Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Five Card Draw ❯ Go Fish ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two: Go Fish

"We'll be playing Go Fish." Pegasus said dealing out the cards.
"You've got to be kidding!" Kaiba scowled. "I mean that games for small children." Kaiba sneered over at Joey. "Joey should do well."
"Shuda up." Joey snapped.
"Come on Kaiba we're talking about a guy who watches Funny Bunny what can you expect?" Bakura offered picking up his cards.
"Yeah, yeah." Kaiba muttered.
"Oh goody the drinks are here." Pegasus said clapping his hands together as the souless Mokuba entered the room.
Kaiba slouched down in seat. "You're sick Pegasus, real sick."
"I know!" Pegasus beamed proudly. "I take pride in that fact."
"Uh I ordered regular not diet." Joey said handing his soda back to Mokuba. The souless Mokuba nodded and took the cup from Joey. "Oh! Oh and do you think you could bring me some of those mixed nuts."
Mokuba nodded and walked slowly out of the room. Kabia reached over and smacked Joey across the head. "What was dat for?" Joey asked clutching his head.
"My brother lost his soul and all you have the nerve to ask him to bring you MIXED NUTS?" Kaiba yelled.
"Well...." Joey trailed off. "I mean....well...." Joey stopped realizing he wasn't going to find a good excuse and then buried his head in his cards.
"You're going to have him," Kaiba yelled pointing in the direction Mokuba went. "serving us all night aren't you?"
"Whatever ticks you off Kaiba boy." Pegasus beamed. "Now lets play. I'll go first." Pegasus eye glowed as he searched all their hands. "Bakura got any threes?" he asked innocently.
Bakura sighed and handed Pegasus two threes. "Oh goody!" Pegasus yelped like a little school girl. "I have four threes!"
/He's looking at your cards./ Yami's voice in Yugi's head said with an exasperated groan.
"Crap." Yugi muttered.
"And since I got what I asked for I get to go again." Pegasus laughed.
/Let me take over!/ Yami pleaded. /I promise I won't try to kill anyone this time. I swear./
//Well...okay.// Yugi said allowing Yami to take over.
Yami grinned. "Alright Pegasus you cheating bastard! Try looking at my cards now." Yami placed his cards on the table face down. "You can't look through my eyes to see them any longer."
/Oh great I'm sure no one noticed we changed at all./ Yugi said sarcastically. /I mean me calling someone a cheating bastard is so normal./
"How do you think you're going to play with all your cards face down?" Pegasus laughed.
"Oh please it was only five cards it didn't take that long to memorize." Yami said rolling his eyes.
The rest of the players eyes widened and followed Yami's lead quickly memorizing their cards and placing the face down. "Crap." Pegasus muttered.
"Woo hoo!" Kaiba cheered. "I'm gonna get my brother's soul back!"
Just then Mokuba came in a handed Joey a new drink and his mixed nuts. "Uh thanks?" Joey said.
"Oh Mokuba!" Pegasus called. "Come here and do me a favor." Mokuba walked over and Pegasus whispered something in his ear. Mokuba stood back up and began giving Pegasus a back massage!
"Oh you're just wrong!" Bakura yelled making the face as if he was going to throw up.
Kaiba didn't say anything with a leap he jumped up on the table and lunged for Pegasus. "How dare you!" he screamed as he began to strangle him. "I'm going rip your head off and-" Kaiba didn't finish his sentance he was to absorbed in trying to kill Pegasus.
//Sheesh and you get worried I'm going to kill people. I should have done something about him when I had the chance. He's a danger to society.//
/Yeah I knew. That's why I didn't want you to kill him./
"Is anyone going to help me?" Pegasus said weakly.
Bakura looked over a Joey who just rolled his eyes and shot Yami and look, Yami shook his head. "Hey Mokuba," Joey said motioning for him to come over. "Why don't you get us some popcorn, this looks like it going to be a good fight."
Mokuba left the room and returned moments later with a tub of popcorn. "Man you rock!" Joey said taking the tub from him.
Bakura nudged Yami, "Ten bucks say Pegasus eventually take Kaiba down."
"I don't know," Yami said staring at the struggle. "Kaiba's got a lot of rage."
The fight finally ended with Pegasus losing and Bakura grumpily handed Yami over ten dollars. "You go Kaiba." Yami sneered counting the money.
"Alright can we please finish this game!?" Bakura asked.
"Your turn Kaiba." Pegasus said weakly.
"Alright Joey got any aces?" Kaiba said looking over at Joey who was contently eating his popcorn and mixed nuts.
"Uh hold on." Joey said. "I can't seem to remember if I had some aces or not."
Kaiba rolled his eyes as Joey sat there for a moment trying to remember. "Joey you only had five cards how could you forget?" Bakura said with an exasperated sigh.
"This card game is never going to end is it?" Yami groaned.
"No likley." Bakura answered back.
"Oh yeah!" Joey gleamed picking up one of the cards. As everyone else smiled hopefully. "No wait that's not it." Everyone groaned as Joey picked up another card and than another trying to find his ace without picking back up his hand. "Oh no nevermind I didn't have any."
Everyone slapped their foreheads. "Yes, this is going to be a long game." Yami groaned.

_______________________________________________________ Hope you liked that chapter. I promise the next one real soon please leave a review.