Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Devotion ❯ Pride ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yes, I am being sadistic and doing other characters before returning to Y&Y! Sorry!

Disclaimer: Look, if I owned Yu-gi-oh Tea would be torturing the anime writers for not giving her decent lines. Well, at least she gets to do cool acrobatics. Even if Malik is controlling her. Beat that, Jackie Chan! If they cut that out of the dub I will have Cosmo Queen vaporize them!

VAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV

What the hell just happened?

That Yugi-punk had Kaiba right where he wanted him.

Heh, I owe that flunky of Pegasus's for telling me about this. This is more entertaining than beating up Bones and those other dweebs was! Idiots. Getting into the castle on my coattails?

Well, that way I would have known I would have had no trouble getting to duel Pegasus.

Not that I will anyway.

Pegasus, I'm coming for you. I'll get you for what you did to me. I know a cheat when I see one. There's no way you could have known what card I was about to play! Humiliating me like that…how dare you!

Me! The American champion! Reduced to this…

Now the punk's down on his knees and he's sobbing something. Man, that chick must have given Kaiba a piece of her mind! Look at his face! Wish I could have heard that. Oh well.

But still…

It's just weird.

One minute he's going all out, the next he's backed down and is on the ground.

He's still in shock. Pathetic! What a wimp.

Heh, that was smart of Kaiba. Almost worthy of me. Getting up on that ledge, slashing his hand across his throat…wonder what's at stake here, that Yugi would take that bluff of his seriously?

Maybe it wasn't a bluff. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I can see their faces pretty well. Making out an opponent's hand backwards in a well-placed mirror really does wonders for your eyesight, heh heh heh. The look in Kaiba's eyes when Yugi pulled that move…

What'd Pegasus do to him, that'd he'd be that desperate to get into the castle?

Oh, well. Not my problem. That Yugi-punk is good, but if he can take down Kaiba when Kaiba has that much of an advantage, it'll be no problem with my bag of tricks.

Pegasus, here I come, you m*th*rf*ck*r. You'll get yours.

Still, what's with that Yugi punk? One minute it's `Scr*w you, Kaiba. I don't give a sh*t about your worthless *ss,' the next he's sobbing like a little kid.

Wait a minute…

When Bones was fighting the mutt…

Maybe it's just a game face. Yeah, right. You don't want to look like a little kid when you're dueling.

But you don't get as great as I am without being able to see your opponents weaknesses, how you can reduce him to the crying little wimp he is.

When Yugi came into the cave, I could smell blood, fresh meat. A pushover. Then he starts talking to the mutt, and…

He still acted nice, but underneath that mask…

I know a killer when I see one. That punk's not scared of anything. He sized me up and just dismissed me, ME, as nothing. Even when I caught on he was looking me over and tried to freak him out. He just rolled his eyes and turned back to the mutt like I wasn't worthy of his precious time.

That innocent look's just a mask. It's almost…

What am I saying! There's no way that punk's gotten to me like that! I'm not scared of him! I'm not!

Anyways…why'd someone like that break down?

It's just a game face. Heh, punk, trying to act all tough but can't handle the real thing?

Too soft to do what it takes to win?

I used to be weak like you. Then I got wise. Winning's the only important thing.

Someday you're going to realize those cronies of yours are just scenery, d*mn worthless fools.

Someday that hard look in your eyes might be for real.

Someday I might have competition.

Heh.

Bring it on, punk.

I'll take down Pegasus, and I can take down you, little crybaby.

Nobody beats me.

Nobody.

Right, nobody.

Sh*t.

VAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV

Sorry about the d*mn asterisks, but I don't want to bother raising the rating.

It's obvious who this is, right? Even without the hints? Tell me I've got the character right. I haven't seen anything with this guy, so I wanted to try him first. Let me know how I did, ok? It's about 1, I'll do another chapter in the morning. Tea, Tristan, Joey, Ryou, Bakura, Kaiba and Pegasus to go, then we move on. Any votes on the order?

See ya!