Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny duel ❯ chapter2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cleopatra: I back along with anew chapter and I hope this better then the last one
 
Yami: yes and hopefully with no spelling mistakes
 
Cleopatra: SHUT UP (hits Yami round the head with his millennium puzzle)
 
Yami: owwwwwww!!! (Faints)
 
Cleopatra: uh oh I think I hit him too hard. Who cares, enjoy the story. Oh and I don't own any Yugioh characters
 
<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><>
x
Destiny Duel
Chapter 2 My new cousin!
 
Cleopatra's Dream
 
Cleopatra walked through the corridor the Egyptian palace, she didn't know what she was doing but she seemed to know where she was going. She was carrying a bowl of hot steaming water.
 
She turned to see a solid golden door that was twice the size of her small body. She didn't know whether to enter or knock because the door it did seem very important possibly the biggest door in the palace.
 
She knocked on only to hear the words “come in” that were very fait, barely even a whisper. She opened the door and walked into the room that was made out pure gold. The walls, floor, even the bed was made of gold along with a mattress with white sheets.
 
In it was a young man that looked seventeen years of age with tri fiery like hair that was red, black and blond with carefully dark tan skin. Cleopatra could tell from thinness of his silvery sheets that his body was perfectly craved by Ra himself his skin matched his body, making him a true Egyptian.
 
She placed the hot bowl of water on his bedside table next his golden tiara and pyramid like necklace. The man breathing is a bit faster then normal so she gently placed her left palm on his forehead. He had a high fever, obviously he was sick.
 
“My pharaoh you are still sick,” she said in a calm, caring voice that's like music to the pharaoh ear and for he opened his eyes that reviled his beautiful ruby coloured orbs. The Pharaoh struggled to get up wanting to see Cleopatra's face again. “No you must rest my pharaoh…your sick please don't move”
 
“But I must…it's my…duty to…” he almost fell back on the bed but caught by Cleopatra supporting his back. She reached out and got the bowl of hot water and carefully placed it on his lap.
 
“Please inhale this and it may make you fell better”
 
“Cleo there's something…I wanted…to tell a for along time…now.” He took a deep breath and…
 
End of Cleopatra's dream
 
Cleopatra slowly awoke when the sunlight that reaches through her window to on her face. She didn't work well in the mornings; she would always stay in bed till noon. But since this is her new home she might as well get up, get dress and go shopping.
 
She sat, wondering about this dream that she had, for some strange she couldn't remember the young mans face but she know he was handsome and seems so caring and loving. How can such a man be so sick? Not even Amaunet (A/N goddess of healing) could help him.
 
“It's just a dream it's not real” but part of her thought it was real realistic enough to feel his forehead against her palm. She smiled at her stupidly and could help but look at her left hand, there she felt a tingling feeling from that and rubbed it against her left cheek. Her smile widen as her body began to also feel it.
 
She decided to forget about the dream and get ready to go out and have some fun, so she got up and went to the bathroom connected to the bedroom. She turned on the water to a nice warm temperature then striped herself of her nightgown and stepped in to the shower.
 
When she finished her showered and dried her hair, she went back to her room got dressed into her favourite outfit which was a blue top with white edging, a short black skirt and her knee high boots.
 
After she ate her breakfast there was a knock at the door so she answered it. There was a boy the same age as Cleopatra. He had white hair with slight purple but mostly white and sweet caring brown eyes wearing a white and blue striped T-shirt over it was a blue shirt with short sleeves with blue genes. She immedenly know who was and gave him a heart felt hug “Ryou!” she said excitedly “I missed you how has it been cuz”
 
“To long cuz I missed you as well” he said in his British accent. Cleopatra and Ryou Bakura are cousins; they knew each since birth so they were very close to each other.
 
“Hey how `bout me, have forgotten about me Ryou you know that makes me vary ANGRY!” said an unknown voice that seems to be familiar to Cleopatra; it sounded like Ryou's but more deeper his and more darker.
 
The man showed his face and he looked exactly like Ryou but his hair was more spiked up, evil dark looking eyes and a bit taller then his lighter half. He was also wearing a golden ring around his neck.
 
“Cleopatra it's been while”
 
“NOWAY there's too of you how but how. Ryou why didn't you tell you had an older brother!”
Ryou formed a crocked smile on his face and Bukura just looked at Cleopatra. She didn't remember but Bukura did. She had a past in ancient Egypt like Bukura.
 
Flash back
 
Her parents were killed and Bukura's parent took her in, until his parents died also and were taken in by a man that rape Cleopatra every night and abused Bukura every day, that's how he got so many scares on his body but he had a strong soul. Then their master lost Cleopatra in a gamble so she was taken away from Bukura. As Bukura he was sold to slavery but he escaped and became a bandit but he was also searching for his lost cousin. He learned that the man won her from their master had been given to the pharaoh as a gift but when he got to the palace a guy named Akunadin had murdered her. Since then he had been plotting away to kill the Pharaoh and his six
Priests. He would never forgive them.
 
End of Flash back
 
Cleopatra had invited them inside and Ryou explained what happened last night Ryou had seen a blight light that hit him and this morning there was the darker half of him laying next to him.
 
“A light?” she wondered if it was the light from the pendant last night but she decided tell them what happened last night and showed them the pendant
 
“Maybe this thing is another millennium item,” explained Bakura. This just proves that this girl is the reincarnation of his lost cousin
 
“Well then Bukura I guess you're my new cousin” Cleopatra smiled
 
Then Bukura did something he had not done for five thousand years, he smiled not a smirk but a real smile and hugged his long lost cousin. He had long to see that smile and finally found warmth in his cold heart; he knew he was home back with Cleopatra.
 
********************************
 
Yami: I wasn't in it
 
Cleopatra: your in the next chapter and how's your head
 
Yami: fine I guess
 
Cleopatra: want me to kiss it
 
Yami: YES PLEASE
 
Cleopatra: I upgrade soon thanks for the reviews and keep them coming