Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Everywhere ❯ Everywhere ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Everywhere
By: Michelle Branch
 
AnimePrincess: Yugi and Heila sing this song to their yamis to tell them how they felt when they first met them when they first put on their millennium item. Also this is my very first story with yaoi and yuri and fluff in it. I hope you will enjoy it. Yugi/Yami Heila/Yami Heila
 
At Yugi's grandfather game shop were Yugi and Yami are getting ready to go to the Karaoke bar, where they put on a show where people come on stage and sing. They are waiting for Little Heila and Yami Heila's arrival.
 
 "Ah come on Yami, the girls will be here any minute and you're still not ready yet" replies Yugi. "Give me a break Yugi putting on leather isn't easy you know" replies Yami to his hikari. As Yugi was hurrying Yami along, little Heila and Yami Heila had already arrived at the game shop in Yami Heila's brand new car.
 
 "I'm almost ready" replies Yami. "Great" replies Yugi.  "Yugi, your friends are here" calls Mr. Motou as Yugi looks down stairs and sees the girls. "Hey! Yugi-kun" calls Heila as Yugi comes downstairs to greet his friends.
 
"Yo! Yugi-chan" replies Yami Heila. "Hey! You girls look great" replies Yugi. "Arigato" reply both of them.   "You look great yourself, Yugi" replies Heila as she noticed Yugi.  "Arigato" replies Yugi. "Where is Yami?" asks Yami Heila.
 
 "He's still upstairs, but he's having a little trouble with putting on his leather clothes" answers Yugi.  "Boy I tell you that man just loves leather doesn't he?" replies Yami Heila as she puts her hands on her hips, causing Heila and Yugi to start laughing completely not aware of Yami who was coming downstairs.
 
 "What so funny" asks Yami as Yugi and the girls turned to see Yami walk down the stairs, leaving them speechless by the way he looked so sexy in his leather clothes especially with his leather jacket. But for Yugi it was too much. "So are we going to the bar or not?" questions Yami.
 
"Oh yea sa, ikimasho" replies Yugi once he snaps out of his trance like state. "My car is parked right outside" replies Yami Heila.  "Great, let's go!" remarks Yami. So Yugi and the others went outside and got into Yami Heila's car.
 
"Bye Grandpa" replies Yugi.  "Have a good time you kids" replies Mr. Motou. And with that Heila put on her sunglasses and started the car and they were off like a kite. "So tell me, why you guys are taken us to the Karaoke bar" asks Yami Heila as she was driving the car.
 
"Because it's a special night" answers Yugi. "That right, it's Karaoke Night at the bar where people sing on stage in front of a group of people" remarks Heila. "Sokka, damo I'm not singing you know" replies Yami. 
 
 "That's ok Yami you don't have to" replies Yugi as he gives Yami causing Yami to smile. "It's because he can't" replies Yami Heila with a grin. "Hey!" shouts Yami causing Yugi to giggle. "This is going to be so much fun" replies Heila.
 
“I have no doubt" replies Yami Heila. After the 50 minute drive the group finally reach the Karaoke Bar.  "Look you guys that must be the Karaoke bar. We're almost there" replies Yami Heila while Heila and Yugi put on their cute happy face.
 
 As the car came to a stop near the sidewalk they got out of the car and headed inside the bar. "So this is the Karaoke Night. Wow!" exclaims Yami Heila. Once inside they had a little gaze around when Yugi finally saw his friends sitting in the front row.
 
 "That where we'll sit, where my friends are" replies Yugi. "Ok, ikimasho" replies Yami, so Yugi and the other head to the front row table. "Look guys its Yugi and the others" replies Jounouchi as they finally reach the table. "Hey guys!" replies Jounouchi.
 
"Hey Jou! Konnichiwa minna!" reply all four of them once they near the table. "Konnichiwa" reply everyone else while Yugi whispers something to Jounouchi but loud enough for Heila to listen. "Hey Joun-kun, did you, Honda-kun and Ryou-kun get everything ready back stage" asks Yugi.
 
 "Yup! Everything all set" answers Jou. "Great! Now all we have to do is waiting for the right moment" replies Heila when suddenly Yami Heila taps Heila on the shoulder causing Heila to turn around. "What are you guys talking about?" questions Yami Heila
 
 "Oh! Nothing" answers Yugi, as the show went on for about an hour and Yugi and his friends were enjoying every event. But it was almost time for Yugi and Heila to go up. "Hey Yugi-kun, it's almost time for us to go up" replies Heila to Yugi.
 
 "Yea, you're right. Hey Jou, take Honda and Ryou backstage and tell them to get ready" replies Yugi to his friend. "Right Yugi" replies Jou.  "Come on Heila let's go" replies Yugi. "Hai Yugi" replies Heila to him as Yugi and Heila get out their seats.

 "Hey, where are you guys going?" questions Yami.  "We'll be right back; we have to go the ahhh... bathroom. Right Yugi-kun?" asks Heila.  "Right" replies Yugi. "Ahhh ok" answers Yami Heila as Yugi and Heila run off.
 
It's now been a while since the little kids have been gone and their Yamis were starting to get worried. "Yami I'm worried, our lights haven't come back yet" remarks Yami Heila. "Yea I'm getting worried too" remarks Yami.
 
 "And Jounouchi, Honda, and Ryou are also gone" points out Anzu. "I'll go look for them" offers Yami. "I'll go with you" exclaims Yami Heila. So, as they were about to get up, the host came onto the stage to announced the next performers.
 
