe haven just think of this place and you can come here any time."

"It is guarded constantly." Shuichi smirks and turns it to the temple's guardians. "Kiara and Kida." They bow and turn back to a statue.

"How can this be here though?" Ryou asks clearly amazed.

"The Shadow Realm and the Realm you live in were once one so the left over stuff from both realms come here don't you think it odd to have things described and not be able to find it." Kai asks with amusement clearly sketched on his face.

"Yeah." Ryou answer sheepishly.

"Goodbye and good luck." Shuichi bows and they fly off and out of here.

They were greeted with Seto Kiaba standing off to the side board "Well? Have fun?"

"Yep." They grin at each other.

/'It was fun to watch'/ Yami says coming out from the puzzle.

Seto looks surprised and turns to them "What do you mean?"

/'Tomb robber here ran into a couple tomb stones a few times'/ Yami says smirking while Ryou and Yugi laughed.

"Really?" Seto says clearly amused.

'/You'll wish you hadn't/' Bakura replies grouchily while running after Yugi and Ryou.

--To Be Continued--

Sorceress-just a bit of humor and fun to writ this I'll update these quickly because I'm sure some of you don't want to read this stuff so don't worry

Aznu-Hard not to

Sorceress-Shutup

Yami & Yugi-Hah Hahahhaha

Sorceress-Now for the Quiz tune in later to see who fails and who aces the test.