Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Game Of Deceit ❯ Who I Desire More ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Angelbaby: Hiya! I'm back and ready to update. So I hope you enjoy it. Many thanks to WFW for her review, hope you continue to read my stories.

I don't own YuGiOh.

If you haven't noticed I've changed the name of this story from `Belong To Me' to `Game Of Deceit'. I feel it draws more attention. It makes the story sound more exciting and it fits the plot well.

Enjoy.

~~

Yami woke to the sweet smell of eggs and pancakes. He smiled as he stood and stretched walking over to his window and opening the blinds to bring light into the dim room.

He rubbed his eyes as he made his way to the bathroom stumbling slightly as he tripped over carelessly thrown clothes and shoes.

He searched for the light on the wall, flicking it on and taking his place in front of the mirror. He grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste blindly, use to the everyday ritual. He looked up into the mirror at tried eyes and began his morning routine of washing up and dressing.

Once Yami had placed on his clothes, which consisted of his infamous tight leather pants the color of blood and a sheer see-through red shirt, he combed out his unruly hair and headed down the stairs to great his little light.

He smiled at Yugi who was currently humming a soft tune while flipping pancakes. He walked up to him, circling his arms around his waist and burying his face into the soft spikes that smelled of fresh strawberries.

"I'm so glad you're back, Yugi." Yami murmured into his hair.

Yugi smiled as he continued to cook, "I'm glad to be back." He stated as he turned out of Yami's embrace to place the food on the table.

Yami walked over the table taking a seat and grabbing a plate filling it with eggs, pancakes, hash browns, a sausage link, and some fruit.

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked as he placed some food onto a fork.

Yugi sat down and prepared his plate as well, "Well, I figured it would be a good idea to go ahead and get my relationship with Bakura out in the open."

Yami's eyes widened. That's right. Yugi was going out with the demon. How could he forget? "Yeah. That might be wise." He stated sadly after a moment's silence.

"I've already called everyone and asked them to meet up at the park at around two or so. Seto and Bakura should be here in about an hour. Yami, are you O.K?" Yugi questioned as he saw the faraway stare in Yami's eyes.

"Huh," he asked snapping back to reality.

"You seem…I don't know… sad, disappointed. What's wrong?" Yugi asked becoming worried for his yami.

Yami shook his head, "Nothing. I was just thinking about how the others would take it. Especially, Joey, he's very protective of you."

Yugi smiled as he nodded taking another bite of his food, "Yeah, I know, but at least they don't have to find out the way you did." Yugi laughed.

Yami laughed uncomfortably as he continued to eat.

Yugi cleared his voice, "Sorry. That wasn't funny." He said embarrassed.

Yami shook his head, "It's fine."

They continued to eat in silence, there after cleaning the dishes and watching TV until time came for them to leave.

Yugi looked at the clock. The bright neon numbers telling him it was fifteen till two.

"I'm going to go wash up," he said to Yami who only nodded still focus on the program they had been watching.

Yami continued to watch the show until the doorbell sounded through the house signaling the arrival of his boyfriend.

He stood up and stretched and slowly walked to the door opening it and smiling at Seto who waited patiently behind it.

"Hey." Yami said as he pulled Seto into a breathtaking kiss.

Seto parted and smiled, "That was some welcoming." He said as he entered the house.

"Do I get a welcome like that?" said a husky voice from the doorway.

Yami frowned, "Oh joy. It's you," he said to the tomb robber who only smirked and invited himself in.

"Nice to you too, Sexy."

"Please, `don't' flatter me." Yami said as he shut the door.

Bakura shrugged, "Suit your self. Now where's Yugi?" he asked as he looked around the room.

"Here. I'm ready." Said Yugi as he hurried down the stairs in loose baggy blue jeans that covered his feet and a low-cut silver net shirt.

Bakura licked his lips, "You look good enough to eat." He said as he brought the boy into a wet kiss.

Yugi smiled, "You guys ready?" he asked to Seto and Yami.

They nodded and all four headed out the door to the limo that awaited them.

~~

"WHAT!" They all shouted after Yugi told them the news of him and Bakura.

