Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Domino Exchange ❯ First Day of School ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or the fun song
Key
-thinking-
/song lyrics/
emphasis
/x: some one singing/
two or more Japanese people speaking to each other in Japanese, when not already in Japanese
-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------
 
Yugi looked up at the massive school building in front of him. -This is our school?-Yugi thought in awe. -And I thought Domino High was big- He mused to himself.
 
"Yo man lets go get yo schedule." Dre said leading Yugi inside the building. Yugi nodded in agreement. He still felt a little funny going to school so informally dressed though, and they didn't have school shoes! Dre had told him earlier that they didn't need school uniforms. So Yugi asked him what he should wear. Dre's answer? Yugi was currently dressed in a white tee with a throwback Pistons jersey, and baggy jeans, which let his boxers show. He would of had a do-rag on but unfortanetly it didn't fit quite right, however the millenium puzzle added just the right amount of bling as Dre had put it. After they got their schedule they headed to the school's special dining room, a.k.a a run down little room that was too be a classroom, and too messed up to be an office, complete with a table and some chairs.
 
"I guess this is where we're supposed to wait for the others." Yugi said looking round the room.
 
"Fo' sho." Dre said taking a seat and spinning it around then sitting down on it.
 
"Umm yeah, fo' sho'." Yugi said trying to spin a chair around, a swivel chair. The chair swirled around and extened making itself taller than collapsed on the ground. Yugi tried to pick it up by the arm, but it fell off, then Yugi tried to put the arm back on but it wouldn't go on. Finally he contented himself to tossing the arm down next to the chair, he'd put it back on later, and picking up the chair. But when he went to pick it up unfortanetly.the millenum puzzle got stuck in it. Dre walked over untangled Yugi necklace then picked up the chair and placed it down on the ground. He snapped the arm back in place and handed it to Yugi.
 
"Arigato." (a/n: thank you) Yugi said bowing respectivly.
 
"Whateva' man, it's coo'" Dre said laughing and taking his seat.
 
Tea came in the room next. Dressed in a black skirt with a belt that studs all over it and chains. And a black t-shirt that said Friendship is everlasting. Tea sat down next to Yugi. Then she looked at what he was wearing.
 
"Yugi what are you wearing?" She asked him, confused as to why exactly she could see his boxers.
 
"Dre told me to wear this, but Tea what's with all the chains?" Yugi asked her.
 
"Oh this outfit is a compromise between Z and me, for some reason he thought my all pink ensemble sucked." Tea said. Z took a seat next to Tea.
 
"Hey." He said to Yugi then proceded to put up his black hoodie and put on some earphones.
 
"Anyway how's your host sibling Tea?" Yugi said. He glanced over at Z. "It looks like you two are probably getting along well, he likes music, and you like to dance." Yugi said thougtfully.
 
'He doesn't like music he likes noise, and look what he did to me." Tea said exapertadely showing Yugi her brand new skull belly button ring. Before Yugi could answer however Joey and Alabaster came into the room. Joey was wearing a white button up dress shirt that had short sleeves and pizza sauce stains on it and a pair of Khaki's that wre pulled up way past the waist, or the stomach for that matter, they also flooded and revealed his tacky striped socks, and medicinal loafers.
 
"Salutations guys." Joey said waving hello in an exagerrated manner. Tea and Yugi sweardropped. Joey grabbed a seat and pulled up in between them. "Hey Yug', Tea how ya doin'?" Joey asked.
 
"Umm great Joey." Yugi said.
 
"Well I ain't doin' so well, jus' between you an' me but I startin' ta suspe, sespek, suspi, get da' feelin' that Alabaster ain't a rock star, I think he's a nerd!" Joey said whispering to Tea and Yugi as if the information wasn't already apparent. Tea and Yugi sweatdropped.
 
"No really, what was your first clue." Tea snapped. Joey looked at her in shock. Tea sighed. Then put her head on the table. "Sorry guys, I know that wasn't very friendship friendly of me, it's just that things haven't been goin' so well, I think Z is crazy, I mean look what he did to me!" Tea exclaimed showing her belly button to Joey. Joey wolf whistled and Tea smacked him on the back of the head.
 
Bakura and Jeffery walked in the room next. Both wearing the same outfit, a green sweater vest, a yellow button dress shirt, and Khaki's with oxford loafers. They were also singing.
 
/Jeffery and Bakura: F is for friends who things togheter U is for you and me, N is anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea/ They chorused. Meanwhile Yami Bakura was in spirit form behind him. A extremely angry look on his face as he tried to control himself from strangling Jeffery for teaching Bakura that annoying song that they had been singing over and over for the better part of five hours. Bakura and Jeffery laughed and then Jeffery gave Bakura a pat on the back.
 
"Good times, good times." He laughed. Bakura laughed too. Even Yami Bakura laughed, only his was a manical evil one as he grabbed a spirit knife and headed towards Jeffery, his eye twitching.
He managed to control himself when they both shutup and took their sears.
 
