Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Memories ❯ Forbidden Memories Chapter 14:Anubis' Secret ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Forbidden Memories
Chapter 14:Anubis' Secret

At the Temple of Udjat

Marik's PoV

"No!"

Crap! He's ... he's dead ....

"Shit!"

This can't be.

"GET UP!!! Some king! C'mon!"

Heishin started laughing! Bastard.

He went to the back of the room and started muttering some shit ... I couldn't hear. Suddenly this rumbling was heard. It was thunder! Thunder without rain, then there was a high pitched cry that left me deaf for a few seconds, then there was silence. Then the wind picked up around us, which was weird considering where we were and then all was quiet.

At Bakura's Apartment

Yami Bakura's PoV

I was all fine and all trying to break the door down so I could get out! The there was thunder out of nowhere, I ran to the window, but it wasn't raining. Then, this high pitched cry came out of no where, and the first thing I thought was, "My hikari!"

I ran to the door and broke it down completely this time. I saw Bakura on the floor with this other long-haired girl, they were covering their ears, suddenly it just stopped. Then wind picked up, and then it all stopped again. Weird!

I ran to Bakura.

"Are you okay?"

He looked up at me through widened eyes and nodded.

"Good, so who's the girl?"

The girl looked up at me, glaring. Oh Ra! It was a guy!

I looked at Bakura.

I said, "Oh, no! Don't tell me you've turned fag! I knew I shouldn't have left you alone with Marik!"

Bakura looked at me with such a funny insulted expression. I burst out laughing.

"That's NOT funny! I'll have you know, he saved your sorry ... self."

"You weren't going to say that. I see. You're not so innocent!"

"Hmph!"

"Anyway," I turned to the other guy. "Two things, one: What the HELL was that?! Two: Who the HELL are you?!?!"

The man looked at me and sighed. "I'm Shadi, guardian of the Millennium Items. Someone is after you and I-"

I cut him off, "I don't NEED you to protect me or my hikari, or ANYONE!"

I grabbed my hikari and threw him into his now door-less room. Then I turned to face Shadi.

"I know what you want to do and I won't let you!"

He rolled his eyes.

"And what is it I plan to do?"

"You want to hurt him and I won't let you!"

I realized what I just said and tried to make up for it.

"Because ... then I'D have to pose as him forever ... and I don't want to ... to ... to go to school!"

Shadi spoke to Bakura, "Told you!"

Wait a minute!

"YOU SET ME UP!!!!!!!! ARGH!!! THAT'S IT!!!!! I GIVE BOTH OF YOU ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT I'M GOING TO SING ... THE BARNEY SONG!!!!!!!"

They stared at me as if I was crazy ... come to think of it ... AM I crazy?

Bakura spoke first, "You KNOW the song?"

"I ... watched it ..ONCE!!!"

They burst out laughing!!!!

"SO!" I demanded. "What was that thingy?"

Shadi looked at me.

"I don't know ... but it reminded me of The Mourning Cry. It goes like this :When thunder rages through the sky without rain, and the earth itself weeps and mourns, it's terrible cry shall be heard through the land. Then-"

I cut him off, "Then all will be quiet, for a great king has died."

Shadi looked at me. "How'd you know that?"

I told him the truth, "I read it once, when I robbed the tomb of Yami's father... "

He was looking at me weird.

"What?!!"

He rolled his eyes.

"Well, Whatever it was," he began. "I don't think it's good."

At the Udjat Temple

Heishin's PoV

I finally finished chanting the spell to open the Gates of Hell in the Human World. Now I needed the puzzle. I went to get it. How pitiful Yami looked, alone in a puddle of blood, and so pale.

Let the demons within be released, by the power of the Puzzle!

The Final Seal's tablet glowed and began cracking, soon my son would be back, to rule the world, together as we planned it so long ago.

Let the Final Seal give away to the son of Evil, Shaitan live!!!!!!!!

Marik's PoV

Freaky! The gates thing was like opening up, and the tablet within was cracking. I glared down at Yami. Asshole wake up! I was so overcome with emotion I yelled out, "ANUBIS!!!!!!!!! HEAR MY CRY!!!!! BY THE SECRET YOU POSSES BY THE DARK ITEM THAT BEARS YOUR NAME!!!!!!! BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!"

I hadn't expected my little outburst to help, but when I looked back at Pinhead, something in his pocket was glowing. Then out of no where appeared Anubis.

Talk about WEIRD! He was holding this white, glowing sphere thingy. It grew to the shape of a person. Whoah! The shape was Pinhead's! The glowing ghost thingy floated right into Yami's body. There was a big flash of light. Then Anubis and the light show were gone. All that remained was Yami. There wasn't a trace of blood anywhere. Then he opened his eyes.

A/N: Yay I brought him back ... Anubis' Secret is the triangular rock thingy that Yamila has, YOU GUYS KNOW!!!
So what do you think of my characterization NOW SHANGIDA!!!!
See, my friend, Shangida, said I make Yami OOC I DON'T THINK IT'S TRUE!!!!!
WAAAAA!!!!!! SHE HATES ME!!! JK!
I make him serious, BUT I let him have his funny moment BECAUSE HE IS HUMAN!!!!
BREAKING NEWS SHANGIDA HE IS HUMAN!!!!
Everybody has a funny moment ONCE IN A WHILE!!!! Yes even a reincarnated King!
Anywho ...Tell me what you think and R&R.