Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dragoons ❯ In Which They Discover New Abilities ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 for you. If your here then you must care! ^-^

Ryo: Warnings are shounen-ai, implied lemon, swearing, and violence. Also Marik and Bakura being idiots.

Disclaimer: Don't own Yugioh in any way shape or form. Just this story.

-------------

Kame Game shop-10:54 a.m.

-------------

Ring Ring...Ring Ri "Hello, Kame Game shop, Soloman speaking. O hello Mokuba. Huum sure I'll get him." Soloman put down the phone and went to the kitchen. "Yugi, Mokuba is on the phone and says he has something he wants to ask you." "Ok thanks" Yugi headed out into the hall and picked up the phone. "Hey Mokuba! Did Jou wake up?" "Yeah he's up." "That's good. So what did you want to ask me?" "I wanted to know if you saw or felt anything odd just before that explosion." "Not really" "O ok. Hey do you know if it's possible to fuse a person with a Duel Monster?" "I don't know. Hang on a sec and I'll ask Yami."

/Yami?/

//Yes aibou?//

/Do you know if it's possible to merge a person with a duel monster?/

//Well...theoretically it's possible. But you would need ether one of the Sennen Items or be really advanced in Shadow magic or both. Why do you ask?//

/Mokuba asked./

"Mokuba? Yami says that it's theoretically possible but you need a Sennen Item or be really advanced in Shadow magic or both." "Ok thanks you guys! O and you come over at about 4?" "Sure things Mokuba." "Thanks. See you later." "Bye." Click. Click. "I wonder why he wanted to know that. I hope that Jou's ok." //I'm sure he's fine aibou.// Yugi smiled. /Thanks Yami. You're probably right./

-------------

Ryou's appartment-11:02 a.m.

-------------

Ring Ring "BAKURA! Don't you dare touch that phone!" Bakura stopped in his tracks and glared at his hikari. "Why the hell shouldn't I hikari?" Ryou just walked passed him. "Because I don't trust you to after the last time my dad called." Came the perfectly calm reply. Ring R "Hello Ryou speaking." "Hey Ryou I got a question I need to ask you." "Alright." "Did you guys feel anything yesterday before the explosion or did Bakura try to do anything yesterday?" I didn't feel anything and besides him trying to swipe two or three things I don't think that he tried anything." Bakura realized they were talking about him. "Damnit hikari I swear I didn't do anything yesterday and I did NOT cause that explosion nor did I have anything to do with it!!" Ryou gave him a mild look before ignoring him completely. "Alright then. Can you two come over later at about 4?" "Of course we can Mokuba. We'll see you them. Ja-na." "Ja-na." Click Click "So what's going on? You going out later?" "No..." "Ok" "...were both going to Kaiba's place later. And you will NOT try to take anything this time!" Ryou glared at his Yami as he opened his mouth to say something then closed it thinking. Bakura grinned (more like leered) at his hikari. "Alright fine. But it's going to coast you! Once now and twice after we get home." Ryou gave his Yami a look as he thought it over. "Alright I guess." He said after about a minute. "Yes!" Bakura exclaimed before dragging Ryou off. "But we should make this last since we have a couple of hours Bakura." Bakura only grinned wider.

-------------

Ishitar Residence-11:16 a.m.

-------------

Ri "Ishitar residence. Ishisu speaking." "Hey Ishisu it's Mokuba. I need to ask you something." "You want to know if I felt anything strange yesterday afternoon." "Umm...yeah." "To be honest I neither felt nor did I have any premonitions of anything happening. But I can ask Malik if you want." "Thanks" Ishisu put down the phone and went to the living room. "Malik did either you or Marik do, see, of feel anything yesterday before the occurrence at Kaiba mansion?" "I didn't do anything." Ishisu looked over at Marik. "What?" "I would like an answer."

