Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Domino Exchange ❯ School Daze and Mental Breakdown ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or Number One, or Flap Your Wings (by Nelly)
Key
-thinking-
/song lyrics/
emphasis
/x: some one singing/
Bxxxx Censored word
two or more Japanese people speaking to each other in Japanese, when not already in Japanese
-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------
 
Yugi got to class just as the final bell rang, his first hour was Japanese, and even Yugi had to find that it was pretty pointless for him to be taking Japanese 5 and 6 when he already knew it. Infact, this high school was pretty slow in teaching them, and teaching them so much formal things, that they hadn't even made it to fifth grade Japanaese.... However Yugi was impressed that his host sibling had taken more years of a foreign language than what was required with the school.
 
The teacher walked over to him smiling sweetly. She was an older, plump woman, with neat gray hair pulled into a bun. With her red cardigan, and gray dress she looked exactly like one of those kind grandmas you saw on tv. Only she wasn't making cookies.
 
"Ohayo Gozamasu (good morning)....Meretrix meretricis Sensei." Yugi said, fumbling on the long winded, difficult name."
 
"Ohayo Moto-kun (honorific tagged at the end of school aged boys names, like san), and no need to say that whole name, everyone around here just call me Ms. MnM" She said smiling. "If you don't mind, I'd like to introduce you and your friends to the class, so please take a seat over there with the rest of the exchange students." She said pointing to a table where everyone was sitting, even Joey.
 
"Ok class today we have some new students." She said walking to the front of the class. "We're going to have some new students for a while, they're from Japan, all from our sister city in Domino, isn't that wonderful." She said clasping her hands togheter. "Now can you guys say your names and maybe tell us something interesting about yourself."
 
They all walked over to the front of the class, followed closely behind their host siblings.
 
"Minasan, (everyone), say good morning to them." She said smiling.
 
"Ohayo Gozama....ah you get the point." The class muttered. Ms. MnM gave the class a stony look before turning back to the class.
 
"Anyway Kaiba-sama, (another honorific, only this one is used for someone of great importance, like the head of a company for example) why don't you start things off." She said smiling.
 
"Ummm, I think that Seto needs more time before he starts, he's a bit slow." Bitsy said loudly to the class. Everyone started laughing and Kaiba glared at her murderously.
 
"What makes you think he's slow?" asked Ms. MnM arching an eyebrow.
 
"He doesn't even know what a fish is, it took me making the fish noise ten times before he finally got it." Bitsy said, sending the class laughing again.
 
"Oh, I see, well of course you can have more time, go out in the hallway." She said handing her a pass. Kaiba opened his mouth to protest when Bisty yanked him by the arm.
 
"C'mon Seti-Weti, let's practice what your going to say." She said dragging him out the room. Once again the class started laughing. Kaiba shot them a glare and opened his mouth to tell them off, when Bisty gave one last pull and knocked him over, causing him to fall inside the trashcan. By now the class couldn't stop laughing. He muttered under his breath He was pushing himself over so he could stand up when Bitsy came and tried to help. She placed a hand on the trashcan stuck to his butt and yanked as hard as she could, causing him to fall flat on his face and her to fall backwards, causing the punch that they had set up for the in class party to go flying in the air, and just as he stood up,. cover the CEO in red kool-aid, all 6'1 one of him. Joey and Tristan actually fell to his knees they were laughing so hard. Even Tea's sides hurt. Kaiba lifted the punch bowl off his head and gave the iciest glare he could muster to the class then tossed it to the ground and stormed out the class.
 
"Seti-Weti wait for me!" Bitsy shouted running after him, making the class laugh even harder if at all possible. Yugi was even laughing, though it was only a small laugh, that he tried to keep down for Kaiba's sake.
 
"Okay, class settle down, settle down, it's not polite to laugh at other people's expense." The teacher said wiping a tear from her eye. But no sooner did the class settle down, did they hear Bitsy voice ring through hallway.
 
"I said come back here right now mister, and you got a chocolate cupcake stuck to the seat of your pants."
 
The class started roaring again. Chuckling the teacher closed the door so they couldn't here them anymore.
 
"Alright, alright we've had our fun, now Mr. Wheeler please introduce yourself." She said picking up the punchbowl and shaking her head.
 
