Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Domino Exchange ❯ First Impressions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh

Key

-thinking-

/song lyrics/

emphasis

/x: some one singing/

two or more Japanese people speaking to each other in Japanese, when not already in Japanese

 

Yugi got up bright and early the next morning, he couldn't wait to meet his host family. He quickly got ready for school and raced out the door of the Kame Game Shop, stopping briefly to say goodbye to grandpa, they had already had their good-byes last night, and besides this whole exchange program gave him something to do while Grandpa Moto was doing an archaeological dig.

 

When he got to school he was surprised to see his friends already there sitting at the outside of the school near the back wall, where the bus would be coming for them. Yugi plopped his bag down on the bench and smiled at his friends.

 

"Hey guys, how's everything?" Yugi asked, but all he got in reply was weird looks from his friends, all their faces tinged a slight pink.

 

"Umm, hi Yugi." Tea ventured walking up to him, clutching a small bag. "Umm, I got you this, since I know you love them and all." Tea said still blushing and tossing the bag onto the table. Yugi opened the bag and his eyes widened. "I didn't know what color you wanted so I got you my favorite color, pink." Tea said starting at the ground.

 

"Umm, Yug, ol' buddy, ol' frien' o' mine, I got'cha somethin' too, uh, dis one is a flame swordsman one since I didn' know what color ya wanted." Joey said throwing down a thong with the flame swordsman on the crotch. Yugi eyes got even bigger, and his face was even redder.

 

"Umm, I got you a cyber commander one." Tristan said throwing another one on the table connected to the bench.

 

"And I got you a Dungeon Dice Monsters one." Duke said tossing it on the table.

 

"Righty o' mate I got you one as well, it's one with a spot of humor on it, I hope you enjoy it." Bakura said tossing a thong with the word wanker on the crotch. Yugi eyes got even huger and face even redder. Yami assumed spirit form next to Yugi.

 

"Yugi what are those for, will they help us duel better?" Yami asked through their mind link, eyeing the thong that had the flame swordsman on it. "Maybe we should wear them whenever we duel that way our friends are always close to us." Yami said.

 

Yugi quickly tossed the thongs in the bag that Tea had the discretion to put the pink one in. "Umm, Yami, that's not what their for, I'll tell you later, and then you'll see why all of us our close, but not that close." Yugi said through their mind link.

 

"Umm, Yugi, are you okay, you've been speechless, but you know what that's okay because we are all best friends forever, and we'll support you no matter what you do, or how different your taste in under clothes are." Tea said.

 

Yugi blushed. "Umm, thanks guys I really appreciate this and all, but I wasn't serious when I said I love thongs, umm I was just trying to stop you guys from arguing and get Yami to stop worrying so much, I mean at one point last night he was worrying about worrying about being worried." Yugi said. Now it was the rest of the groups turn to turn beet red, as they muttered a collective oh. Joey scratched the bag of his head and smiled.

 

"Ah well, no harm, no foul, let's say we jus' forget this ever happened, 'kay Yug." Joey said sticking his hands in his pockets.

 

"Agreed." Everyone said in unison. Yugi quickly stuffed the thongs in his bag and zipped it up tight. Then they all started to talk about how much they wondered what their new host families would be like.

 

"I bet mine's a rock star or somethin' I mean with a name like Alabaster how could he not be." Joey said thoughtfully. Duke opened his mouth to say something, but Tristan covered it and shook his head, in a just let it go, kind of way.

 

Just then Kaiba walked up. "Hmph, You never cease to amaze me mutt, I mean just how low is your IQ." Kaiba said crossing his arms, and smirking in his trademark fashion.

 

"Ha, Kaiba, that's the lamest insult I eva' heard, making up word's like "IQ"." Joey said moving his fingers to indicate quotation marks around the word IQ. This time Tristan opened his mouth to say something, but Duke covered it and shook his head, in the same fashion. Kaiba snorted to turned to Yugi. "Umm, uh, Yugi, I need to umm." Kaiba said suddenly becoming tongue tied and red in the face.