{It's best to answer her. She can be really...persuasive when she wants to be.}

{{Alright.}}

"I didn't see or feel anything yesterday and the only thing I tried to was to find where Kaiba kept his matches." Malik sweat dropped. That wasn't a smart thing to say after Ishisu had banned them from anything that created fire. Ishisu narrowed her eyes dangerously. Marik gulped. "I see. Also Mokuba is going to ask if you two will go to the Kaiba Mansion around 4." "We'll go." "Alright." She started to walk away and Marik thought he was safe. "And don't think your off the hook Marik!" Now Marik was really worried.

"Neither of them felt or saw anything. And they can both come over later." 'Ok thanks Ishisu!" "You welcome. Ja-matta." "Ja-matta." Click Click Ishisu hung up and entered the living room in time to see Marik's blinking outline. Ishisu grinned. She was getting use to doing this and it was quite fun. "O Marik where are you?" She said in a sing-song as she stalked off to find him.

-------------

Back at the Kaiba mansion

-------------

Mokuba hung up the phone with a small sigh. The only person he hadn't called was Shadi, since Pegasus no longer had the Eye, but that was ok because it was highly unlikely that he was involved. Mokuba walked into the living room where Seto and Jou were watching the news...well Seto was watching and Jou was mastering the use of his tail. "Hey guys. I called the others but none of them felt or saw anything yesterday. But they'll be over at 4 so we can see if any of them can help." Seto nodded in acknowledgement. Jou, who had mastered moving his tail, was stretching his wings. "Hey Kaiba got some where I can try out these here wings?" Seto sighed then glared. "Why?" "Because I want to know if they are really strong enough to hold my weight." Seto gave up and turned off the TV. He got up, stretched, and grabbed Jou by the arm with his tail as her walked out. Jou, who was caught off guard, almost fell before getting his balance by back winging lightly.

-------------

Random large room

-------------

Jou flared his wings to their full extent then pushed off the ground hard as he brought them down. He flapped once twice and felt ok. He managed a lap around the room, which was about half the size of a football field, before hovering in front of the Kaiba brothers. "Hey Kaiba you should try this. It's almost like instinct." "I'm surprised you know what that means." "Shaddup Kaiba and get yer tail up here!" "Ya go for it big brother!" Seto once again sighed in defeat. He stretched his wings and jumped as he brought his wings down. He flapped a couple of times before faltering in the air. "Don't just fan yer wings! Listen to your instincts." Instructed Jou. Seto glared at him but did what he was told in an attempt to not fall out of the air. And to his surprise it worked. But instead of taking a lap around the room he climbed as high as he could then dived for the ground and pulled up at the last minute. "That was cool big brother!" Seto turned to face his brother and started to hover. He was smirking. Jou rolled his eyes and muttered something that sounded like "show-off" but Seto pretended not too hear him. "Hey Moky want to see if I can fly while carrying you?" Mokuba jumped in excitement. "Yes!" "Alright first you got to calm down." Mokuba stopped jumping and stood still. Seto landed and picked up his brother. "Hold on to my neck." Ordered Seto. Mokuba nodded and did so. Then Kaiba was off again and finding that Mokuba mad almost no difference to his flying went pretty high before hovering. They saw Jou practicing diving, climbing and barrel rolls. Seto did a few aerial stunts before gliding to the ground to put Mokuba down. "You guys keep having fun and practicing. I'll come get you at 3." Seto grinned and to off again and dove at Jou who only just dodged. He started yelling at him and diving for him. Mokuba shock his head as he left and the air battle continued.

-------------

3 o'clock in the random room

-------------

Both Jou and Seto were panting and hovering. Their air battle had lasted an hour and a half and the rest of the time was spent trying to do better tricks and combinations then the other. The door slid open and Mokuba bounced in. "Guy's it's 3 why don't you come down and take a bath!" He shouted up at the two ryuujins. Both practically fell out of the air. Seto wandered of to his private bath and Mokuba lead Jou to a guest bath.

Four o'clock found both ryuujins clean and somewhat rested. Since neither off them had figured out how to get a shirt over their wings they went without. And both were wearing new pants with holes ripped in them for their tails. No one had shown up yet but they would probably be along soon.