 "Our next singers are; excuse me can't get their names, ah yes Yugi and Chibi Heila" announces the host causing Yami and Heila to pause while they had a surprised look on their faces."YUGI AND HEILA?" exclaim both of them. Just then they walked on stage with Jou and the guys.
 
(Yugi was on bass guitar)
 
(Heila was on guitar)
 
(Honda was also on bass guitar)
 
(Ryou on Keyboard)
 
(Jounouchiwas playing the drums)
 
"Konnichiwa minna, I'm Yugi" replies Yugi. "And I'm Heila and these are our friends. Yugi and I are going to sing a special song for this song is dedicated to two wonderful, sweet and lovely yamis" replies Heila as she starts to play the guitar.
 
 "For…" starts Yami.”Us?" finishes Yami Heila as they look at each other in surprise again. "This song will tell them how we felt when we first met them and what they mean to us" announces Yugi, as Yami and Yami Heila sit as they listen to their lights. Heila begins to sing the beginning verse as she plays the guitar.

Heila: Turn it inside out so I can see
The part of you that's drifting over me
And when I wake you're never there
But when I sleep you're everywhere
You're everywhere
 
 The music gets louder as Jou kicks in with the drums as Yugi and the other boys also join in as Heila sings the first verse.
 
Heila: Just tell me how I got this far
Just tell me why you're here and who you are
Cause every time I look
You're never there
And every time I sleep
You're always there
 
Everybody: Cause you're everywhere to me
and when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know
That makes me believe
I'm not alone
 
Heila: I'm not alone
 
 Yami and Yami Heila were enjoying hearing their lights sing, and they had an idea of why their lights chose this song, but they listened to more just in case as Yugi sang the second verse of the song.
 
Yugi: I recognize the way you make me feel
It's hard to think that
You might not be real
I sense it now, the water's getting deep
I try to wash the pain away from me
Away from me
 
Everybody: Cause you're everywhere to me
and when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know
That makes me believe
I'm not alone
 
Yugi: I'm not alone
I am not alone
Whoa, oh, oooh, oh
 
Yugi and Heila: And when I touch your hand
It's then I understand
The beauty that's within
It's now that we begin
You always light my way
I hope there never comes a day
No matter where I go
I always feel you so
Cause your're
 
Everybody: Everywhere to me
and when I close my eyes it's you I see
you're everything I know
that makes me believe
Heila: I'm not alone
Whoa, oh, oooh, oh, Yea!

Everyone: Cause you're everywhere to me
and when I catch my breath
It's you I breathe
you're everything I know
that makes me believe
I'm not alone
Whoa, oh, oooh, oh
 
The music gets lower
 
Yugi and Heila: You're in everyone I see
so tell me
Do you see me?
 
Yugi's friends got out of their seat and started to clap, as Yami whistled and Yami Heila screamed and even the people in the bar began to clap also. "You guys were great" replies Anzu as Jou, Honda, and Ryou all took a bow and blew kisses to their lovely fans. As the noise died down, Yugi and Heila wanted to make a speech to the crowd well, just for their yamis to hear.
 
Yami and Yami Heila wait nervously, as Yugi and Heila both smile at their anxious Yamis. "What do you think they're going to say?" asks Yami nervously. "I'm not really sure..." answers Yami Heila.”We just want to express how we feel for our Yami's..." replies Yugi and Heila while smiling.
 
When Yami and Yami Heila heard that they begin to blush and gulp nervously. "And that...we love them with all our hearts and we will love them forever no matter what...they have stuck by us every bit of the way.  And we are thankful for that" remarks Yugi and Heila.
 
"If I hadn't come across this puzzle...I don't know what I would do without you Yami" replies Yugi as he looks to his Millennium Puzzle causing Yami to blush and look to the ground. "Me too. I-I really love you so much, my wonderful Yami" replies Heila as she fingers her Millennium Locket that hung around her neck.
 
 A few people in the audience 'aw' and the Yamis were speechless; for they finally know how their lights feel. So as they both blew kisses at their Yamis and slowly after a period of silence, they stepped off the stage. As they came down the stairs their Yamis came running up to them and taking their Aibous by the hands.
 
 "...we love you too..." announces both Yami and Yami Heila. As all smile as the Yamis kiss their aibous while embracing them in a strong, firm loving hug."I can't breath" replies Heila all the time saying this with a smile on her face as hot tears brimmed her eyes. 
 
"Oh Yami" replies Yugi as he giggles all the while Yami kiss tickled him. As the show ended and everyone went home, Yugi, Little Heila, Yami and Yami Heila were heading home in Yami Heila's car while Yugi and Little Heila were fast asleep. While Yami held Yugi very close to him as Yami Heila rubbed her light's head softly.
 
As they reached the game shop, Yami got out of the car with Yugi in his arms. "Good night" replies Yami.  "Yami... we have two wonderful lights don't we?" asks Yami Heila as she looks to Heila. "We sure do" replies Yami as he kisses Yugi's nose. 
 
 "Good Night!" replies Yami Heila. So, Yami waved goodbye and Yami Heila was off. As she was driving she rubbed her lights head and smiled as she slept. While Yami stood outside for a while and then decided it was time to go inside the house to put Yugi to bed.
 
 
AnimePrincess: Hey Yaoi and Yuri fans, I hoped you enjoyed that. I did the best I could it was my first time. Please be gentle with the reviews. Well take care.