"Alright, Joey Wheeler's da name, an' I' umm, da ummm, godfatha' a gamin'" Joey said proudly. Alabaster rolled his eyes.
 
"Hardly, there's no such thing, and besides you've yet to beat me in a game of cellars and dinosaurs." Alabaster said in his nasaly voice.
 
"Umm, My name's Tea Gardner and one day I hope go to New York and dance." Tea said bowing over exaggeratedly.
 
"Umm Let's see, My name's Ryou Bakura and I use to live in jolly ol' England before I moved to Japan...I've traveled to many different countries in my day, and I must say so far your country is a barrel o fun."
 
Dre suddenly got an idea and whiserpered to Yugi. Yugi nodded. -Some American customs are so wierd, but I guess to fit in I better do what Dre says, besides so far all his ideas have been fun.- Yugi thought to himself.
 
"I'm Tristan Taylor, and umm, I well, I own a motorcycle." Tristan said suddenly finding that compared to his friends lives, he really wasn't all that interesting.
 
"I'm Duke Devlin, and I own Dungeon Dice Monsters." Duke said proudly.
 
"Not to mention he's smoking hot." Ray Ray added, causing Duke to shudder.
 
Kaiba walked in the room and everyone was snickering at him. He walked up to the front of class followed by Bitsy.
 
"I'm Seto Kaiba, and I own Kaibacorp, I'm the number one gamer in the world." He said quite irrability. Causing Yugi and the rest of the gang to roll their eyes and groan.
 
"Dude what are you wearing!" Somebody blurted out. Kaiba's eye twitched. He was wearing the school uniform, he had called Roland, who had been transferred to Kaiba Corp America for the duration of his stay and told him to bring him new clothes for school. Roland brought his school unifrom from Domino High.
 
"Oh this is perfect!" The teacher said grabbing him. "Class this is an example of a Japanese school uniform"
 
"Awww, Seti you look so cute in your uniform." Bitsy cooed.
 
"He looks like a dork!" Someone shouted out. Causing the class to laugh at him, again.
 
"Well more on this later Yugi will you introduce yourself?" The teacher said grabbing him and pulling him to the side.
 
"Hi my name is Yugi Moto." Yugi said smiling brightly.
 
:"And can you tell us about yourself." The teacher asked politely.
 
Dre started beat boxing.
 
"Yo yo my name is DJ Dre and we 'bout to kick it old school y'all feel me, Yugizzle break this thang down." Dre rapped.
 
/Yugi: Uh uh uh I just gotta bring it to they attention dirty That's all.... You better watch who you talking bout Runnin your mouth Like you know me You gonn fxxk around and check Why they surely They call me "show me" Why one-on-one you can't hold me If your last name was Haynes Only way you wear me out Is stretch my name on your pen No resident of France But you swear I'm from Paris 106 Karats Told em "Naw that's pure rich" Trying to compurr (compare) this My chain to your chain I'm like sprint and Motorola No service, out of your range Your out of your brains Thinking I'ma shout out your name You gotta come up with better ways Than that To catch your fame Only pressure you applying Is time to ease off Before I hit you from the blind side Taking your sleeves off As much as we's lost Still hard to please boss Don't be lying And crying Sucking the bezel loss Cause your Axx is wack Your whole Label is wack And matter fact Eh eh eh eh eh hear that
I-Am-number one No matter if you like it Ready take this sit down and write it I-Am-number one Hey hey hey hey hey hey Now let me ask you man... What does it take to be number one? Two is not a winner And 3 nobody remembers (hey) What does it take to be number one? Hey hey hey hey/
 
"Okay okay that's quite enough please take your seat." The teacher said. Yugi stopped and took his seat, along with everyone except Kaiba, who the teacher dragged to the front of the class.
"Now this is a Japanese uniform, and almost everyone has to wear them in Japan." She said tugging on his clothes as she pointed them out. "A lot of them have a nautical theme, which isn't as strong in this one as they are in others, however the boys uniform usually has pants in the winter and shorts in the summer, this looks like a fall uniform, am I correct?" She asked him.
 
"Yes, can I sit down now." He asked irrabitly.
 
"Fine, if your going to take that attitude then you can see me after school." said pointing to a seat.
 