"Hold up, hold up," Joey said forming a `T' with his hands, "time out. Stop and rewind here. Run that by me again. You and Bakura are what?" he asked completely shocked at the news.

Yugi sighed as he shifted his position on the blanket that had been lain out on the grass for the group to lye on, "We're dating."

"As in going to a dinner every now and then or fucking till late into the night?" Malik asked, the only one who ever would ask something like that.

Bakura smirked, "Most definitely the latter." He said as he grabbed Yugi's ear in between his teeth and began sucking lightly.

"Nooooooo!" Joey yelled as he stood up and pulled Yugi from the tomb robber, "No, no. Not my little buddy. This can't be true."

"I myself find it hard to believe that Bakura could take part in a relationship." Ryou said after soaking in all the information.

Bakura crossed his arms, "Well, believe it my darling light." He said through clenched teeth.

Joey swirled Yugi around looking into his eyes, "Yug', man, tell me it isn't true, please." Joey begged.

Yugi looked at him sadly, "Joey, I honestly don't see what the big deal is."

Joey slumped letting go of his friend, "I guess that means it is true."

"Well, I for one see no problem with it." Came the dark voice of Marik.

"Me either." Malik agreed, "I'm happy for you, Yugi."

Yugi smiled at them, "Thank you." He turned to Joey pouting and giving him huge puppy dog eyes, "Joey?"

Joey looked at him and groaned, "Alright. I'm happy for ya Yug'."

Yugi smiled again as he hugged his best friend, "Thank you."

The day went on as the friends continued to talk and enjoy the warm weather with the occasional breeze. The air around the group was peaceful. Children played around them and the elderly played there game of chess.

Yami frowned as Bakura and Yugi exchanged kisses from time to time. He wished desperately that he could be the one filling Yugi's eyes with lust and want. He let his mind wander thinking of him and Yugi embraced in a passionate kiss as the heat of their nude bodies caused sweat to drip from his little angel's pale skin.

"Yami?" Seto whispered to him.

"Yeah?" he answered still in a dazed state.

Seto shook his head sadly, "Nothing. Never mind." He stated as he got up and left the group.

Joey watched as Seto left sensing something was wrong. He turned to Ryou who was currently watching Bakura intently as he argued with Marik.

"Hey, Ryou, I'm gonna go see what's up wit Kaiba." He said to him as he stood up.

Ryou nodded absently as he continued to stare at Bakura letting his eyes travel up and down the villain's body.

"Whatever." Joey said as walked over to where he saw Seto headed.

~~

`Why do I even try?' Seto argued with himself as he sat upon the swing, `Yami is obviously obsess with Yugi. I don't even think he wants me to be in the relationship. He just wants Yugi. Actually, I don't really have feelings for Yugi. I thought I could…but…I guess not.'

"Kaiba?" said a voice interrupting him from his thoughts.

Seto looked up into the eyes of soft honey brown, "Joey," he said with shock, "why aren't you with Ryou?"

Joey shrugged as he sat on the swing next to Seto, "I could ask you the same about Yami."

Seto laughed softly, "You could and I would answer `he has a fascination for his little light'. How would you answer?"

"I would answer `Ryou has a fascination for his dark.' Joey replied.

Seto smiled, "Seems we have both been forgotten." He said as he pushed the swing lightly with his foot.

Joey nodded, "I knew Ryou had feelings for Bakura, but since Bakura never really showed any signs of ever wanting a relationship, Ryou just settled with me."

"Well, Yami wanted us to do a threesome. I don't really have those type of feelings for Yugi, but I was willing to give it a try." Seto responded as he watched a young girl chase a boy around the park.

Joey looked at him, "Even though you didn't want to?"

Seto nodded.

Joey smiled, "Well, Kaiba, I guess you aren't the heartless rich bastard I took you for."

Seto looked at him, "So I guess that means after all this time, you still hadn't changed your opinion of me."

Joey nodded, "That's right, dragon breath."

"Well, pup, I guess I've also had my opinions of you…but…you have proven me wrong in many of cases." Seto smiled at him earning a slight blush from Joey.

"Thanks." He whispered as he began to swing.