BING BONG "Their here!" Mokuba jumped off his seat and raced to the door. "Hey guys." "Hey Mokuba." "Come on in. I'll take you to were Seto and Jou are." As they walked in Yami decided to voice his question. " Hey Mokuba why did you ask about merging Duel Monsters with people?" "You'll see!" was Mokuba's reply. As they entered the living room there was a large amount of big eyes and dropping jaws. Seto rolled his eyed and Jou said "What never seen a guy with wings before?" Mokuba shock his head and sat down next to his brother who, like Jou, was sitting on the floor. Once the others had picked their jaws up off the floor they too sat were they were comfortable. That would be Yugi was leaning against Yami, Ryou was in a similar position with Bakura's arm around his waist, and Malik more or less in Marik's lap. Yep everyone's favorite sitting arrangement. "I think I understand why you asked us that question earlier Mokuba." Said a still slightly stunned Yami. "So are they real or are you guy's just yanking our chain?" Jou., who was sitting closest to Marik, whapped him on the back of his head with his tail. "Itai!" "Feel real enough for ya?" Marik could only nodded as he clutched the back of his head.

The discussion carried on from there with no major incidents till. "Hey Marik! Wanta hear what I heard form dark change of heart?" Marik seeing the glint in Bakura's eyes smirked. "Sure Bakura." "She told me that Red Eyes has a crush on Blue Eyes." Both Jou and Seto sat very straight and glared at the psychos. "You don't say Bakura. I heard that Blue Eyes has a crush on Red Eyes." By now Jou's eyes were as Red as the dragon he was fused with and Seto's were completely blue. Ryou and Malik had long since disappeared to somewhere safe. Most likely they were behind the couch with Yami, Yugi, and Mokuba. Lightning started to dance around Seto's hands as fire surrounded Jou's just before they stuck out at Bakura and Marik. They both dodged without thinking. But when they saw the smoking craters where they had been standing their eyes got HUGE. Identical smirks crept across Jou and Seto's faces. "Looks like we got the powers of our dragons as well." "It does seem that way. Mr. Red Eyes what do you say to testing our new abilities on these two who are making themselves such lovely targets?" "I think that's a fine idea Mr. Blue Eyes. May I try first since it was I who was first insulted?" "Of course Mr. Red Eyes. I shall take the second try." "Why thank you Mr. Blue Eyes." And with that Jou punched the air in Bakura's direction causing a large fire ball to appear and smash into the wall were Bakura had been standing two seconds ago. Seto did the same in Marik's direction which caused a stream of lightning to appear. Bakura and Marik took of running with Seto and Jou running/flying in pursuit.

-------------

10 minutes later

-------------

Seto and Jou came back, smirking like a predator that had made a kill, and dragging Bakura and Marik behind them. Bakura had some nasty burns that were smoking faintly and Marik was sporting some lovely electric burns and his hair was ever crazier then normal. They dumped Bakura and Marik and sat where they had been sitting and still smirking. No one spoke out loud.

[Bakura? Are you alive?]

[[I'll tell you as soon as my body works]]

{Oy Marik you dead?}

{{Tell the pretty chibi dragons of Ra to stop dancing please.}}

Everyone saw Malik sweat drop and shake his head. "So what's the verdict guys?" "Well Bakura's alive but I doubt he'll want to move anytime soon." "Marik's alive but keeps complaining about seeing 'pretty chibi dragons of Ra' that he keeps seeing dancing around. I think you fried his brain to much." Everyone sweat dropped as Seto simply shrugged his shoulders.

Second Chapter is now complete. Please tell me what you think! If you want take a guess at who you think cast the spell.

Japanese-English

Aibou-partner

Sennen-Millennium

Ja na-see you then

Hikari-light

Yami-darkness

Ja matta-goodbye(casual)

Ryuujin-dragonman

Itai-ouch

Chibi-small/tiny

If anyone was wondering where I got the 'Mr. Red Eyes' and Mr. Blue Eyes' thing it's kind of a spin off of the Marauders (which I don't own) from Harry Potter.

Ryo: Review and we will get back to you in chapter 3. Ja people.

Ja-ne minna!