Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love ❯ Secrets, Returns, and Pains ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XkuramaandhieiX: yo everyone! What is up!!!
 
Bakura: she had sugar…
 
Ryou: yupper….
 
XkuramaandhieiX: well a new day a new story. This time its Bakura (thief from ancient Egypt) and my OC who is Yami's cousin and Seto's sister.
 
Bakura: XkuramaandhieiX doesn't own Yu Gi Oh or any of its characters.
Tashiana's eyes widened when she realized where she was. Why did she have to come here. “Well at least Bakura's not with me”, she thought relieved a bit. Bakrua had been her friend for the past seven years, since she had run away at age ten. She heard what her uncle had done to the village of thieves and she hated herself for being related to them but then she had met the only survivor from the incident. They had quickly become friends and left for a long time. Now she was back and looking around warily when suddenly she saw her brother Seth walking towards her. “Oh man…” she thought. “Finally I found you! Come on! Your coming home”, he yelled and proceeded to drag her back to the palace. She was then taken to the throne room of her cousin, the son of the man who killed her best friend's village, but of course they didn't know that. She glared at Yami as he walked up to her. “Where were you these past seven years”, he screamed. “I would tell you…why”, she answered. Suddenly a guard came running in. “My Pharaoh, we've found him! The thief”, he said as two other guards came in, dragging Bakura behind them. Tashiana screamed. Bakura looked at her and smiled. “Hey they found you too huh”, he asked. She smiled back and nodded. Yami smirked. “Well priests. Are you ready to send this man to the Shadow Realm”, Yami asked. The priests stepped forward causing Tashiana's smile to disappear. “Send him to the Shadow Realm!! Why”, she nearly screamed. “Well yes. He's a thief and has stolen from countless tombs, including my fathers. That's why we've decided his punishment will be that he's sent to the Shadow Realm”, Yami smirked. The priests were around Bakura chanting over and over something Tashiana didn't want to understand. Just as she was about to run to help Bakura he screamed and disappeared into the Shadow Realm. Tashiana had tears in her eyes staring at the spot Bakura had stood a second ago. “B-bakura…”, she whispered before running to her old bedroom, locking the door, and laying face down on her old bed and cried herself to sleep.
 
Xkuramaandhiei: im sry that chappie was short
 
Bakura: you killed me off!
 
XkuramaandhieiX: oh shut up!
 
Ryou: R&R please if u liked it or not and you'll get an update!