Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Domino Exchange ❯ Day 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or If Your Happy and You Know It...

Key

-thinking-

/song lyrics/

emphasis

/x: some one singing/

two or more Japanese people speaking to each other in Japanese, when not already in Japanese, Let me elaborate on this for a second. For Example. Kaiba to Yugi: Yugi I challenge you to a duel. Bitsy to Dre: I wish I could understand what they are saying. Dre to Bitsy: Why did you take in a japanese exchange student if ya can't speak japanese Bitsy to Dre: That's not true I know how to say hello in Japanese. Kaiba to Yugi: Well Yugi, what's your answerer? Yugi to Kaiba: Your on. In other words instead of putting everything in Japanese with author notes next to it, I just write in bold so that everyone can understand what they are saying, but they are in fact speaking Japanese to each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

Yami Bakura stared out the window of Jeffery's car as they drove along the rode. Bakura and Jeffery had been singing car tunes for most of the car ride.

 

"Alrighy one more time from the top." Jeffery said.

"Smashing." Bakura said.

/Jeff and Bakura: If your happy and you know it.../

 

Yami Bakura scowled. Then he got a idea and smirked, taking over Bakura's body.

 

/Yami Bakura: If your annoyed and you know it, murder someone, if your annoyed and you know it murder someone, if someone won't stop singing then the knife I'll be a swinging if your annoyed and you know it murder someone./

 

"Okay geesh, I get the point, no more singing." Jeffery said rolling his eyes. "Golly gee, your a mood killer." Jeffery said tsk tsking.

 

-golly gee?- Yami Bakura thought incredously.

 

"Well if I can't sing can i whistle?" asked Jeffery.

 

"No." Yami Bakura said flatly.

 

"Well then can I hum it." Jeffery asked again. Yami Bakura sighed then shook his head yes, then

Jeffery began humming, if your happy and you know it.

 

Meanwhile Tristan was sitting at the food court looking at his meal, apparently it was some kind of flower. -Who the heck eats flowers anyway?- He thought looking at her digging in.

 

"Well come on Tristan, eat up, at least try it." Sarah said eyeing Tristan up and down. "Besides your body needs it, you've starved your body of the nutrients and instead drowned it in greasy animal caracasses, so I've decided to help you while your here, to have the best body you possibly can." She smiling.

 

"Great, just great." Tristan said sarcastically, poking his flower. "Umm, during this "cleansing" will I be able to eat any actual food, or am I going to be eating some stupid flower." Tristan said, though upon seeing her glare at him from the other side, added just kidding. Sarah checked her watch, and then jumped up and slapped the money on the table to take care of the bill.

 

"C'mon we have to move if we're going to make it to Yoga class." She said rushing.

 

"Wait what about my stupid flower?" exclaimed Tristan as he was yanked away from the restaurant.

 

Duke glanced out the window of his host brother's car as the sights passed him by.

 

"So Dukie Poo, tell me, are you popular with the ladies." said Ray Ray as he drove down the road.

 

"Sure am, I love the ladies don't you." Duke said thinking about all the cheerleaders back home. "I don't mean to brag but I even had my own cheerleaders back in Domino, they were..." Duke pulled out his translator and typed somethings in. "Ahh here's the word, gorgeous." Duke said smirking.

 

"Wow sounds like you had a whole team of girls after you." Ray Ray said. Duke nodded his head. "But here's my next question, are you sure your on the right team?" He said. Duke snapped his head up and looked at Ray Ray.

 

Meanwhile, Joey looked around Alabaster's room. There was all kinds of poster's of some show called Star Journey, and pictures of old mathmaticians. The guy even had a stack of books about how to play some game called, Cellars and Dinosaurs. Joey arched an eyebrow.

 

"So eh where do I sleep?" asked Joey looking around.

 

"Over there." Alabaster said pointing to a small bed with funny bunny sheets on it. Joey sweatdropped then threw his suitcase down on the bed.

 

"So you want a play a game of everjourney, I can cheat code us all the way up to level nine?" Alabaster asked. "Of course I'll have to use my level 6 wind mole, cause my sluptoninan crusher would destroy you." Alabaster laughed and snorted. Then he started weaving and took out his inhaler and used it. "Sorry, I just get excited whenever I talk about Everjourney." He said. Joey sweatdropped.

 

"Ahh, that's okay." Joey said sitting down and unpacking his things.

 

"Alabaster do you want some mini pizzas." Alabaster's mom voice came from down stairs.

 

"Did she jus' say mini pizzas?" Joey asked getting exicited.

 

"Yea, mom makes the best pizzas." Alabaster said running downstairs, Joey running downstairs with him. Though he had to stop three times for Alabaster to use his inahler. When they reached the kitchen Joey dove for the mini pizzas.

 

"Wow you act like a grigorian muddle bee when it comes to food." Alabaster said snort laughing again. But Joey was too busy eating to notice.

 

Kaiba was about ready to snap. Bitsy held up the next flash card.

 

"And this is a fish, the sound it makes is, glub glub glub. Can you say glub glub glub?" Bitsy said moving the flash dcard around like the fish was swimming.

 

"Ichiban, niban, sanban..." (a/n: one,two, three...) Kaiba counted under his breath, he inahled deeply, then exhaled. "For the last time I am not remedial." Kaiba said through gritted teeth.

