Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dragoons ❯ In Which There Is A Explosion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Looky my first fic on this site. This is the story that is doing the best so hope you readers like the story!

~~~~~~~~~

Kaiba Mansion-Dueling arena

~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Kaiba, I sacrifice two cards to summon Red Eyes Black Dragon! Red Eyes destroy his Battle Ox!" And with that attack one of the three cards on Kaibas' side of the field was blasted apart in a shower of light. "I end my turn." Kaiba was, however, still smirking. "Nice job koinu but just because I can't summon my Egyptian God card doesn't mean that you have nothing to worry about. I sacrifice my two remaining cards to summon Blue Eyes White Dragon to the field. Blue Eyes White Dragon destroy his Red Eyes! White Lightning!" " Not so fast Kaiba I activate Waboku!" "You're just stalling the inevitable koinu." "Shuddup Kaiba."

~~~~~~~~~

Some where

~~~~~~~~~

Some one watched as Jou prevented his cards destruction. "I think that we should make this more interesting." And with that the mysterious figure took a newly learned spell and got ready for the perfect chance to activate it.

~~~~~~~~~

Back at the duel

~~~~~~~~~

"Grrr. I lay two card face down and end my turn." Wow that was close! I hope that card isn't a trap. O well here goes nothing. Jou let out a breath hoping that his bluff would work. "I put one card face down and end my turn." And them there seemed to be an explosion and everything went briefly dark. When the lights came back on Yugi, Mokuba, and the others found Jou and Seto unconscious where they had been standing. Mokuba reacted first and ran to Seto's side. "Seto! Wake up. Are you ok? Seto!" He cried shaking his brother gently. Yugi and the others had gone to check Jou. Yugi turned to look at where Mokuba was kneeling. He walked over to check Seto and a good look determined that he was just unconscious. "It's ok Mokuba. They're just unconscious. We should put them some where we can keep an eye on them till they wake up." Mokuba looked up at Yugi before nodding. With everyone's help they managed to get Seto up to his room and Jou on a couch in a room off of Seto's.

Nether boy stirred all afternoon and soon the other's had to head home but Mokuba said that he would keep an eye on Jou as well as Seto so the others didn't feel so bad leaving Jou there.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning

~~~~~~~~

Seto woke up to find him self lying on his stomach in his bed but he couldn't remember who he got there. Sitting up he felt odd weight near his shoulder blades and another at his tail bone but thought nothing of it as he stretched. However when he looked at the mirror across the room he yelped and all most fell of the bed. Mokuba, who was already up, heard his brother yelp and ran to find out what was wrong. When he got there he flung open the door...and stopped dead in his tracks with his mouth gaping open and his eyes the size of dinner plates. "Big brother are...are you ok?" Seto spun around when he heard Mokuba's voice. "I...I don't....know. Tell me if you see a pair off blue wings, a blue tail, and light blue horns." Mokuba nodded and waked towards his brother who was staring in disbelief and hoping that it was a trick. That was until he felt his brother touching one of his new wings. He shivered and Mokuba drew his hand away. "They feel pretty real to me big brother." Then Mokuba seemed to remember something. "What is it Mokuba?" "Well Seto, after the explosion type thing we found both you and Jou unconscious we put you both up here till so we could keep a eye on you guys. And because nether of you woke up and we didn't want to move ether of you so Jou is still here." And with that Mokuba jumped off Seto's bed and grabbed Seto's hand. "Come on we should check on him!" Seto was still in shock and allowed him self to be dragged. When they got to the little side room they found a ball with black wings, a black tail, and two black horns snoozing on the couch. Seeing this brought Seto's shock back double. Not him too! What's going on? How did this happen to us. Mokuba stared for about thirty seconds then shock his head and headed over to the ball that was Jou. Jou's wings were covering most of him and his tail was wrapped around him like a cat or dog's would with the top of his head just visible. Mokuba sighed and gently prodded one of Jou's wings and softly called Jou.

.oOOo.

Jou woke to someone poking him. Ignoring the fact that he was curled into a ball he batted away the hand and mumbled "I'm up, I'm up, keep you shorts on." He then uncurled and stretched and rubbed out his eyes. Only then did he notice that he was not at home and that two things felt off around his upper and lower back not to mention the odd feeling on his head.

.oOOo.

"Unn...Where am I and what time is it and why ain't I at home?" Asked a still half asleep Jou. "You are at Kaiba Mansion, it's about 9:30 in the morning, and your here because there was an incident and you were knocked out. Anything else? If not I declare that we should get break fast!" Jou nodded and woke up some more at the mention of food. Then he noticed Kaiba, in a pair of pants and nothing else, with what appeared to be wings and a tail. "AH! Kaiba what happened? Am I seeing things or do you really have wings and a tail?!" Kaiba snapped out of his shock at that and glared at Jou. "You can't really talk koinu! Take a look in the mirror behind you!" Jou rolled his eyes and did so; looking over his shoulder to the mirror. Half a second passed before Jou leapt up and felt over where his new appendages were. "WOW! I have wings and a tail. Huuum I look like a Red Eyes. Excellent!" Mokuba rolled his eyes again through this. "If you're done admiring you're self can we get some breakfast?"

After Jou had calmed down Mokuba dragged both boys back out into Seto's room and downstairs. "You now Seto it's a good thing we don't have servants!" A delighted Mokuba said as the three of the set about making breakfast. With breakfast cooked and eaten it was time to try and figure some things out. "Here's a question. What was the last card that you both played?" Both Seto and Jou took a minute to remember before answering. "I played Flute of Summoning Dragons and Polymerization." "The last card I played was Polymerization. And you know what it's like we got polymerized together with the dragons that we had out." After this was said everyone's eyes got big and Seto demanded to know how that could happen. "Hey big brother why don't we call around to the Item holders and ask if they did or felt anything?" Seto thought about it but Jou spoke first. "Sounds like a good idea too me Mokuba. My bet's on Malik and Marik but I'll take a side bet on that freak Pegasus." Seto nodded and Mokuba raced off.

Seto and Jou collapsed on couches in one of the living rooms being careful of their wings and tails. "This is going to be a long day." Seto could only nod numbly in reply before flipping on the news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's all she wrote for now.