Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle ❯ Final Battle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer * I DON'T OWN YU-GI-OH, but I own Silvermist

Escape The Virtual World *My Point of View... with a new character.*

Song is Everything I Do *by Bryan Adams*

~The cast of Yu-Gi-Oh are standing on the platform, where Yami and Noah were dueling at. Noah wasn't about ready to give up and not let them escape. So… he decides to pick on one of Yami's friends, and challenge one of them to a few events. ~

Noah: You may have won the battle Yami... but I am about to win the war… unless one of your little friends can defeat me in a few events.

Yami: Leave them out of this! This fight is between you and me!

~Noah has chosen his victim~

Noah: I chose you Silvermist! You and I will fight to the finish… in a few events I have planned for you and me… and I can assure you… you will loose.

Tea: Don't do it Silvermist! You'll get hurt!

Serenity: Please Silvermist…don't do it.

Silvermist: I don't have a choice… ~Looks at Noah~ I accept your little sick game~

Noah: Good. Now let me explain how this will work. There are three events… One is going around barrels in Horse Form, second, is Swimming in any sea creature form, and the last one is a Fight To The Finish in Dragon Form!

Mokuba: Come on Silvermist… you can do it! Beat this little punk at his own sick twisted game!

Seto: Hey… that's my line.

Mokuba: Hehe... couldn't resist.

Noah: Ok... now choose what horse form you want!

Silvermist: I choose Thoroughbred Horse Form!

~Noah chose the same breed…~

Noah: See those barrels? You have to go around those 21 barrels in the form of a barrel racing horse. The time to go around all 21 barrels………is two minutes!

Silvermist: Your on…looser

~A gunshot took off…and the race began. Silvermist's regular run speed was combined with her Thoroughbred Form... same for Noah's. ~

Everyone: Go Silvermist Go!!!

~Silvermist had just gotten around the first 12 barrels ~~9 more to go~~ Noah had just gotten around the first 7 barrels ~How slow… and he's suppose to be fast in Thoroughbred Form * What a looser *~

Serenity: I hope she wins ~Said Serenity softly. ~

Yami: Me to.

~A minute and 30 seconds had gone by, and Silvermist was on her way back to the others ~~ She had just finished all the barrels in the style barrel racers would do~~. Noah had just gotten around the 21st barrel and began running back. But before Noah could catch up to her... he added a very big gap that was almost impossible for Silvermist to jump. She made it anyways over the large gap… and won the race in 1 minute and 59 seconds. Noah had lost the race... but he was positive he wouldn't loose the next event he had planed. ~

Everyone: Hurray!!! Way to go Silvermist!!

~Silvermist reared up in the air and neighed…and changed back into human form. ~

Noah: You may have one this event Silvermist… but you won't be so lucky in the next event! This one deals with swimming in the sea. Again… you may choose any creature you want and it has to be marine life. In this event… you alone will be fighting against me…. the most fearful creature of the deep... The Ancient Shark… Megladon!!!!!

Seto: Noah THAT'S ENOUGH!!!

Noah: SHUT UP SETO…..OR YOUR LIFE WILL BE IN DANGER NEXT……ALL OF YOU!!!!!

~Silvermist knew how big Megladon was... and his teeth are the size of your hand... if not bigger! The only other creature that could take him down would be another Megladon….But she needed to be smaller... but with some teeth that were just as sharp…but could also swim really fast * bare with me here * . Silvermist went ahead and chose the Orca * aka Killer Whale *. ~

~Noah had already created the arena and the tank was gigantic for this battle. While everyone was above….. Silvermist went ahead and shape shifted into the killer whale. All of a sudden, The Megladon came charging at her... and Silvermist quickly breached high in the air and swam as fast as she could. ~

Silvermist:'I need to think of a way to get under him... and take a chunk out of his body… but how?~

~Silvermist swam up to the surface and again breached high in the air to where Megladon couldn't reach her. She dove back in and found a way to take him down….all she could do….was hope her plan wouldn't backfire... otherwise…she would die/loose. Silvermist used all of her speed in whale form….to go under his belly and take a chunk out of his skin. It worked. Megladon was bleeding pretty bad... but not enough to where he still can't take her down. Silvermist went in for another chunk, but he quickly dodged it. Silvermist breached back up in the air again and dive under the bloody water. Again... Silvermist went in for another chunk of his body…. This time it worked…. and she took a piece of his hanging flesh... and tore a strip off of his side…making him bleed even more. * I know orca's can't take down a Megladon, unless there were about 40 orca's and One Megladon... then they just might win…..but bare with me on this story.* Megladon tried to get Silvermist in the position to where he can take her down. He couldn't continue…Megladon was finally down…and with dark red blood all over in the tank… Silvermist breached up in the air…letting everyone know she was ok and that she won... She transformed back into her human form…..and rushed back to the others. ~

Mokuba: That was awesome Silvermist!!!!