 

"Why ya can't speak Kaiba nervous or somethin' well if your gonna ask ma friend out, then ya can just forge' 'bout it, cuz Yug, don't bend that way." Joey snapped. Kaiba sent him a death glare.

 

"Neither do I mutt, but since your thinking that way it makes me wonder just what kind of dog are you." Kaiba said back. He turned back to Yugi, "As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," Kaiba began shooting another glare at Joey, who was being restrained by Tristan, Duke, Bakura, and oddly enough Tea. "I umm, need to, umm give you, umm." Kaiba said becoming red in the face.

 

-Kaiba sure is acting strange.- Yugi thought to himself when suddenly Kaiba interrupted his train of thought.

 

"Here." Kaiba said closing his eyes from embarrassment, and shoving a discreet black bag in his face. Yugi looked inside the bag, and his eyes widened in surprise. He looked up at Kaiba who was looking down at the ground. "I was, umm, I didn't know what kind you wanted so umm," He began kicking the dirt. "So I umm, went and got you kinds, I would umm, like, if I were...to...wear...them, WHICH I DON"T, but umm, yea, so umm, this is what you wanted right, so ummm, maybe we can have that rematch?" Kaiba said looking up at Yugi, his face tingend red.

 

"Umm, can you give me just one second." Yugi said a little floored. Kaiba nodded his head and Yugi walked over to Tea. "Uh, Tea, I need some advice." He said. Tea turned around and looked at her spiky haired, vertically challenged friend.

 

"Yea, sure Yugi, what's up." She said smiling.

 

"Umm, look what Kaiba gave me these." Yugi said holding out a blue eyes white dragon thong, and a leopard skin thong, and just plain black thong. Tea's eyes widened. She snatched them and examined them, they were made of obviously pricy material, and as far as Tea could tell were chosen on the basis of what Kaiba would probably like.

 

"Oh wow, umm, why did he give you these." Tea said.

 

"Because he wants a duel, but I don't know whether or not I should accept the duel and not tell him that I was serious about the thongs or to not tell him a word, I mean this isn't exactly Kaiba like to give things to people, it's just, why did it have to be these!" Yugi said. "I mean if I don't act I like them he might not want to give anything to anybody else, and if I act like I like them, then he probably expect me to be wearing them, and even if he didn't come out and ask he would still assume, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that." Yugi said.

 

"Hmmm, don't you think your making more out of it then it is." Tea said.

 

"This is Kaiba we're talking about, he's not the joking type." Yugi said.

 

"I think you should leave it to me."Tea said marching up to Kaiba. "Hey Kaiba." Tea waved. Kaiba scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

"What do you want Gardner." He scowled.

 

"Umm, Yugi said, that he doesn't like thongs if you don't like thongs." She said.

 

"What?!?" He said raising an eyebrow.

 

"Umm, he said, that he wont duel you unless you, umm, promise to wear one during the duel too, because he doesn't want to be the only one doing it." Tea said, turning red. Kaiba's face went pale, well paler, and his eyes widened.

 

"What the *beepin*, *beep*, what kind of *beepin* *beep*, is this *beep*? How the *beep*, does Yugi expect me *beepin* wear a *beepin* THONG!" Kaiba said, accidently screaming the last part, causing everyone within earshot, a.k.a. the whole courtyard to turn around and give him weird looks. Kaiba scowled and glared at everyone and they went back to their business. Tea shrugged then literally skipped off towards Yugi.

 

"I helped." Tea sang sitting next to him.

 

"What this about a thong?" Yugi asked her.

 

"Don't worry, now you won't be all alone when you wear your thong, because he'll be wearing one too." Tea said. Yugi was about to say something when the bus pulled up to the fence near the courtyard.

 

"Hey guys there's the bus." Duke said picking up his bag and running towards it.

 

"Dis' it guys, we're going to America!" Joey said grabbing his stuff and running towards it as well.

