Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fake Identity II- Obsessions ❯ Irresistible ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(This is what happened last time)

("I'm sorry, Mr. Kaiba hasn't been feeling well, he suggest that you come back early tomorrow, he'll do your interview than"

"That's fine, book me for tomorrow then" Sandra waited till the secretary wrote down her name before she turned to leave.

(~Tomorrow morning than, I'll come face to face with the one man I have loved since the day I saw him~) she smiled wickedly, anticipating tomorrows events.

(~Soon you'll be all mine~) she couldn't help chuckle at her own evilness, before exiting the building.)

(Enjoy chapter 2)

Irresistible

Looking upon the view of the bedroom window, Serenity saw the sun start to set indicating that Seto will be home soon. Their anniversary was coming up soon, in 2 months they will be married three years, she could even believe it, she had gone through Seto's bad days and his good day's and vis versa, but in the end she knew that Seto will never break her heart like he had promised in their wedding vows.

She sat on the edge of her bed, after everything was said and done, Serenity got her 'happy ending', who would have guessed it was just a 'happy beginning' instead. She rubbed her stomach lightly she was coming up on three months with her pregnancy, she couldn't wait to have little feet running around the room. She could remember the day when she first found out about her 'condition'.

(FLASHBACK)

"So you say you haven't been feel right since a week ago?" the doctor went over her readings,

"Yes, and I'm worried, I don't know how many sleepless nights my husband can take" Serenity exclaimed, meaning every word.

"I see, have you had intercourse with your husband in the last week or two?" the doctor didn't see the glare Serenity gave her as she wait for an answer.

"Why do you ask?" Serenity narrowed her eyes, she believed what ever happened between Seto and her should stay in the same bedroom. The doctor just rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Serenity, it could give us an answer as to why your getting sick" she placed a hand on Serenity's shoulder and waited for a response.

"Yes" Serenity was anxious and nervous at the same time,

"Well nothing to worry about, Serenity your probably pregnant"

---------------------------------------

After the doctors appointment, Serenity went home trying to decide how to tell Seto the 'Big News' without him passing out.

"Hey Serenity" a voice from behind her reached her ears, and she knew who it was, she spun around to see Mokuba standing there.

"Hello Mokuba" she smiled as she continued up the stairs to her bedroom, Mokuba like a curious kitten followed her. Serenity didn't mind, Mokuba has always been a friend to her, rather then just a brother-in-law.

When opening the door, Mokuba flew in and jumped on Seto's and Serenity's bed, Serenity giggled as she watched Mokuba spread out getting himself comfortable.

"You know I think I got cheated out of the most comfortable mattress around here, Seto definitely has the nicest" Mokuba pointed out as he rested, waiting for Seto to get home like he usually does, and throw him out shutting the door behind him, like he usually does, but he didn't mind.

"Hey Mokuba, could I tell you a secret?" Serenity asked cleaning up the room from Seto's papers and mechanical toys that laid around the room.

"Shoot" Mokuba smiled, eyes closed waiting on Serenity,

"How do you feel about being a uncle?" She turned to him, just in enough time to see his eyes open and shoot up from the bed,

"Why do you ask?" he inclined his ear for the answer,

"Because, your going to be" Serenity smirked, Mokuba ran over to her and gave her hug, even though he was in junior high now he still had the sweetness of a little kid,

"Congratulations Serenity, does Seto know?" he asked still hugging her,

"No, but I'm going to tell him when he gets home"

Mokuba tightened his hug around Serenity, really happy that he was about to be an uncle for the first time, well duh.

"I don't appreciate other guys hugging my wife" came a cool voice from the door as Mokuba and Serenity looked up to see Seto standing at the doorway,

"Seto" Mokuba walked over to his brother and gave him a smile and wink before leaving the two alone.

(~What was that look for?~) Seto thought as he shrugged it off turning his attention to Serenity, getting that sly grin on his face.

He watched her rearrange things around the room, he couldn't get over as to why she does that, it's just going to be on the floor the next day. But Seto noticed the stressful look in Serenity's eyes, but there was a hint of excitement, he didn't think twice before pulling her near to his waist giving her small kisses down her neck. He heard the soft moan leave her throat as he continued down her neck, in the form of a starved vampire would do, but he always had something for the neck, maybe he was half vampire. He picked her up and made his way to their comfortable bed, Serenity was to dazed to noticed, she was still getting use of the pleasure in her neck.

Seto kissed Serenity's familiar lips, her radiate form always hypnotized him, to the point where he couldn't stop or think straight for a while. Through all the pleasure and the joy Serenity felt she knew she would have to stop him, remembering that she needed to tell him.

"Uh...Seto?" Serenity moaned, as Kaiba continued his assault on her neck,

"Yes?" He asked, as he quickly went back to his 'work'

"I have something to....tell you" Serenity tried to get her sentences straight but find that hard, when Seto was working his magic.

"Tell me what?" He looked up at her, as he smiled his famous Kaiba smile.

"I'm pregnant" Serenity confessed,

"That's nice....WHAT?!" Seto's eyes were as huge as dinner plates,

"Seto, your going to be a father"

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Serenity looked around the room, it had gone some serious reconstruction in the past 3 months, even though the Blue Eyes White Dragon sheets stayed the same, the was now a crib in the corner and a rocking chair next to it, also have the famous Dragon logo on it.

