Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten ones Unite! ❯ Die Everyone! Die!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Forgotten ones Unite!

Chapter 1: Die Everyone! Die!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh

A key of the characters; READ

English/Japanese

-Weevil = Haga

-Rex Raptor = Dinosaur Ryuzaki

-Serenity = Kawai Shizuka

-Mako = Kajiki Ryouta

-Edina = Meyari [That Mokuba look-alike from the virtual word]

-Bandit Keith = 'Bandit' Keith Howard

-Solomon = Sugoroku [Yuugi's grandpa]

-

The forgotten characters of the well-known anime Yugioh were hanging out, trying to live there lives knowing know one gives a damn about them.

Honda: I'm sick of this! Why doesn't anyone want to put us in fics?!

Haga: Duh, everyone hates us.

Shizuka: No one likes me? [Is about to cry]

Honda: [Jumping around] Of course not Shizuka! Everyone likes you!

Ryouta: Uh, yeah, the ones who write fics about you and Kaiba Seto, awesome duelist, the greatest person alive that no one could beat no matter what...

Honda: Dude, you're not Ryouta! The damn ocean Ryouta boy would never speak of such shit!

Seto: [Rips off Ryouta mask] Shut up! I am better than all of you and I have no time for love! It's such a childish thing! Runs off

Ryouta: [Scratches his ass while coming out of the bathroom door] Hey guys.

Ryuzaki: Okay, Shizuka, the only people who like you like you because you and Kaiba look pretty together.

Shizuka: Is he the one who always makes fun of brother?

Haga: Uh, yeah.

Meyari: I think we should do something about this. We shouldn't be forgotten. We all play a key role in the series at least once.

Honda: Okay, Meyari, the girl from that virtual word Yuugi and the other went in?

Meyari: [Nods]

Honda: You can't exist...You're a hologram.

Mai: [Walks in] Alright, listen up ass [points to Honda] If that fag Noa is able to be in fics and shit, then she can be too [Points to Meyari]

Honda: But at least Noa was alive.

Mai: [Glares at him] WAS. Keyword...WAS! Noa is merely a virtual person now...Like Meyari! She deserves to be in fics just as much as Noa.

Honda: Oh, I see. That makes sense.

Mai: Plus, Meyari and Noa WERENT in the Yugioh manga, so Noa isn't any better than her. [Crosses arms]

Shizuka: Miss Mai...Why are you here? You aren't forgotten...Are you?

Mai: I'm in fics, but just not that much...But you are in a bunch, Shizuka...Why are you here?

Shizuka: I'm mostly used in fics that have me and Mister Kaiba in a relationship...So I'm just used...

Bandit Keith: Hah! Figures you would be used. You suck!

Ryuzaki: Let's go after Yuugi and the other cool characters! It will be awesome! We'll then take over the show!

Seto: [Jumps out of closet] Aha! I'm telling everyone your plan! Because I can Bwa Hahahahaha!!

Mai: Get him!!

All but Mai grab Seto and tie him up with rope. Looks like he is their first victim. Too bad, Seto. Tsk tsk tsk.

Mai: Since I can, I'm going to be your leaders...Everyone, let's get the rest of the people!!

Honda: I was gonna be the leader... [Is pissed]

Seto: Dammit....I should have just picked up my clothes at the dry cleaners today but nooooo! I had to come randomly and impersonate people. God dammit!

Sugoroku: Hello, I am here too. I am also forgotten.

Mai: Shut up. Haga and Ryuzaki, go get the car running. Shizuka and Ryouta, get supplies. Meyari, just stand there, you're weak.

Meyari: [Sarcastic] How pleasing to hear.

Mai: ...And Bandit Keith, stop staring at my chest.

Bandit Keith: Er, uh.. [Runs off]

-

Yuugi, Anzu, Jounouchi, Yami Yuugi, Otogi, Bakura, Malik, Mokuba, Yami Bakura and Yami Malik were all hanging out at a pizza parlor while eating.

The forgotten characters were across the street, watching the cool characters, er, except Seto that is...he was tied up, right next to the forgotten group.

Mokuba: Wasn't my brother supposed to come?

Yami Malik: Yeah, he probably died.

Mokuba: Hey! Don't talk about my brother that way!

Yami Malik: Say another word to me and I'll stick this knife through your heart.

Mokuba: [Gulps] Okay.

Yami Malik: Ah, you said a word! [picks up his knife]

Oh my god! Out of no were, a knife goes though Yami Malik's heart before he can do the exact same thing to Mokuba!

Ryuzaki: Got him! Yes!

Yami Malik died in an instant. Dun dun dun.

Malik: Holy shit! Other me! [Stands up]

Yuugi: Wow.

Malik: [Looks at the dead Yami Malik] Ah, he tried to kill me, who cares. [Sits down and goes back to eating]

Ryuzaki: Wasn't that a good shot? I think I'll go up closer to them and kill them!

Mai: alright, go!

Seto: [Is muffled] MM! MmMm!

Haga: Shut the hell up! [Kicks Seto]

Bandit Keith: Is it just me, or does Seto look shorter?

Honda: Is it just me or do I feel forgotten in my own group!?!

Shizuka: Ryuzaki did look taller.

Mai goes up to Seto and rips off his mask. It was Ryuzaki!

...Then who was the one who looked like Ryuzaki running off?

Ryuzaki: [Rips off mask] I'm Kaiba Seto! I told you I'm better than you all! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!! [Runs up to the table Yuugi and the others are at]

Mai: Dammit, I have been outwitted...

Mai and her group run up to Yuugi's table.

Honda: If you were impersonating Ryuzaki, why did you kill Yami Malik, Kaiba?

Kaiba: He threatened to burn my face in an oven! That's why!

Mokuba: Wait! You didn't kill him because he was gonna kill me?!

Kaiba: Of course not.

Meyari: What do we do now?

Kaiba: God, Mokuba, I know you like to dress like a girl but could you please not do it in public [Looks at Meyari ]

Meyari: But I'm not Mokuba, I'm Meyari. That's him over there [Points to a mad looking Mokuba]

Mokuba: How dare you tell everyone my secret! [Runs off like a pussy]

Jounouchi: Hey, he just ran off like a pussy!

Kaiba: He'll be back.

Bakura: That wasn't right.

Kaiba turns around and faces Bakura.

Kaiba: Die [Pulls out a dagger from his pocket and kills Bakura]

All: !!

Mai: Why'd you kill him?! That was our job!

Sugoroku: Yuugiiiii! Use the Heart of the Cards!!!

Yuugi: Grandpa, I'm eating, leave me alone!

Kaiba: He had long hair, he looked like a fag.

Ryouta, Ryuzaki, Yami Bakura, Malik, Jounouchi and Otogi cover their hair.

Haga: [In his head] Hold it. Hold it. Hold it.

Honda: Sorry guys, we don't think it's fair that everyone gets to like you and not us! So we're gonna kill you Yuugi and everyone else.

Haga: [in his head] Hold it. Hold it. Hold it. Hold...

A loud fart sound was then heard. Haga farted.

Kaiba: Holy shit!

Anzu: What's so bad about him fart-

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole world, no, universe exploded because Haga farted. Looks like Mai and the others got what they wanted, they killed the favorite characters, while killing everyone and everything in the process. Including themselves.

The End

-