 

"Goodbye Domino and hello excitement!" Tristan shouted grabbing his stuff and running.

 

"I suppose this should offer a bit o fun, ey' Yugi." Bakura said walking up to Yugi.

 

"Yea." Yugi said nodding his head in agreement. "So c'mon let's all go together!" Yugi said taking Tea and Bakura's hand. They all smiled at each other than breaking only to grab their bags ran toward the bus together.

 

Yugi took a window seat next to Tea. Joey and Tristan shared a seat, and Duke and Bakura shared a seat. Kaiba got on the bus last, stopping only to give Yugi a weird look, then rushing to the back of the bus. Yugi sweat dropped.

 

"Uh, Tea, what exactly did you tell him." Yugi asked.

 

"Just that during your next duel he should wear a thong." Tea said shrugging.

 

Joey turned around behind his seat. "Tea that's so evil, I love it." Joey said giving her a hi five. Yugi just sweat dropped. When the bus finally made it to the airport everyone was glad to finally be off. Yugi got up and stretched. "I can't wait to meet De'oindre, I wonder what he's like." Yugi said sipping on a soda, in the waiting area, before the plane took off. "Well, whateva' he's like I hope you have a good time Yug'." Joey said. "You too Joe." Yugi said. "All passengers boarding flight 123456 please board now, the flight leaves in ten minutes." the speaker said. "Well I guess it's time to leave Japan." Yugi said getting up and grabbing his bag. "Yeah, goodbye land of the rising sun, and hello land of the hot dogs on buns." Joey joked. Yugi smiled up at his friend then they got on the plane together.

 

When they finally got to America they saw their host siblings for the very first time. Bakura was the first to see his. He was medium sized young man, with brown eyes, and brown slicked back hair, that was combed back neatly, very 1950s, he had on a yellow button up top, and a green sweater vest. He also had on a pair of tan khaki's and a pair of brown oxford loafers. He had big toothy grin on his face. His teeth so white they literally sparkled. He was carrying a sign that said the glee club welcomes Ryou Bakura to America and waving like a idiot to the crowd. "Well he seems like a cheerful chap doesn't he." Bakura said happily. Yami Bakura materialized next to him, un-beknowgst to Bakura, eyes wide. This was who his host body had to spend close to a year with?

Bakura waved to him and ran up to his host brother. "Bye mates, see ya at school!" He shouted. Everyone except Kaiba waved goodbye to him.

 

Tristan saw his next. She was petite girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a green pullover top, with a pair of tights under it. She also wore a pair of flip flops. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore a small smile on her freckled face. She held up a sign that simply read Tristan Taylor in loopy handwriting, on rice paper. "Well looks like that's Sarah, bye guys." Tristan said running over to her. The rest of the group, except Kaiba waved goodbye to Tristan as he ran off.

 

Duke saw his host brother next. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a huge toothy grin. He was dressed in a pair of black pants and a silk red button up shirt, and several bracelets. He held up a rainbow colored sign that said Duke Devlin. Duke looked at the guy. "Well I guess that's Raymond, peace everyone." Duke said picking up his luggage and walking casually over to Raymond. Once again everyone but Kaiba waved goodbye.

 

Joey saw his host brother next. He had messy brownish, blondish hair, and thick coke bottle glasses on. He had plaid button up shirt that was only half tucked in to his brown khaki's that were pulled up as far as they could go. His pant's were floods and he had hospital shoes on. He had a sign that said Joey Wheeler that said on it in green computer letters. He was currently using his inhaler. "That's Alabaster, they sure don't make rock stars like they use ta', oh well." Joey shrugged. "Uh Joey just because he's named Alabaster doesn't necessarily mean he has anything to do with rock music, rock music has nothing to do with actual rocks." Yugi said. "Uh, I knew that." Joey said. "Anyway I should probably go now, bye Yug' bye Tea." Joey said waving goodbye. "Bye Joey." They said waving goodbye.