"I don't have time for that, I didn't even do anything." He scowled.
 
"Your mouth is writing a check that you can't cash, now take your seat!" The teacher said fixing with him a icy glare. He muttered obscenities under his breath then took a seat in the back of the class.
 
"Awww, Seti-weti are you okay?" Bitsy asked. Kaiba glared at her. The teacher started to give a lecture that even Joey knew and they all started to get bored.
 
Joey yawned and threw a paper football at the back of Tristan's head. Tristan looked over at Joey and flung it back. Joey threw it back at Tristan, but it ended up hitting Yugi in the back of the head.
 
"Oops, sorry Yug." Joey whispered.
 
"It's okay Joey...." Yugi began. When he saw the teacher standing there impatiently, tapping her ruler.
 
"And you two can join Mr.Kaiba after school." Ms. MnM said sternly. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful until lunch. They were given a choice, sit with their host siblings, or each other, for the first week of school.
 
Dre was outside of school with Yugi.
 
"Alrigh' y'all, who's next to challenge me!" He said crossing his arms. He was standing on the remains of a card board box.
 
"I will." Yami said walking over to him.
 
"You can't beat me dogg, I ain't lost a break dance fight yet." Dre said walking off to the side. "Bxxxxs first." He said motioning for Yami to go first.
 
"Give me a beat." Yami said. Causing Rashawn to start beatboxing. Yami started moving his arms to the beat, then he dropped to the ground and did the worm. He pointed to Dre.
 
"Man, that's nothin' watch this." Dre said going into a series of fluid and complex moves, spinning around, and moon walking. He jumed and did a hand stand then started spinnning around. He ended by sitting down on his knees and pointing to Yami. Yami gulped.
 
-I can do this, all I have to remember is the heart of the....the...the heart of the beat.- Yami thought to himself and narrowed his eyes. He started into his own set of complex moves, he moon walked over to the end of the cardboard, then back flipped into a hand stand on the center of the card board. He started spinning on his hands, he stopped spinning then jumped up, then backwards ending up standing on one hand. He came back down and pointed to Dre.
 
"Dang, I can't top that yo, yo you got skills." Dre said backing away. Yami smirked triumphantly.
 
"Yo all this dancing is made me hungry, let's get some food." Rashawn said hungrily.
 
Yugi walked into the cafeteria. Tea rushed up to him, and smiled brightly.
 
"Hi Yugi, where were you guys?" She asked sweetly. She had been sitting all by herself since everyone else had chosen to sit with their host families, well it with Duke it was more like forced to since Ray Ray wouldn't give him back his schedule, but still.
 
"We were dancing outside." Yugi said motioning outdoors.
 
"Awww, Yugi, you should of let me come, you now how I love to dance." Tea said pouting.
 
"I doiubt you'd like dancing with us." Dre said smirking.
 
"Oh yeah, well what do I have to do." She asked. Dre looked at Yugi and smirked. He had "taught" Yugi a lot of songs, and knew exactly which one to start.
 
/Dre and Yugi: Drop down and get your eagle on, girl (flap your wings) Drop down and get your eagle on, girl (flap your wings) Drop down and get your eagle on, girl (flap your wings) Hell naw, ain't leavin' me alone, girl (flap your wings) Drop down and get your eagle on, girl She's got that sweat drippin' all over her body/
 
Tea eyes widened. "You like that sweat drippin' all over my body?" She said a little disgustedly.
 
/Dre and Yugi: Yea, I like that That sweat drippin' all over your body/
 
Tea shuddered, as Yugi picked the perfect part of the verse to finish up the little encounter.
 
/Yugi: I need to see you take it down to the floor Spread your wings, if you real, ma, fly real low Pause for a second ma, grind real slow And if you do it right All day we'll go/
 
Tea looked at Yugi like he had just grown three heads. She opened her mouth then shook her head and walked off. Yugi scractched his head.
 
"I guess she's not a fan of Nelly." Yugi said, concern evident in his voice.
 
"Nah man don't sweat it, she probably jus' so overwhelmed by yo rap skills she couldn' take it no mo." Dre said motioning for Yugi to follow him.
 
