Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Double Identity ❯ I NEED YOUR HELP! ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Meira: I NEED TO ASK A FAVOR!!!
Yami: Yup. She really needs help this time... Previously, I said that Meira's dad found a tutor, so now she needs to find a good chapter from her fics, but she just doesn't want to look through her fics and find a chapter. So, she wants to ask all viewers to go and take a look at her ficcys, and find a good chapter from a good fic. Or just a good chapter - she doesn't care at all. Then, email her at shadowapprentice@mugglenet.com to submit the chapter. SHE'LL WRITE A FIC FOR EVERYBODY WHO SUBMITS A CHAPTER! It'll be one-shot, but hey. Submit an idea with your idea! Please! Meira will be eternally grateful - but she needs it by 11/4/04. She'll also take it by 11/11/04, but won't write as many fics unless it's a good idea, and leave the codename so she can give credit for the idea! And the rating and such. Meira only has one request about that though - no hentai, lemon, lime, or NC-17. She'll even write shonen-ai and shouji-ai, but she doesn't recommend it, since she doesn't *ahem* approve of it... PLEASE!!! NEED THE HELP!!! MEIRA REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP!!! ONLY YOU CAN HELP HER!!! IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK THROUGH HER FICCYS, SHE'LL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL!!! THEN SHE WON'T GO CRAZY WITH STRESS! ... Too late... *anime fall* she's running around looking for Oompa Loompas...
Meira: ^-~ Oh well... It's no wonder all of Yami's duels take forever to get through... he talks in paragraphs instead of sentences...
Yami: PARAGRAPHS HAVE SENTENCES!
Meira: Riight...
Yami: *sweatdrop* No wonder your dad found you a tutor...
Meira: *anime fall* Sorry to all people who have me on their favorites list! I know you guys must have gotten about a million notices...
Yami: Meira apologizes without question.
Meira: THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!