 

Kaiba actually groaned when saw his host sister. She was a tallish girl with blond hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail with tons of ribbons, and blue eyes. She wore a goofy smile on her face. She also wore a pink and white cheerleader's outfit. She was bouncing up and down excitedly and held up a pink sign, backwards, that said Seto Kaiba on it, with the i dotted with a heart. She also had drawn hearts and bunnies all over it. "Why me." He muttered picking up his luggage and walking over to her, his trench coat billowing behind him.

 

Tea saw her host brother next. He had black spiked hair and green eyes. He wore no smile on his face and was dressed in all black. With chains all over his pants, and spiked wristbands on his wrist. He wore a black shirt that said You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because your just the same, and black jacket. He also piercings on his eyebrows, and a lock in his right ear. And smaller earrings going up both his ears. He had white makeup on his face, and black lipstick, and his finger nails had chipped black nail polish on them. He held up a piece of white paper that simply said Tea Gardner on it. Tea looked at Yugi then waved goodbye and walked over to her host brother.

 

Yugi finally saw his host brother. He looked like he had stepped out of a rap music video. With brown eyes and a do rag on, and a cap turned side ways. He wore a throwback jersey and baggy jeans. His skin a caramel color. He held up a poster board that said Yugi Moto on it. Yugi smiled and walked over to him. "Hi my name is Yugi, it's a pleasure to meet you...De'oindre." Yugi said. De'oindre grabbed his hand and gave him a hearty handshake. "Wassup Yugizzle to the izzle, my name may be De'oindre but you can call me DJ Dre." He said. "Umm the sky is up, who is this Yugizzle to the izzle and okay I'll call you DJ Dre, DJ Dre." Yugi said smiling up. DJ Dre laughed. "Wassup is how we say hi where I'm from, and your Yugizzle to the izzle." He said laughing. "Huh?" Yugi said thoroughly confused. "Neva mind c'mon let's go I'll introduce you to my moms." He said motioning Yugi to follow. Yugi blinked. "You have more than one mom?" He asked. "Huh, nah man that's just what I call her, you know, like I told you to call me DJ Dre, or just Dre, you know like Dr. Dre." Dre said looking at Yugi. "Ohh...so wait a minute, your a doctor." Yugi asked. Dre shook his head. "Nah man Dr. Dre is...neva mind let's just go." Dre said starting to leave the airport. Yugi hurried to follow his tall friend.

 

Tea walked up to her host brother. "Hi my name is Tea, nice to meet you Zachery." Tea said sticking out her hand. Zachary quickly shook it and let it go. "Hey, and don't call me Zachery, only my mom calls me that." He said starting to walk off. Tea blinked then ran to catch up with him. "Okay, then what's your real name." Tea asked. "Zacharia." He said non chalantly. "Okay then Zacharia nice to meet you." She said pausing and sticking out her hand. He continued to walk by her. "Don't call me that either." He said. "Well then what do I call you?' she asked. "Well my friends call me Z" he said. "Okay Z, how do I spell that?" Tea said taking out a notepad and pen and paper. He stopped walking and gave her an incredous look. "Z." He said. "Well I know your name's Z but how do I spell it." Tea said. "Z." He said again. "Okay Z....ee?" She said asked. "No just Z, it's all one letter." He said. "Oh!" Tea said blushing and sweatdropping. "Okay Z, well when do I get to meet your friends, because I want to make as many friends as I can, you know friends are important to any person's life. Friends are your sunny weather on a cloudy day, friends are the paper to your pen, friends are the peanut butter to your jelly friends are..." Tea said. "Do you ever shut up." Z asked her annoyed.

