Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith In You ❯ Just One Kiss ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Thanks for your reviews! Muchy appreciate!!

Disclaimer: Don't own. Never will. Don't sue.

WARNING: INCEST SHOUNEN-AI in this chapter. Don't like? Get lost then. NO FLAMES!

Just One Kiss
==================

Mokuba's POV…

He still doesn't know. Damn it, how much will it take for him to get the hint? God… he's got no idea whatsoever. I can't exactly just be blunt with him and tell him… he'd freak out. How am I supposed to tell my older brother I'm gay? Let alone tell him that I think I'm falling in love with him?

It was four thirty - Seto should be home in a few hours. Unless he was working late tonight. Damn I was bored. Perhaps I could invite someone over… then the thought struck me. Bakura. If I went and lighted up a joint in the back yard with Bakura then Seto wouldn't know a thing. Getting stoned was better than sitting on my ass, I decided.

I went to the phone and speed dialed to Ryou's house. His 19-year-old, still-shy accent picked up. [Hello?]

"Hi Ryou, it's Mokuba. Is Bakura about?"

[Sure, I'll just get him.]

[What's up?]

"Bakura… it's Mokuba. Come over, and bring some of that good shit with you."

[I'll be over soon.]

~*~

"So have you asked him about it yet?" The snow-haired fiend asked, packing some of the green buds into the paper.

"Asked who about what?" Mokuba asked, sitting on the garden bench under the shelter outside. It was drizzling, but that didn't matter.

"Your brother… about the way you feel for him." Bakura replied. Over the past few months, Bakura and Mokuba had became fast friends. Probably since they shared the same interests. Mokuba told him anything.

"No… I don't have the balls." Mokuba retorted.

Bakura snorted a laugh and put the fat Mary Jayne between his lips and lit up the end, deeply inhaling the smoke that it gave out. "Oh yeah that's good…" Bakura said with a grin, tilting his head back.

"Give me some of that!" Mokuba said, snatching the rolled up drug out of Bakura's fingers.

Later on after Bakura had whizzed up something in the kitchen to cure his and Mokuba's munchies, Mokuba retreated to the lounge and turned on the television - saying goodbye to Bakura first, of course. He called for a servant to bring him his duvet from the bedroom and a large chocolate-banana-split-cream-wafer-cherry-on-top-with-hot-fudge-sauce dessert.

With the TV still going and a satiated stomach, Mokuba fell right asleep on the couch against the cushions. Seto walked in a few hours later cursing to himself about the traffic hold-ups and the lousy weather outside, shaking his umbrella and hanging up his saturated trench-coat. Thunder crashed outside in the distance, accompanied by a few streaks of white lightening.

"Mokuba?" Seto called. No reply. He walked through to the living room and found Mokuba huddled into the couch, breathing heavily.

Seto went and sat down next to him. He brushed aside some raven strands of hair which covered his eyes. Mokuba was his life… and he couldn't help but feel that all the effort he put into their relationship, just wasn't worth it. Mokuba seemed to be neglecting Seto's existence.

Mokuba turned in his sleep and faced his older brother. "…Seto…" He moaned.

"… Mokuba? Are you awake?"

"Oh Seto…" Mokuba moaned again.

Seto guessed he was dreaming.

~*~

At about half past twelve, Seto went to Mokuba's room to check on him. He wasn't there… but he did find that same faint smell he had smelt yesterday when Mokuba walked in. Then he clicked - the smell was marijuana. He had smelt it all through Ryou's house when he went over to claim something back from him a while ago. Mokuba had been spending a lot of time with that nuisance yami of Ryou's, too. It all made logical sense now. He had noticed an ashtray on Ryou's coffee table full of butts which he guessed were from burnt out joints or some other form of using the drug.

Seto began searching Mokuba's drawers. There wasn't anything unusual in them - socks, boxers, t-shirts; the usual. He searched the back of his sock drawer and found a small plastic bag, usually used to put coinage in with a seal at the top. Inside was some sort of dried up green plant. It smelt potent. Seto fumed.

"Oh fuck…" Came a startled voice from behind him.

Seto turned around and stood up. "Get into bed." He wished his tone hadn't been quite so icy.

"Seto… I-I-I'm so … so sorry! Please!" Mokuba said, tears starting to form in his eyes.

Seto walked to the door, taking the small plastic bag with him. "We'll talk in the morning. Now get into bed."

"But Seto! Please do something! Anything! Ground me or stop giving me pocket money! Don't just drop it! Punish me!"