Tea sat down and put her head on the table irrabitly. Z was supposed to be sitting with her, but she had gotten away from him, he scared. She heard a chair pull up next to her and somebody sit down. She kept her head on the table when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
 
"You all right?" She heard an all too familiar gruff voice ask her. She lifted up her head and swatted Kaiba's hand from her shoulder.
 
"Go away." She hisssed. Kaiba rolled his eyes.
 
"As much as I detest you, I destest Elizabeth even more." Kaiba said, his eyes narrowing at the thought of Bitsy.
 
"I don't care. So why don't you go bug someone else, jerk." Tea snapped. Kaiba smirked at Tea's outburst.
 
"What's the matter little miss friendship herself finally realize that the world isn't all sunshine and butterflies." Kaiba said picking up what the school called a sandwhich and taking a bite. He put back down, it tasted like cardboard.
 
"Listen here loser I'm not in the mood for your crap okay, so back off if you know what's good for you." She hissed then she slammed her head against the table.
 
"Oooo I'm quaking in my alligator boots." Kaiba said.
 
"That's it, you asked for it." Tea said standing up and holding up her fist. Kaiba smirked when Tea sat down and sighed. "Sorry, it's not your fault...it's just...it's just...." Tea couldn't finish her sentence as she bust into tears. Kaiba watched her silently for awhile, not really quite sure what to do. He didn't like seeing women or children crying, but he never gave any comfort to anyone but Mokuba, and he wasn't exactly the greatest at pep talks.
 
"Ummm, there, there,..." He said awkardly patting her on the back. "Let me guess, your little host brother Z is getting to you, well umm, if it makes you feel any better my host sibling sucks too...." Kaiba began.
 
Tea pushed him. "You can't comfort me, Yugi has to comfort me, your supposed to be sitting somewhere by yourself or being a jerk...your messing with our group dynamics." Tea said pointing an accusing finger at him Kaiba raised an eyebrow, and was about to respond when Joey walked over.
 
"Salutations guys." Joey said waving his hand in an exagerated fashion. Tea looked at Joey.
 
"And your messing with our group dynamics too." She hissed. Joey blinked.
 
"Guys you have to hide me from Sarah." Tristan said running up and hiding behind Kaiba.
 
"Stop it, stop it right now!" Tea shouted stamping her foot and losing it.
 
Sarah walked over. "Where's the little pig killer." She hissed. Tea pushed her over. Then grabbed Tristan and threw him on top of her.
 
"You go be pervereted. " She hissed at Tristan. Then she grabbed Kaiba's hand and smacked Joey across the face with it. "Your a dog Wheeler." she said imiating Kaiba's voice. Then she walked over to Joey. "Errr, Kaibuh." She said imiatating Joey's voice and moving Joey's mouth. She pretended to be Tristan then got behind Joey and dragged Joey with incredible strength. "Stop it man he's not worth it." She muttered imitating Tristan's voice. Then she pushed Kaiba over and making him fall backwards on the floor. "Jus' keep walking away Kaibuh." She said pretending to be Joey and drawing something on her hand. She smiled and showed them her hand, Yugi was drawn on it. She moved her thumb to make little Yugi talk. "Guys, it's okay. And Tea don't be sad, it's not your fault Z's not the best host sibling, but I bet you'll find someway to get along with him." She said in a eerily perfect version of Yugi's voice. "Thanks Yugi." she said to little Yugi, then she made little Yugi give her a hug. "Now guys, let's go get some pizza before Joey eats the table." She said then she laughed like two people, her eye twitching, she slammed her head on the table, holding up little Yugi's head and said nothing, or even moved.
Everyone, just looked at her in shock, not even Kaiba had gotten up from the floor. Sarah was the first to break the silence.
 
"Is she, Is she going to be okay." She asked pushing Tristan off of her.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
 
Gomen for the late update. I couldn't get on my computer at all for a while, and as a result I couldn't type up, nor post, anything. Thanks to all those who reviewed, and sorry that it took so long. I do have a question for one of my reviewers though, what does Anta bakasauro to dori atama desu ka. mean. Next chappie should be posted much faster than my last.
 
A cookie for anyone for who can figure out what Meretrix meretricis means. I'll give you a hint, it's in Latin, and has to do with the next chapter's plot, but that's all I'm saying. Until Next chapter.