 

Kaiba walked up to his host sister. "HI SETO POO, ITS SO GREAT TO FINALLY MEET YOU!" She shouted running up and hugging him. Kaiba eyes widened,. and he pushed her off of him. "What do you think you are doing?" He asked her irratedly. "Oh aren't you Seto Kaiba." she said embarrassededly. "Yes." He said. "But that still doesn't explain to me why you were hugging me." He said annoyed. She gasped and put a hand on her mouth. "Oh my goodness your remedalial." She said. (a/n: yes remedalial, not remedial, she mispronounces it.) "What?!" Kaiba said looking at her confused. "Oh your poor thing, having to make up words." She said giving him a hug. "What words." He asked. "Awww, and you don't even know what words are." She said tears falling down her face. -what is with this girl?- Kaiba thought. "I am not remedial." Kaiba said pushing her off him. "Oh no sweetie the word is remedalial, not remedial." she said treating him like a small child. "What are you talking about?" Kaiba said. -oh I probably spoke to fast for him.- she thought. "He-ll-o Se-to my name is Eliz-a Beth, but my friends call me Bit-sy." she said. Kaiba glared at her. "I know what your name is." he said angrily. She hugged him again. "Oh swee-tie that is so won-der-ful, and I prom-ise that I'll help you Un-der-stand O-ther things too, and I wa-nt you to kn-ow that even tho-ugh your sl-ow your still a spe-cial person, and that your not dumb o-kay." She said a steady stream of tears running down her face. Kaiba rolled his eyes. "Now what's my name?" she pulling away from him. "I AM NOT REMEDIAL" Kaiba shouted. "No sweetie my name is Bi-tsy not I am not re-me-dial, do you un-der-stand." she shouted. Kaiba threw his arms in the air and shouted upward toward the sky. "Why Me?" "No sweetie not why me, Bi-tsy." Bitsy said.

 

Duke walked over to his host brother. "Hi I'm Duke Devlin." Duke said sticking out his hand. "The name's Raymond, but you can call me Ray Ray Alazae." He said shaking his hand. "And trust me the pleasure is all yours." He joked then he laughed. "Well I guess we should get going now." Ray Ray said sashaying off. Duke looked at him and arched an eyebrow and walked off with him.

 

Joey walked off to his host brother. "Hey Joey Wheeler's da name." Joey said sticking out his hand. "M-m-my name is Alabaster, Alabaster Jenkins." Alabaster said taking Joey's hand and shaking it. "Well shall we proceed to the spultonian transporter a.k.a mom's station wagon." Alabaster joked, laughing and snorting so hard his glasses slid down his nose. He pushed his glasses up. "I guess you didn't get it oh well let's proceed shall we?" Alabaster said in his nasaly voice. "I have to be home soon, my allergy medicine is wearing off so let's get a move on or as they say in spulton, krig a snagin sna." Alabaster said snort laughing again, and pushing his glasses up on his nose. Joey looked at him confused. Alabaster took out his inhaler and used it then waved Joey to follow him. When Alabaster turned his back and started walking off Joey wiped the sweat off his hand and followed suit.

 

Tristan walked over to his host sister. "Hi Tristan Taylor at your service." He said sticking out his hand. "Sarah Harley." She said smiling brightly at him. "C'mon we should go to the food court, we have to fuel up our bodies for the hike home." She said. "Why having car troubles?" He asked. "One does not need a car to go anywhere, it's what legs are for." She said snappily. "Oh, okay, well then I better get two hamburgers then." He said patting his stomach. "You will not be dining on a hamburger, we don't eat meat at my house." She said. "Well I do." Tristan said. "But now you don't, why would you want to slaughter a cow anyway." Sarah said. "Because it taste good with cheese." He said. "Murderer." She shouted. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO THOSE POOR DEFENSELESS ANIMALS, HOW DARE YOU, THOSE COWS WERE NOT PUT HERE ON THIS EARTH TO SUFFER, THEY WERE PUT HERE TO LIVE, HOW WOULD LIKE IT IF I SHOVED YOUR NOSE IN ANOTHER PERSONS BUTT AND THEN SLAUGHTERED YOU HOW, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT!" She shouted hyper ventilating.

 

One thing ran through everyone's, except Yugi and Yami, minds as they walked with their host siblings to their new homes. This couldn't be what they had signed up for. Yami on the other hand was learning about why Yugi didn't plan on wearing the thongs anytime soon.