Duke: I have never seen an event like this at Sea World or any other aquarium. You truly are amazing.

Silvermist: Thank you ~ she suddenly fell down. Everyone knew that she was getting weak and tired... from running around barrels… to fighting the shark. Noah reappeared back into his normal self and the bloody tank disappeared. ~

Noah: Hahahahaha…..just look at the weak little bitch. She can't even stand up. I lost 2 rounds and I'm not even tired!

Seto: That's because your virtual… you can do anything you want here in your own sick little world Noah!

*Seto had enough of this. He can't stand to see Silvermist like this. There was one more event left…. And if she didn't fight in this final battle…they won't return back to the real world. *

Seto: Silvermist…please don't give up…you are our only hope of escaping back to the real world. Seto said softly. He kissed her on the forehead… which signaled to her that she must get up and continue.

~Silvermist got back up on her feet, and was re energized for the final battle. ~

Noah: This is the last event. We will choose a dragon that we know exists in computer games or duel monsters. This will be a fight to the finish. Whoever wins….escapes to the real world… the looser will stay here with his/her friends.

~Noah chose the Winged Dragon of Ra... while Silvermist glowed in a bright white light... transforming into A Pure Blue Eyes White Dragon * I know there is no such thing but bare with me... I'm always getting fresh ideas * Everyone was in awe... especially Seto, for his favorite dragon * but in a different color *, was flying in the air, ready to fight. Silvermist was as white as can be, with piercing blue eyes that glowed brightly. ~

Noah: Before I forget… you get to choose a partner for this one… I have chosen my father to ride on my back... Gozoboro.

Silvermist: I choose Seto Kaiba as my partner.

~She landed down on the ground and waited for Seto to climb on her back. As soon as he was on…. They took flight... high in the sky. Everyone was nervous….this was the final battle. If Silvermist and Seto didn't win this final battle…. they would be stuck there for eternity. ~

Joey: I hope they win this battle. That Winged Dragon is pretty powerful.

Yami: True... but with Seto's help and Silvermist's skills….. they' cant loose. Silvermist is a great fighter and very powerful. Let us all hope that they win so we can all go back to the real world.

~Everyone watched as they got ready to battle and anxious to see who wins. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look in to my eyes

You will see, what you mean to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah: Are you ready to loose everything Seto and Silvermist?

Silvermist: Not a chance in hell you sick and twisted little bitch.

Gozoboro: Better teach your dragon some manners Seto…..sounds like she's got a bad temper.

Seto: I think her temper is just fine…..it's your dragon that's got a bad mouth.

Noah: Enough with the chit chat... let's fight!

~Noah, as the Winged Dragon of Ra…..wasted no time and came charging at her. She and Seto quickly dodged his attack. She used her white lightning and got a direct hit on Noah. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Search your heart, search your soul

And when you find, then you'll search no more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah: You're going to pay for that!

Silvermist: Why? Jealous because I have better aim then you do?

~That set Noah and Gozoboro on fire... and went in for a direct attack…. hitting Silvermist really hard on the side... almost causing her to fall... but she quickly got her balance back and used a special effect called Wrath of Dragons. This did some mega damage to Noah… but he went in for another attack on her side and again…..almost causing her to fall down to the ground below. ~

Silvermist: Do Blue Eyes White Dragons have any special abilities that can take down an enemy? I am running out of moves here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't tell me, it's not worth trying for

You can't tell me it's not worth dying for

You know it's true everything I do I do it for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto: Try using Neutron Blast.

Silvermist: That's the Ultimate Blue Eyes Special Ability… but I'll try it.

~Silvermist used all the power she had, to use Neutron Blast on Noah…. Causing some mega damage to him. ~

Seto: Awesome work Silvermist.