~~

"Where did Joey and Seto disappear off to?" Yugi asked as the group packed up to leave the park.

The other's shrugged looking around for their friends.

"Well, I have to get going. It's already past five and I have to get home and clean before my father arrives." Ryou said as he stretched.

Yugi frowned, "That's too bad. Well, I don't want you to walk home by yourself, would you like us to accompany you?" he offered.

Ryou shook his head, "No, I'll be fine, promise…but, it would be nice to get some time to spend with you, Kura. We haven't talked in awhile and now I see why." He stated as he smiled at Bakura.

Bakura shook his head, "I think I'll past."

Yugi elbowed him in the side, "Oh come on. It'll be nice. Besides I need to spend some more time with Yami."

Bakura pouted, "But Yugi." He whined.

Yugi gave him the puppy dog eyes, which never failed him in getting what he wanted.

Bakura sighed, "Fine." He stated in a defeated manner.

Ryou smiled happily, "Good. See you guys later, cheerio." He waved as he pulled Bakura along.

The other's waved as they saw the two off.

"Should we go find Seto and Joey?" Malik asked.

Yami looked at Yugi lustfully, "No, they'll be fine."

Yugi looked out into the park, "I hope."

"How about a movie?" Malik asked.

Yugi frowned, "With you two? I've heard things. I'm not sure."

Malik frowned, "We'll be good, promise. Right, Marik?"

Marik shrugged but then nodded painfully after Malik elbowed him in the ribs.

Yugi sighed uncertainly, "O.K but you better not break your promise."

They nodded and the four headed off to the theater.

~~

Seto and Joey walked in a comfortable silence back to the Kaiba mansion. The sun was beginning to set and a gentle breeze blew causing the bangs of both boys to sway softly against their face.

They stopped in front of the mansion gate and looked up to the house.

"Well," Joey sighed, "it was nice hangin' wit ya Kaiba." He said as he turned to leave.

"Wait, Joey." Seto said as he stopped the boy from leaving.

"Yeah?" he asked as he turned back to the brunette.

"Um," Seto struggled to find a reason for why he had stopped the boy, in truth he greatly enjoyed his company, "would you like to come in for a drink? I mean…Mokuba isn't here and it gets pretty lonely…um-"

"Sure," Joey said cutting him off, "sounds nice."

Seto smiled a rare and brilliant smile as he and Joey made there way up the pavement to the house.

~~

"Ryou, it's getting late and you have yet to clean up the house. When was your father supposed to be here?" Bakura asked, as he lay sprawled out on the couch with his eyes closed.

"He's not coming." Came a soft response into his ear.

Bakura opened one eye but immediately opened both once he saw his light standing before him in nothing but his millennium item.

"Ryou," Bakura said with shock as he sat up, "what the hell are you doing?" he asked as his eyes traveled up and down the pale skin on their own accord.

Ryou smiled seductively as he launched himself onto Bakura, "I need you, Kura. I didn't know you were the romance type but now that I know I want you to myself." He brought Bakura into a lustful kiss.

Bakura pulled back from the hold, "Ryou, correct me if I'm wrong, but were you not there when Yugi told everyone about me and him?"

Ryou leaned in for another kiss, pulling back he said, "You think I care?"

Bakura nodded, "Actually, I would think that you would ca-"

He was cut off as Ryou shoved his tongue down his throat marveling in the sweet taste of his yami.

Bakura stood up, angry with himself for enjoying the moment, knocking Ryou to the ground, "Ryou, I can't do this."

Ryou stood up pushing his long silver hair behind his ears, "Of course you can, Bakura, you mind practically runs on sex drive."

Bakura was about to disagree but stopped himself once he realized the fact was true.

Ryou smirked as he walked up to Bakura placing one arm around his neck, "Come, Bakura, let's have some fun. Yugi will never find out." He said as his other hand massaged Bakura's harden member.

Bakura moaned and nodded as he gave in to the sexual pleasures he was receiving. Before he knew it he was undressed and ramming into his little light below him as the hikari screamed his pleasures to the world.

~~

Seto woke to the sun's rays shining down upon his face. He moved his head slightly but then wish he hadn't once a headache hit him with full force. He grabbed his head rubbing it softly as he tried to remember the event from the previous day.

