Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten ones Unite! ❯ Die everyone! Die!! -Version 2.0 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Forgotten ones Unite!

Chapter 2: Die everyone! Die!! -Version 2.0

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh.

-

Everything was dead. There was no sound, no person at all. Not even a mouse. Though, the author got an idea for this story, so she decided to make up some way to have everyone brought back to life, by going back in time, But...In a different perspective.

Forgotten ones Unite! - Villian style!

Starring....

English/Japanese

Bonz = Ghost Kotsuzuka

Para and Dox = Mei and Kyuu [But imagine them talk like in the dub...I just love the way they talk]

Strings, the quiet one = Silent Puppet.

Arkana = Pandora

Gozaburo Kaiba = Kaiba Gozaburou

Big 5 = Big 5

Isn't there more villians that are forgotten? Oh well. No need to put anymore.

DUN DUN DUN

-

We find the forgotten more than the forgotten hero characters, sitting. Doing nothing. Even know some of them are supposed to be dead *cough*Gozaburou*cough* but that's just a plot hole we won't get into. But hey, maybe since the story has gone back in time...Maybe the villians can stop Haga from farting...Preventing him from killing everyone again?

Maybe....

Big 1: Rr! I'm mad! Why are we forgotten!

Big 4: Because we suck!

Kotsuzuka: I say we kill Yuugi and take over the show!

Hmm...Like we haven't heard that idea before...

Gozaburou: Wonderful! I'll kill my adopted sons!

Silent Puppet: ......

Pandora: Silent Puppet says he thought you were their step-father.

Gozaburou: Well Silent Puppet is an idiot who watches they dub. In Duelist Kingdom it is said those two brats were adopted! The dub just changed it for their own damn reasons....Like I would be related to those poor trash.

Silent Puppet: .....

Pandora: Silent Puppet says you're mean.

Gozaburou: Well you can tell Silent Puppet to go fuck himself.

Mei: That was inappriopiate language.

Kyuu: Yes indeed, brother.

Kotsuzuka: I say we go find Yuugi and his friends and kill them!

All: Yeah!

-

Where was Yuugi and his friends you ask? Nope, sorry, can't tell you. Confidentual information. [Sees angry village people] er, I mean...He is at the pizza place with his friends...Just like he was when the forgotten heros tried to kill them.

The villian group was across the street to the pizza place. They were hiding behind bushes...And if you look to their left, you can see the forgotten heros, plotting to kill Yuugi and the others also! Since we have gone back in time, we now know the villians were gonna kill Yuugi at the same time, same place also!

Kotsuzuka: Alright. Anyone got any plans on how we should attack them?

Mei and Kyuu: We think we should run inside and attack head on.

Kyuu: That was a wonderful idea brother.

Mei: Thank you, brother.

Kotsuzuka: Any other ideas?

Gozaburou: We launch atomic bombs on them.

Kotsuzuka: [Sarcastic] Thanks Gozaburou, but were trying to kill Yuugi and his friends, not anyone else.

Silent Puppet: ......

Pandora: Wow! That's a great idea Silent Puppet! Can I share it with the others?

Silent Puppet: ...

Pandora: Thanks!

All but Silent Puppet and Pandora: Huh?

Pandora: Silent Puppet says two people should enter through the back of the resteraunt. They should cause a fire in the kitchen, so everyone in the place has to evacuate. Last, when Yuugi and the others exit, we beat them to death with these sticks [Holds up sticks]

Big: 2: Great idea! Let's do it!

Just then, the two men in white coats arrive.

Kotsuzuka: Crap! It's the the people who work for the lunatic place! They've come to take me away!!

But the teo mean just passes Kotsuzuka and took Silent Puppet.

So they took Silent Puppet away to be put in a white room, to never be seen by anyone again for him being so insane by not talking. Except for on Sundays, that is when Silent Puppet's friends could go visit him.

Pandora: NOOOOOOOOOO!! Silent Puppet! My best and only friend!!!! ....Okay, let's use his idea.

Gozaburou: Think again [Points to the hero forgotten ones that were already at Yuugi's table]

Kotsuzuka: Dammit! Charge!

-

Haga: [In head] Hold it. Hold it. Hold it.

Honda: Sorry guys, we don't think it's fair that everyone gets to like you and not us! So we're gonna kill you Yuugi and everyone else.

Oh no! Haga was about to kill the universe...Again! What was everyone to do? Oh my God! Look, it's Big 3! Does he know what Haga is up to?!?

Big 3: [Thinking in head] I know what that bastard is up to...I gotta save everyone from death! Then kill Yuugi and his friends!

So Big 3 jumped in front of Haga's butt just as he farted. Big 3 had saved the universe by blocking the fart from most of the air. But Big 3 wasn't so lucky himself.

Big 3: [Lying on the ground] I see bright lights....

Big 5: No! You can't go! Who will come with me to my tap dancing practice's?!

Big 3: Wait, I see many lights now...It's telling me to...Go...To...Hell....

And Big 3 went to Hell. No surprise there.

But, then...Haga farted again.

Everyone: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Once, again the universe blew up. Big 3 tried to save everyone, for some reason....But his sacrifice was in vain...Then again, if he lived, he would have still died anyway. So even if the story went back in time, there was forgotten villians and if Big 3 somehow knew that Haga was gonna blow up the universe by farting....The universe still could not be saved.

The End

[And this time it is]

-

R&r!!