Seto switched out the light and closed the door. He went to his room and got on the internet, searching for Rehabilitation Centres around Japan, or even somewhere isolated around the world. Anything to wean Mokuba off this stuff…

He found a suitable place in the Philippine Islands. It would be a tough decision to make, but he wasn't going to let Mokuba ruin his own life by doing something so stupid.

Seto climbed into bed and began to drift off to sleep. Just as he was doing so, a crack of light through the door made his eyes flutter open. He saw a lean figure standing in the doorway, trembling in just a pair of boxers. He flicked on his bedside lamp and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"What do you want Mokuba? Go back to sleep."

"I can't." Mokuba croaked in his deep teenage voice. It was almost deeper than Seto's.

Seto sighed. "Do you want to sleep with me?"

Mokuba nodded.

"Jump in then." Seto pulled the covers back for Mokuba and switched off the light. Mokuba climbed in beside him.

"Mokuba…"

"I'm sorry Seto… I really am…" Mokuba whispered.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?"

"There's too much to tell you…"

"I'm listening."

Mokuba turned over, his grey eyes still sparkling with tears. Seto wiped some fallen tears off of his cheek with his thumb. "Speak to me Mokuba."

Mokuba's bottom lip trembled. "I think I'm really confused Seto."

"What about?"

"Well… Seto I think I'm… gay." Mokuba said, summoning all the courage he had.

"There's nothing wrong with that, Mokuba." Seto replied, turning on his side to face his younger brother.

"But there is… I also think I'm in love…"

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing though?" Seto questioned.

Mokuba sighed. "The person that I'm in love with is you, Seto."

Seto reeled. "W-what?"

"I don't have any other way to describe it, Seto. I feel so close to you, like you're more than just a brother to me now."

Seto propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at his younger brother sternly. "Listen to me Mokuba, every teenager goes through this stage of confusion. These feelings are probably just all in your head, little bro." Seto said, trying to sound as calm as possible.

­"It's not in my head Seto. I go crazy just looking at you… I love you big brother…" Mokuba threw his arms around Seto's shoulders and sobbed into his chest.

"It's alright Mokuba… sshh…" Seto carefully wrapped his arms around Mokuba and pulled the covers up over both of them.

"Seto?"

"Mm?"

"Would you satisfy some of my curiosity for me?"

Seto didn't like the sound of this. "Depends on what you're asking for."

"Not much… I just want to kiss you. I mean I know it wouldn't be a problem for you since your latest love interest happens to be Jounouchi…"

Seto snorted at that. He and Jounouchi were just casual sex partners, nothing more. "Mokuba, I can't kiss you. Perhaps you should experiment with one of your friends or something…"

"But Seto, most of my friends are straight, with the exception of Ryou and Malik and Yugi and all them… who happen to be taken. I can trust you, Seto. Just one kiss? Please?" Mokuba looked up to his elder brother with a longing gaze.

"You do realize the consequences of what happens if anyone finds out about this, Mokuba? I could get done for molestation and be thrown in jail."

Mokuba rolled his eyes. "Do you think I'd actually tell anyone about this?" Then he stopped and thought of Bakura. He couldn't even tell him. Nobody.

"Alright Mokuba. Just one kiss, and then we go to sleep."

Mokuba nodded and pulled Seto back down in a lying position against the pillows. He ran his fingers through the CEO's chestnut tresses at the base of his neck, looking up at him with lust-filled grey eyes. This is the moment he had been waiting for, for over six painful months. Seto sighed and looked away, hardly believing what he was about to do.

"It's okay Seto… please relax… just a little."

Seto closed his eyes and gingerly put a hand on Mokuba's shoulder before closing in on him. He put his lips over his younger brothers' and pushed against them. Mokuba whimpered and parted his lips, allowing Seto's tongue intrude. Deep down Seto knew it felt good, but it was so wrong. Mokuba elicited a deep groan from the depths of his throat and pulled Seto on top of him. Their tongues prodded each other and brushed carefully against each other.

Seto pulled back a short moment later, immorally disturbed by feeling his brother's erection against his own through the fine barriers of the silky material. He lay back down, unable to take his eyes off his brother who was flushed all over and whining for more contact. Maybe he really did love him? Tonight was an experience which would not be forgotten soon.

"Goodnight Mokuba."

Mokuba decided to behave, despite his level of arousal. "Night big brother… love you…"


~*~*~*~