A stirring from his side brought Seto's attention to the slumbering boy lying next to him. His eyes widened. He remembered. He had invited Joey in for a drink. They had drank and talked but unfortunately they had did more drinking then talking. Was it unfortunate? In the end they had had a very amazing night of drunken passionate sex.

He breathed slowly. To be truthful he wasn't all that drunk last night. Mind you he was drunk enough to receive a hang over the next day, but during their activities, he knew each move he was making and remembered it well.

Joey turned to Seto and smiled, "Hey, good mornin'." He said in a sleepy voice.

Seto smiled, "Morning." Seto looked at him curiously, "This doesn't faze you? Waking up next to me nude doesn't bring about questions?"

Joey shook his head there after wishing he hadn't. He sat up slowly holding his head, "Naw, I remember last night. You?"

"Just came to me." Seto admitted.

Joey smiled his goofy smile, "Some night, huh?"

Seto laughed softly, "Simply amazing."

They both sighed, "So…what about Yami and Ryou or is this just a one night thing?" Joey asked as he turned to face Seto.

Seto looked at him and smiled softly, "I don't know about them, but I would love it if this were more than a one night thing."

Joey smiled brightly, "Me too." He stated as he leaned in for a kiss.

Seto parted with Joey and held him by the back of his neck, "As for our lovers, let's just keep this to ourselves for now."

Joey smiled and leaned back in for another breathtaking kiss.

~~

Bakura opened his eyes seeing his clothes thrown across the floor.

"Yugi." He moaned as he sat up to retrieve his clothes. He looked around the room not quite sure where he was. Was he at home? Had he brought Yugi here to have sex with? No, wait, Yugi had gone with Yami. Then who was he with last night?

Bakura's eyes widened when he remembered what him and Ryou had done the night before.

"Shit." He shouted, "shit, shit, shit." He repeated over and over as he ran up the stairs to shower.

"Don't worry." He said to himself, "Yugi will never find out. I have nothing to worry about." He looked at himself in the mirror, "but still…shit."

~~

"So what was the important thing you had to tell me?" Malik asked as the waitress sat his drink down in front of him. Ryou had called him that mourning sounding very excited. He had told him to meet him at the King's Grill, a burger café, so he could tell him all about it.

Ryou smiled as he sucked the last bit of soda out his straw, "Well," he paused, "last night…Bakura and I…let just say we…enjoyed each other's company."

Malik's eyes widened with surprise, "You two had sex?"

Ryou nodded excitedly, "Yep, it was so amazing. I made the first move of course, but he didn't do much to stop me. It was wild and untamed, like animal sex. I simply could not get enough of it."

"What about Joey?" Malik asked taking a fry out the basket.

Ryou shook his head as he drank some more of his soda, "Oh, I don't know. It hasn't been going to well. I think Bakura is more my type or I can just go to him for a fuck every now and then. He's always ready. He sure was last night."

"Yugi?" Malik said with unease.

Ryou rolled his eyes, "Oh don't worry, he won't find out. Bakura said he won't tell on me so I won't tell on him."

"Ryou." Malik said to get the boy's attention.

"I mean if Bakura was that easy to lay, Yugi must not be giving him what he wants." Ryou continued ignoring the boy's call.

"Ryou!" Malik said a little more frightened.

Ryou continued picking up his drink, "He needed me last night. I could tell."

"RYOU!" Malik burst out.

Ryou looked at him wide eyed, "What?" he asked calmly.

Malik pointed behind him.

Ryou turned and nearly dropped his glass at the sight of Yugi standing behind him with light tears forming in his eyes.

"Oops." Ryou said smiling slightly, "Hey…um…Yugi."

Yugi shook his head and turned from his so-called friend and headed toward the exit.

Ryou dropped his head feeling beyond horrible at the guilt of causing his friend pain, "I messed up big." He said as he placed his head on the table covering it with his arm.

Malik nodded as he stared at the door that Yugi had ran out of.

~~

Angelbaby: O.K I got to stop. I want to post this tonight. I hope you enjoyed and will review. I'll update soon if some one asks me to. Luv ya.