"Oh my...." Tea said covering her mouth when Duke came in. Ray Ray was dressed in pink skin tight jeans and a pink t-shirt with a pink fishnet over shirt. Duke was dressed in a matching purple outfit. Only while Duke was dragging his feet behind Ray Ray, Ray Ray was happily sashaying to the front of the room, where everybody could see them.
 
Duke stopped in front of Joey, Yugi, and Tea. "Please just shoot me now." he murmered. Joey started cracking up.
 
"An' I (laugh) though' (laugh) my clothes (laugh) were bad." Joey said laughing.
 
"It's not funny, Ray Ray told me he would pick me out something and I qoute fabulous for me to wear and I said okay, but the time I actually got around to getting dressed for school, it was too late to change outfits. Not only that but I haven't gotten much sleep because Ray Ray won't stop hitting on me, he keeps saying he's got the queer eye for the straight guy. (a/n: I don't own queer eye for the straight guy) I mean normally I don't care if people are you know, but this guy just won't take a hint." Duke sighed.
 
"Dukie poo we're supposed to sit togheter so come over here you hot tamale you." Ray Ray cooed then laughed as if that was the funniest thing in the world.
 
"You see." Duke sighed.
 
"I'm sure he's not serious, you should just tell him how you feel." Tea said.
 
"I've already tried." Duke said. Tristan came in the room next. Dressed in a brown jacket , and a white t-shirt that said Earth first and some black pants. Sarah followed close behind him.
 
"C'mon move it slow poke." Sarah said pushing a very exhausted Tristan into the room.
 
"Can't too exhauseted." Tristan complained.
 
"That's just your unhealthy brain's way of tricking you into slaughtering defenseless animals, it'll pass now move!" Sarah shouted pushing him into the room. Tristan walked over to Joey.
 
"Hey man you wouldn't by chance of any meat on ya would ya?" Tristan.
"Nope, but I wish I did, I could really go for cheeseburga righ' 'bout now." Joey said thougtfully.
 
"!@#$, Miss Drill Sargent over there won't let me eat any meat, she keeps shoving all this wierd foods in my face like, flowers and broccoli, I mean who eats that stuff." Tristan said huffily. "Not only that but later today she expects me go to a Yoga class, and a green peace function whatever that is." Tristan said dejectedly.
 
"What's green peace." Joey asked.
 
"I don't know." Tristan said shrugging.
 
"It's probably somethin' ya go to make green pieces a clothes." Joey said thoughtfully.
 
"I'd expect you to say something that stupid Wheeler." Kaiba said making his entrance. Dressed in a sleeveless black tenchcoat, and a black turtleneck, and black jeans, with black straps on his arms and black boots.
 
"Hey how come your exchange sister didn't get a say in what your wearing." Tea said.
 
"Maybe his exchange student has the same tastes as him." Yugi suggested.
 
"Think again Yugi, I make my own decisions." Kaiba said folding his arms across his chest.
 
"Wes he does." Bitsy said literally skipping up to him, dressed in a black turtleneck, a pink skirt, and white and pink sneakers that had huge pink puffs on them and her hair in a ponytail also accompanied with pink puff. "Seti-weti got dressed all by his self this morning didn't you." Bity cooed pinching his cheeks. Kaiba glared murderously at her his eye twitching. "Aww does Seti-weti have a widdle eye owie here let Bitsy make it all better." Bitsy said pulling out eyedrops.
 
"I'm fine." Kaiba said pulling away from her. By this time Joey had falling out of his chair laughing.
 
"Seti-Weti." Joey said gasping for air from laughing so hard. Bitsy got mad and marched over to Joey.
 
"You should be ashamed of yourself mister whoever you are it's not Seto's fault that he's remedalial, just because he's slower than everyone else doesn't mean he isn't still a special person with feelings, and you'd do best to remember that." Bitsy yelled. "C'mon Seto let's go recap your words." Bitsy said grabbing him by the hand and dragging him over to the corner.
 
"I feel kind of bad for him..." Yugi said thoughtfully. -Oh great now I have something else to worry about.- Yami mindlinked to Yugi. -Uh Yami, I think you have enough to worry about I mean let's not forget that not too long ago you were worrying about worrrying about being worried.- Yugi reminded him.
 
"!@#$ Look, "Bitsy" I live in Japan right, and fish is like a staple part of the Japanese diet right, and I'm in high school right, so how the !@#$ do I not know what a !@#$ fish is!" Kaiba shouted.
 
"What your tone mister or you won't get any free time, and by the way sweetie not all Japanese people go on diets, and they don't all eat staples okay, and don't worry about not knowing what a fish is, it doesn't make you any less wonderful." Bitsy said walking over and giving him a hug. Kaiba just stared ahead incredously.
 
Everybody in the room burst out laughing, except Yugi and Tea of course. Suddenly a few teachers came into the room and everyone settled down. They had a meeting about what they were supposed to be doing, who they were supposed to sit with at lunch for the first few days and other things like that. Then the first bell rang.
 
"All right everyone off to your first class, you all have you schedules." One of the teachers said. Everyone began picking up their stuff and heading out the room.