 

"No, it doesn't say I am not remedial it say glub glub glub." She said, treating him as if she was a small child. Suddenly Kaiba's cell phone rang.

 

"Moshi moshi." (a/n: hello on the telephone) Kaiba greeted politely. "How am I doing, How am I doing, I'm doing horrible. This idiot somehow got it into her empty little head that I'm remedial, which by the way, she can't even say." Kaiba said angrily.

 

"Seto how the hell..." Mokuba began.

 

"Mokuba language." Kaiba warned.

 

"Sorry, but how on earth can anyone think your remedial, your a genius for pete's sake." Mokuba said. "Anyway, did Yugi agree to duel you, I want to be able to watch it on my laptop."

 

"Only if I wear a thong..." Kaiba muttered, somewhat uncomfortably. There was no answer on the other line of the phone. Kaiba ran a hand through his hair. Bitsy walked over to him angrily.

 

"This is not free time, now hang up the phone." Bitsy said standing over him. Kaiba glared at her. "How do you expect to to learn if you don't listen." She asked him angrily. Then she sighed. "I'm sorry, just a little testy, I know this is hard for you, but I just know you can do it." She said placing a hand on his shoulders.

 

"Hang on a second Mokuba." Kaiba said. He looked up at Bitsy. "A fish goes glub glub glub, now leave me alone." Kaiba snapped. Mokuba was cracking up at the other end of the line.

 

"Well I can see your busy, so bye bye big brother, I love you." Mokuba said on the other line.

 

"I love you too." Kaiba returned.

 

"Oh and Seto, I so proud of you for knowing what sound a fish makes." Mokuba giggled then he hung up the phone before he could get in trouble. Kaiba glared at the cell phone then stuck it in his pocket. When suddenly he found himself being hugged.

 

"Oh I'm so proud of you, you did it." She said squezzing him tight then kissing him on his cheek. Kaiba glared at her. "Okay now let's learn how to spell fish." Bitsy said, patting him on the head, like a small child.

 

"Doushite, doushite, doushite..." (a/n: why, why, why) Kaiba groaned hitting his head on the desk.

Meanwhile Tea figeted uncomfortably as she sat on her new bed, her room was connected to Z's room, and she had to pass through his room to get out into the hallway. She was watching Z give him self a piercing in his mirror with a safety pin. She looked around his room, it was painted black and various heavy metal bands were plastered over the wall.

 

"What are you doing?" Tea asked shakily.

 

"What does it look like I'm doing." He snapped. Then he thought for a second. "Come here." He said motioning for her to come over to him. She got up and slowly walked over to him. He pushed her down on the bed then brought the safety pin dangerously close to her belly button.

 

"What are you doing?' She asked scared.

 

"Giving you a belly button ring." He said coming closer.

 

"That's okay, I don't want one." Tea said quickly getting up before she got pierced.

 

"Why not, you'd look hot with a belly button ring." Z said.

 

"Because your not a licensed professional." Tea said quickly. Z rolled his eyes.

 

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing beside didn't you come here to study another culture." He asked her.

 

"Yea..." Tea said not realizing that he had already gotten the safety pin close to her belly button.

 

"Well this is my culture." Z said piercing her. Tea felt like crying, that hurt.

 

"Ow...What did you that for?" Tea whined.

 

"Hold still and let me do your ear." He said. Tea ran out the room and shut her door, and tried to get some sleep. She laid down on the bed. But couldn't sleep because the room was too different from her own, nice pink room. This one was black, and had a bunch more heavy metal band poster's all over it. There was also gargoyles all over the shelves. She whimpered and pulled the sheets over her head.

 

Yugi was hanging outside with Dre, sitting on his porch. When one of Dre's friends walked over to him.

 

"Wassup Dogg." Dre said getting up and clasping his friends hand, and patting him on the pack.

 

"'Sup Dre, who's the little dude." Dre's friend said.

 

"Him, that's Yugi, hey Yugizzle come over hurr." Dre shouted. Yugi walked over to him. "Yugi this is my dog, Rashawn, Rashawn this is Yugi." Dre said intrducing Yugi to Rashawn.

 

"'Sup." Rashawn said nodding his head.

 

"Umm, What is up." Yugi said nodding his head.

 

"Nah man, it's wassup, not what is up." Dre said.

 

"Oh." Yugi said. Suddenly two more guys came walking up to him.

 

"'Sup Dre, Rashawn, who's the short dude." They said walking over to him.

 

"Man, you don't have to take that." Dre said. Then he got an idea, he leaned over and whispered in Yugi's ear.

 

"Umm, Get Back motherf***** you don't know me like that." Yugi said to the two other teens. The other guys looked at Yugi like he just grew antlers or something.

 

"Oh d***, you got told." Rashawn said laughing at the other guys.

 

"Yea, yea, yeah, man you got that new cd yet." The other teen said turning toward Dre.

 

"Naw man, I aint got it yet." Dre said. "C'mon lets go inside, my moms made chicken and collard greens." Dre said opening the screen door to his house. Then he whispered something else in Yugi's ear.

 

Yugi stopped and let the other two teens in first. "B****** first." He said motioning them to come in.