Suddenly Serenity heard the front door open and shut, that signaled that Seto was home form work finally, she flicked off the light and went to join her husband.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Seto!" Mokuba shouted as he made his way over to his brother, but was stopped when a hand was pushed in front of him,

"I'm not in the mood right now Mokuba" Seto kicked off his shoes and dropped his briefcase on the ground, all he wanted was to sit in a dark room and fall asleep, but around here that was impossible. Mokuba ran back to the small video game room that Kaiba installed for Mokuba to get him away from him and Serenity.

Kaiba started walking up the stairs when he was greeted by a loving smile from Serenity,

"Hello Seto, how was your day?" She asked and followed Kaiba to the bedroom,

"Horrible, completely horrible" he muttered as he didn't care to turn on the lights in his room, he flopped down on his bed just wanting the head ache he had to go away.

"I'll get you some aspirin" Serenity headed down to the kitchen to retrieve the pills for Seto.

-------------------------------------------------

Everything was going through Kaiba's mind, how he had bills to pay, a company to run, and a maid to hire, speaking of maids, he had an interview for the job tomorrow, all the women who came in for the job didn't quiet fit Kaiba's judgment as a good maid, he hoped tomorrow's interview would be a whole lot better.

"Here you go" Serenity came into the room with two aspirin and a glass of water, she didn't turn on the light for Seto's sake. He quickly swallowed to two pills than took a drink on water placing it on his table. Serenity sat on her side of the bed and watched Seto trying to get comfortable.

"I'm sorry I'm not in the best of mood" Seto apologized,

"That's ok, we all have thoughs days" she laid on her side as caressed Seto's hair line, it always calmed him down after a hard days work.

"I promise I'll get that maid for you soon" he began again not opening his eyes,

"There's no hurry, I'm doing just fine without one right now" Serenity explained,

"I just want to make sure your cared for when I'm at work"

"You don't have to care for me, you have to care for you right now" Serenity smiled, Kaiba grinned,

"I haven't done that in a while" he grinned more,

"I'm sure it somewhere inside of you" Serenity joked, Kaiba chuckled as he opened his eyes seeing Serenity beside him, he sat up half an inch and kissed her forehead,

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you more, Seto Kaiba" she grinned

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Kaiba arrived early the next morning feeling a whole lot better than yesterday, he settled down at his chair and clicked on his computer.

'Hello Seto Kaiba' the computer greeted as it went to the main window screen,

'Business is up, and competition is down' the computer informed Kaiba, he smirked at the news, he always knew his company will be the best and he hoped to keep it that way.

*Buzzzz* Kaiba pressed the talk button,once again, only this time in a lighter mood.

"Yes?" he asked as he started to play with his computer,

"Mr. Kaiba the young lady from yesterday is here to see you" Kaiba looked at his watch,

(~She's early, to bad, I could have accused her for being late, oh well~)

"Send her in" Kaiba turned off away form his screen as he started filling some papers that need to be out that day,

There was a knock at the door, Kaiba grinned knowing who it was.

(~Let the game begin~) He thought as he put on his serious face, looking emotionless written all over him.

"Come in" He said harshly, the door opened wide to a young lady about 5'6 with long blond hair and green eyes.

"Good morning Seto" she greeted,

"Did I give you permission to call me by my first name?" he didn't look up at her as he continued to look over his files,

"Alright then, Mr.Kaiba, I'm here about the interview"

(~She doesn't even looked fazed at my tone, time for plan B~)

"And why would I give you a job, way above your rank in society" (~Score one for me~) Seto thought, he looked up at the girl to see her in a dreamy stage.

"I don't pay day dreamers" Kaiba said harshly, upset that he didn't even break through to her,

"I know that, I'm just honored to be in your sight" she smiled, and handed him her resume,

"I don't take flattery either" he swiped the folder away from her and look at her profile,

He eyes went down each word, scanning for error to accuse her of, but found none, he through the folder to the side and looked at her glazed over eyes.

"What are you staring at" he snapped her back to reality, she started to get serious again.

"Of course not" she said humbly,

"Sandra, huh, give me one good reason I should hire you, when I have all different types of people wanting this job?" Kaiba folded his arms waiting for a response,

"Because as I hear, 'all those other girls' weren't good enough to hire, I believe I'm the best you have, and will stand here till I get the job" her voice sounded dead serious as Kaiba just glared at her, but had nothing to say she was right, and he di promise Serenity to have a maid for her soon.

"I believe I'm the only one you have left" she smiled slyly in her seat, looking like Kaiba junior.

"The door is over there" Kaiba pointed to the door, as Sandra stood up to leave still smiling at a job well done. She opened the door to have her name being called back.

"Oh and Sandra, be at Kaiba mansion tomorrow at 8:00am sharp, you begin then" She smiled at this news,

"Thank you Mr.Kaiba" she walked out of the room and down the hall,

(~Stage One: Complete, going on to Stage Two~)

--------------------------------------------------------------- -

(Hope you like chapter Two, review and tell me what you think)

(NEXT CHAPTER: Sandra is introduced to Serenity as she starts planning to get rid of Serenity and slowly is starting to convert Seto)