Silvermist: Thank you Seto

~Everyone down below was cheering with excitement.. when all of a sudden…. Noah and Gozoboro came at full speed and hitting Silvermist right in the chest with a powerful head but. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look in to you heart, you will find

There is nothing there to hide

Take me as I am, take my life

I would give it all, I would sacrifice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone: Nooo... Silvermist!!! Seto!!!

~Silvermist was hurting and aching with pain…. after she hit the ground. Noah and Gozoboro laughed and started cheering at their victory. ~

Yami: I wouldn't be celebrating just yet!!!

Noah: Oh… and why not!!!!?!!!

Yami: Because Silvermist and Seto have not even thought of giving up and surrendering to you two loosers!!!

~Seto looked at Silvermist…..and almost gave up hope… till tears from his eyes, fell down on top of her forehead…..making her body glow. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for

I can't help it, there's nothing I want more

You know it's true, everything I do I do it for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto: I love you…. Silvermist * Seto said softly* He kissed her on the forehead….which gave her enough energy to get back up and take Noah and Gozoboro down.

Silvermist: I love you too, Seto * She said to him telepathically *

.

~Seto got back on Silvermist…..again they took flight and faced Noah and Gozoboro~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no love, like your love

And no other could give me more love

There's nowhere, unless your there

All the time, all the way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! How can this be? Your suppose to be dead!!!!!

Silvermist; First Rule of Thumb... Never underestimate the power of a dragon…..and the friends it is surrounded by!!!

Seto and Silvermist: PREPARE TO LOOSE NOAH!!!!

Noah and Gozoboro: NO! IT CAN'T BE!!!

~Silvermist used the last bit of power she had to use her special ability…..Force of Dragons. With one beam of multi colors and a white light surrounding it and the couple, took Noah and Gozoboro down.

Noah: NOOOOOOOOOO………. How can I loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can't tell me it's not worth trying for

I can't help it; there is nothing I want more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seto and Silvermist landed and she transformed back into a human……and everyone came running towards her and Seto, giving them a big hug. Finally... the portal opened back to the real world. Noah got really upset and used his power to strike Silvermist directly and make her so weak….she would be unconscious for quite awhile. He eventually hit her, making her scream in pain and agony, causing her to fall down.

All: NO! Silvermist!!!!!

Tea: What have you done to her you little brat!?!

Noah: You guys aren't leaving this place that easy!

Mokuba: Silvermist beat you fair and square you sore looser!

~Noah shot a beam of light at Mokuba... but with Silvermist still partly conscious, used her magic to shield Mokuba from his attack.~

~Silvermist started to move again, and she finally got up…while still in pain. ~

Silvermist: You're……..finished….Noah! *Said Silvermist screaming at the top of her lungs. She used all the power she had left on Noah and Gozoboro, causing them to scream in pain, and knocking them down harder then Noah knocked Silvermist down.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would fight for you, I'd lie for you

Walk the wire for you; yeah I'd die for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Silvermist had passed out after using her magic on Noah and Gozoboro. Silvermist was unconscious, after taking a mega blow from Noah as they were about to leave, and taking hits in dragon form. Seto picked up Silvermist, and carried her through the portal, while the others followed him. ~

~They finally made it back to the real world and headed for Seto's aircraft. As they were heading back on course… a great big wave came up from behind them... trying to crash them down to the ocean below. Silvermist, still unconscious…. managed to set off a border of magic stopping the giant tidal wave. Seto placed Silvermist on her bed... and hoped that she would wake up. Everyone else stood around….hoping for the same thing. Again, Seto cried a few tears…that not only landed on her forehead... but on her lips as well. He kissed her forehead and kissed her lips softly. After he kissed her…..they saw a slight movement in her, and she finally woke up. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands and hugged Silvermist for being okay again. ~

Serenity: You're Alive!!!!

Silvermist: I sure am…..and I couldn't have made it through all those events without you guys by my side. ~She hugged them all, and finally walked over to Seto. They stared at each other for a minute…. Till they embraced each other with a deep passionate kiss... while shedding a few tears of joy and happiness. Now that they escaped thanks to her… they are set on course for Kaiba Corp Island to continue the Battle City Finals, only now Seto has a girlfriend that he loves so much, and he now has two things worth fighting for, Mokuba, and Silvermist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know it's true

Everything I do

I do for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End.

I hope you all like this.. it took me a good 2 hours to write this ;P. Let me know if I should make another one shot to this and a sequal to teleported to norrath. I tried to make it as interesting as I can =).Till next time….c ya soon