Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Existance ❯ School Is Like A Prison ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Discalimer: I do NOT own anything in the chaprte except for Chris whom the little people in my head created!

Chapter Two: School Is A Prison!

"Hey Yug! Wait Up!" Shouted a blonde teen as he walks quickly to a short boy known as the King of Games, Yugi. Brown eyes looked down the the spiky haired teen as he started to speak. "Did ya hear. Dere's a new student." Joey states with one of his goofy grins. "I've heard." Yugi says as he glances up to the taller teen. He could tell that Joey was eager to meet the new student. "We can introduce ourselves to im' and..""/SHE/ may even become part of our little group." Came Tea's voice as she walked up to the two males, hair bouncing with every step she takes as her ocean optics lock on their forms. "She?" Joey asks, "Yes, the new student is female. Not male, Joey." Joey thinks for a moment, "Wanna bet on that?" He asks as he gives Tea a challenging look. She nods slightly, "Fine, but, like I said. New FEMALE student." She says before Yugi's voice interrupts their glaring. "Guys, were going to be late if we don't hurry!" He shouts as he starts running towards class.

"Class, settle down, CLASS!" Shouted the thrity year old teacher known as Mrs.Sumisu. Auburn hair was pulled up into a tight bun as her blue eyes look to each and every student with a stern face before it turns into a smile. "Class, we have a new student today. Please give a warm welcome to Chris Jenkins." She says as the girl/boy walks into the room, casually. "Please, miss, call me C.J." Chris says in a fake male voice, trying to confuse many of the students to if she was a he or he was a she. "Told ya that the new kid was male, Tea." Joey says in a happy whisper while receiving a small glare from the brunette. "Please, C.J., why don't you tell us a little about yourself." Chris nods as she leans against Mrs.Sumisu's desk. "Where to begin. I can say that I'm fifteen, born in New York City. I moved here because my mother would get better job opprotunities. I have a little nuisance for a brother. I don't like vegetables. I enjoy reading scary stories and exploring haunted houses. I am, of course, American though I have a little Egyptian blood in me thanks to my 3000 year old grandmother, Ah Miew, or palace cat and if you piss me off I will make sure that you wish that you were never born." She says while looking to each and every face as a small smirk found its way on her lips. "Alright, Ms.Williams, You may sit next to Mr.Bakura. Bakura, could you please raise your hand so she knows where you are." She basically commanded as a pale hand rises up in the air. "Thank you, Bakura." Chris nods slightly, "Thanks for not stopping me in the middle of my introduction, Mrs.Sumisu." Chris says, now with her feminine voice. "I told you the new student was a she, Joey." Tea whispers while Joey gets a dumbstruck look on his face as he watches Chris go to the desk next to Ryou's which was located in the corner.

Once seated she lifts her legs up and rests them on the desktop. Her red-tinted emerald eyes gazed over to the golden piece of ancient jewelry around Ryou's neck as the teacher drones on about Ancient Egypt. As if he could sense her eyes upon him Ryou shifts uncomfortably under her gaze before looking to her with his doe brown optics. She tears her eyes away from Ryou's brown eyes and lets her head fall backwards slightly as she closes her eyes. Before they had shut all the way she had noted the dark glare and sudden darker appearance of Ryou. 'He must be one of those boys with those multiple personalities.' She thought before closing her eyes all the way and listen to the sound of the teacher talking of the nameless pharaoh. She had already learned all this back in New York when she went to Egyptian Culture and History class but it was always great to hear it again.

End Chapter!

Me: That's Chapter two everyone. How am I doing? This is actually my first fanfic I really wrote/typed that had to do with Yu-Gi-Oh! I may put up the other chapter today but maybe tomorrow.
I think your doing great! ^^
Kawaii! *glomps Ryou* BTW they may be a pairing in this. I just have to decide what it will be! Maybe OC/Malik or OC/Bakura. I'm still not completely sure!