Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dragoons ❯ In Which A Decision Is Made And Interesting Thoughts Occur ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ryo: Read, Enjoy, Review

Chapter 4 In which a decision is made and interesting thoughts occur

----------------

Kiaba Mansion-5:15 p.m.

----------------

Malik met Ishizu at the door.

"Thanks for coming sis." "It's no problem." She said with a slight smile. Malik led her to the living room where everyone, sans Seto, Jou, Mokuba, and Anzu, was. When they got there Ishizu barley raised an eyebrow at Marik and Bakura's state. "And what may I ask happened to you two?" Neither spoke and both glared as best they could. Ryou, who was smirking uncharacteristically, answered, "Let's just say all there teasing of Seto and Joey caught up with them." Ishizu and Malik sat down. "And where are Seto and Jou?" "They took Anzu to another room and went to get us some food. Anzu was knocked out again."

This was when Jou and Mokuba came parading back in carrying a bunch of snacks. They were followed by Seto who was carrying drinks in his arms and cups with his tail and not looking very happy about it. "Alright everyone we got da food! Chips, popcorn, mochi, you name it we grabbed it. And Seto's got sodas for everyone!" chirped Jou. "Since we figure we'll be at this for a while we decided that snacks were needed." Piped Mokuba. They dumped all the stuff on a table in the middle of the room and barley had moved a way before it disappeared from sight.

When everyone was reseated Ishizu was staring at Jou and Seto with slightly widened eyes. She turned to Malik, who was 'helping' his Yami eat, and said, "I guess that you would like help figuring out how those two got combined with their dragons." Malik nodded before going back to 'helping' Marik eat. "Can you try and See who did this?" asked Yugi. "I can try." Ishizu held her hands up to ether side of the Sennen Tauk and slipped into a trance. Everyone munched on their snacks nervously while they waited.

-.oOOo.-

I can't believe this happened to me! Who would do this? I didn't think that it was possible to do this. I barely accept that magic is real damnit! And why me and Jou? Seto looked over at Jou who was leaning against the wall smirking at something. We'll probably be stuck with him until this is over. Although he doesn't look to bad with out his shirt on. Very well toned chest and WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! Seto shook his head trying to clear it. Where did that thought come from?! He sighed. I will be happy when we figure out how to get shirts over our wings. There was a pause in his thoughts. He looks good with black wings. Seto realized what he had thought. DAMNIT!!! He began mentally reprimanding himself.

-.oOOo.-

Everyone was still waiting for Ishizu and no one was watching Seto's face scrunch up in irritation or when he started to shake his head as if to clear it. That is no one except Jou.

.oOOo.

Jou watched Kaiba think. I wonder why this happened to us. Was it a random act or did someone do this to us on purpose? Kaiba doesn't look like he's figured it out…he looks kinda cute when he scrunches his face up like that. WHAT THE?? I don't know where that came from. Though I gotta admit the light blue wings look good on him. GAA. Stop it Jou! You are not falling for Kaiba. He's always putting you down. He's a jerk that's it. A handsome jerk…AARRGG!!!!!!! Jou's mental battle continued.

.oOOo.

----------------

Kiaba Mansion-5:53 p.m.

----------------

"I hope we get an answer soon cause my parents won't let me stay long because of school tomorrow." Whispered Honda hoping not to break Ishizu's trance. Ryou nodded on agreement as did Yugi. Jou's eye's widened a little. "Shimatta. I forgot about school. And I doubt I can go looking like this." He spread his wings for enfaces. "We can say your sick." Offered Yugi. "Thanks pal! Now all I gotta do is figure out how to get to my apartment." "Not a good idea koryuu." "Big Brother's right. You should probably stay here until we figure this out." Jou thought about it. "Alright if you say so."

Thirty seconds later Ishizu's eye's snapped open. "Well sis? Were able to See any thing?" asked Malik anxiously. Ishizu shook her head. "The only thing I could really See was that the spell originated from the shadow realm in the area where the monsters dwell." Everyone's eye's widened. "Does that mean that one of our own monsters did this to us?!" Asked Jou. "Not necessarily. It could have been a monster from the deck of anyone here." "Well the only one here with powerful spell casters is Yugi." Yugi looked surprised then kinda sheepish. "That's true but I haven't ever talked with my monsters." "We know Yugi. So now we need to figure out a way to the monster part of the Shadow Realm. Any idea?" Jou looked around hoping some one could come up with an answer. "I'll try and get a hold of Shadi. He will probably know a way there." Said Ishizu, "In the mean time we should all head home." The others all nodded and got up. Honda and Otogi volunteered to drop Anzu at her house since they had brought her over.

----------------

Kiaba Mansion-9:38 p.m.

----------------

Everyone had left awhile ago and Mokuba and the Ryuugins had eaten dinner. Kaiba wandered off to his room to work and think. Mokuba lead Jou to one of the guest rooms just down the hall from Seto's room before heading to his own room. Tomorrow would be an interesting day that was for sure.

I actually finished it. Amazing.

Ryo: And you took how many days to write that?

Only four days of typing on and off.

Japanese - English

Sennen - Millennium

Shimatta - Shit, Crap, General curse word

Ryuugin - Dragonman

So tell me what you think. You can still post a guess for who you think did it. Just use the pretty review button.