Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Comes a Knocking ❯ Destiny 14: Wisdom of Others ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-Hello my freaky darlings thanks for the reviews but I'm not getting very many anymore and I've decided to redo my chapters that I've done recently make it more exciting so expect it soon.

Yugi-You got that off of a movie

Yami-Hai

Sorceress-I don't know what your talking about

Everyone-Yeah Right

Sorceress-I get no respect around here

Chapter 14: The Wisdom of Others

Jyou looks up in a dark cave "Well what are we going to do now? We can't get up and into the city."

"Maybe I can be of assistance?" A man appears out of no-where.

"And you are?" Ishizu looks at him strangely for he is wearing an oddly colored cloths.

"My name is Shaw the speaker of Thoth the god of wisdom." He bows down while introducing him-self.

"I am the one you will test if I'm not mistaken." Shadi says stepping up ready for anything except what he is about to say next.

Shaw smirks "No."

"What do you mean no?" Shadi says clearly surprised taking a step back.

"I'm here to give you this." He says holding out a card to Shadi "Tis, the Egyptian god card the dragon of wisdom and magic." Shadi takes it looking skeptical at first but takes it.

"Wait a minute we had to go through tests and he doesn't?" Jyou says walking up to him clearly trying to kill him but Ishizu and Shadi step in and hold him back.

He looks on sadly and replies "I'm hear to warn all of you."

Jyou looks back at him when he hears him speak "Warn us?"

"If you do not help the Pharaoh he will be lost to Hathor along with his magick." He says looking away and taking a step back to leave but changes his mind "The Pharaoh will be in danger if he stays near that woman she will try to take him away he grows in power with each passing hour."

"What do you mean?" Ishizu says stepping up clearly confused "I did not see this on the Sennium Tauk."

He nods and turns away "You were not meant to see that so we kept it secret to you." He turns back to them "The Pharaoh will learn his true self very soon."

"How soon?" Shadi's eyes widen in surprise while he steps up and tries to get more information out of him.

He shakes his head sadly "I can not say." he turns away and starts walking away and he disappears in a breath of wind.

"Well that was informative." Jyou says dryly.

-----------------------------------------------

--The Black Deseret Sands--

Ryou looks around on top of a dune "Well this is a waste of time."

/'Isn't it all?/' Bakura says challengingly.

"If someone didn't think of going here...." Ryou turns on his heels and replies rising to the challenge.

'/Shut up/' Bakura says with a vein twitching.

Ryous looks back at him and starts stalking towards him "What can I say this is all your fault."

'/You never listen to me anyway and now you do/' Bakura replies sarcastically.

"Arghhhh!" Bakura and Ryou get into a little argument for the tenth time this hour.

Seto sighs and starts to rub his head where a headache is forming "I think I'm going to go insane even though I'm just watching."

Yami nods /'Those to bicker like a old married couple'/

Seto smirks while Yugi replies innocently "Now that you mention it..." he trails off.

"HEY!!" They hear Bakura and Ryou reply.

Yugi shakes his head and puts his head in his hands "Lets go I really don't want to double my headache."

Seto looks up at them and nods "Ditto."

They get up and are about to start walking when they hear someone speak to them from above on a dragon "Hello my darlings."

Yugi looks up alarmed "Hathor!"

She smirks down at him "It's good to see you again too."

Seto steps in front of him "What do you want?"

"Whats rightfully mine." She says angrily as the dragon sets down.

/'They are not rightfully yours'/ Yami says coming out with a fist raised.

"Oh I don't know about that, I healed your wound didn't I? Both of your wounds." She smirks looking at them.

"Your the one who gave them to us in the first place." Yami says transforming into Yami Yugi.

"Very true so it would make since to put them back with a certain Soul Stealer." Seto looks shocked as a black clouded monster like a ghost come out and try to slice them with his scythe with 2300/1300 attack and defense points Ryou, Seto. and Yugi. "Your blood will open the gates of the Shadow Realm." It swipes at Yugi while Hathor laughs.

Seto looks on in horror "Yugi!"

"Huuu...." Yugi turns around just in time to get the full assault. Yugi limps to something to support him while Ryou Bakura and Seto come up to him supporting some of his weight.

Ryou Bakura lets Seto hold Yugi up while he gets ready to attack "You insolent beast." He pulls out a card but before he can summon it a tentacle comes out and pulls him under "What?!"

"Ryou Bakura!" Seto starts advancing to the spot where Ryou was at before something stopped him.

"Watch out!" Yugi managed to push him down along with him to only a slight cut on his neck since Soul Stealer tried to take his head off.

Seto looks at him with a sense of gratitude "Thanks Yug."

Yugi starts to get up and change to Yami Yugi "Don't mention it." He pulls out a card and tries to summon it "Come forth Dark Magician destroy Soul Stealer and Fiend Cracken!" He appears and destroys the tentacle Fiend Cracken and Soul Stealer.

While Yugi was doing that Seto pulled out one of his cards and summons it "Sword Stalker send her through the portal!" She gets through it in time before the Sword Stalker slashes at her and throws a dirty look at them thinking of a plan to get them even more separated.

Ryou was let go of and is at the surface as the ground hardens and he runs to his friends "Yugi are you all right?" Ryou asks.

"I'm fine just need some rest." Yugi says trying to stand up again but his knees buckle from under him.

Seto catches him just in time and looks at the gash "This is really deep."

"Well gotten yourself in even deeper trouble I see Pharaoh." Bakura says on his own.

--To Be Continued--

Sorceress-Hey so what did ya think?

Yami-What exactly is going to happen to me

Yugi-And me

Sorceress-You will just have to find out. and the results are in Anzu-fail

Anzu-I studied like forever ont hat thing

Sorceress-Jyou and Honda fail with flying colors

Jyou & Honda-Hey

Sorceress-Seto Kiaba C, Yugi B+, Yami B-

Seto,Yami, adn Yugi-Whats that supposed to mean

Sorceress-Nothing