Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Everytime We Touch ❯ Everytime We Touch ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well here we go….my first songfic
P.S. don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or the song/lyrics of “Everytime We Touch” By Cascada
 
 
I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why.
Without you it's hard to survive.
It was only recently that Serenity Wheeler had developed a crush on the teenage multi-billionaire, Seto Kaiba and she wondered if he returned her feelings.
“Probably not, who'd want to date a weird girl like me?” She sighed.
Behind her a voice whispered, “I would”
 
`Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.
 
Nervously, Kaiba hid in the shade some nearby trees were creating. After he had first laid his eyes on Serenity, he fallen hopelessly in love with her, but how could he ever admit it? She was Wheeler's sister and even though she was beautiful, she was a Wheeler, and it was against his nature to even like a Wheeler. He was brought out of his musings when he heard a sob..

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.(I cry)
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.
 
Serenity started to sob, Kaiba never even liked her, he never would. She started when she felt a hand touch her shoulder .She turned around and saw Kaiba of all people. She sobbed harder. ”What's wrong, Serenity?”, asked Kaiba. ”Kai-Kaiba”, Serenity gulped. ”I-I'm sorry”, she wept. Kaiba was confused. ”For what?”, he asked, tilting Serenity's chin up. Serenity wept harder ”I-I-I”,

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.
“I love you, I'm sorry”, Serenity's tears were suddenly gone as Kaiba reached down and wiped them away. Serenity looked into Kaiba's blue eyes, so cold to enemies, but so warm and soft, to her, “but why?” Kaiba lent down and gently kissed her. Serenity started and Kaiba broke the kiss, feeling foolish. ”Oh no, what have I done? Now she'll never come near me again.” Kaiba thought miserably .”Serenity,” Kaiba murmured. ”Yeah?” asked Serenity.” Serenity, I love you too! I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you! I'm the one who should be sorry, I'm sorry I never for not telling this sooner”, “Kaiba”, Serenity whispered her eyes filling with tear, but these tears were ones of joy.” Kaiba, arigatou!”
 

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side
 
 
Kaiba grinned, “You're welcome! ”He breathed in deeply. ”Serenity, would you like to go on a date with me on Saturday?” “Yeah, please!” she laughed.
”Oh, and Serenity? Kaiba asked.
“Yes Kaiba?”
“When we meet up on Saturday, call me Seto”
Serenity grinned, ”Ok Seto! See you on Saturday!”
 
 
 
THE END
Well what do you think? Good, bad? Downright idiotic? Well, there's only one way to tell me !Review!
Flames will be ridiculed on my homepage.