Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Generation X ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Seto sat in his limo silently, staring out the window at the passing city. Mokuba and Noa sat with him, talking excitedly and sharing their ideas for the rides at the soon to be Kaiba Land. Seto couldn't seem to get Jounouchi out of his mind. His mind flashed back to when Jounouchi and Ishizu confronted him with some more stuff about destiny, but Seto still refused to believe anything having to do destiny.

~Flashback~

"It's your destiny Seto," Ishizu said in her usual calm voice, "Jounouchi is your hikari, you're his yami. Meaning it is your duty to protect him, keep him safe from harm..."

"I've heard enough!" Seto snapped angrily, "All through Battle City I've had to listen to you and Yugi rant on about destiny. Well I don't buy it for a second. No one decides my life but me."

"But Kaiba-" Jounouchi started to say, but Seto cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it," Seto seethed, pushing aside his own feelings for the blonde boy before him, "All this talk about destiny is a load of crap. Especially this yami and hikari nonsense!" With that said, Seto turned and stalked off, but not before noticing the hurt look on Jounouchi's face.

"You'll have to face it someday, Seto," Ishizu's voice followed him, "The Gods have so much more planned for you. You're going to be in for a rude awakening if you choose to continue ignoring your destiny like this."

~End Flashback~

He still refused to believe he was Jounouchi's yami. There were no such things, right? At least Seto believed there weren't. He sighed softly as the limo came to a stop, Mokuba and Noa squealing happily, diving out and pulling him along.

"C'mon Seto!" Mokuba grinned, "Let's go! We've got an amusement park to build!"

*~*~*~*

"Mmmm... feels nice," Bakura sighed softly as Dorobo stroked his hair gently. Bakura was laying on the bed with him, Dorobo sitting with his back against the headboard, his legs out stretched, Bakura sitting with his forearms resting on Dorobo's thighs, his head resting on his forearms. Ryou was asleep soundly beside them, his head leaning on Dorobo's right shoulder, and he was curled up slightly.

Dorobo smiled, still petting Bakura's hair softly, trying not to move too much so he wouldn't disturb Ryou. "I'm glad," Dorobo smiled at Bakura, watching as Bakura sat up, straddling his lap, before leaning down and pressing his lips to Dorobo's softly. Dorobo moaned softly in his throat, opening his mouth to Bakura, deepening the kiss. Bakura moved his hips down against Dorobo's softly, a whimper escaping his lips. "Want you," Bakura moaned softly, trailing his kisses down to Dorobo's neck, sucking softly on his tanned skin. "B-But Ryou..." Dorobo trailed off into a moan, "He's asleep... we'll wake him up if we do..."

"Then let him wake up," Bakura smiled wickedly, "It'll be a nice... wake-up call."

"You're evil..." Dorobo grinned, "And I love it."

Bakura let his eyes slip shut as Dorobo kissed him again, this time with a bit more agressiveness, hands reaching down to undo the button and zipper of Bakura's light blue jeans, sliding them down his legs enough for them to do what they wanted. Bakura panted a bit as his erection was freed, Dorobo's hand gripping him tightly, stroking him slowly. Bakura then slid a hand under Dorobo's skirt (as he still liked to wear his old clothes around the house), giggling as he found that Dorobo liked to go commando. "So my yami goes commando," Bakura smiled teasingly, before raising himself over Dorobo's throbbing length, sliding himself down quickly, used to being taken, but not used to Dorobo's size.

"Fuck!" Bakura yelped, then slapped a hand over his mouth, afraid of waking Ryou, his forehead resting against Dorobo's shoulder. // Fuck you're big! // Bakura gasped through their mind link, his muscles repeatedly clenching around Dorobo's length as his body adjusted to his size.

// Thanks, // Dorobo giggled, kissing him softly, his hands going to Bakura's hips, raising him up slowly, then slamming him back down, his hardened length plunging back into Bakura roughly, hitting his sweet spot dead on. Bakura's back arched and a low moan emitted from his throat, eyes clenching shut as Dorobo filled him more than ever before.

"Gods..." Bakura panted, raising himself up and down on Dorobo's length, panting more as Dorobo's thrust his hips to meet him, going as deep as he could manage. The bed moved slightly, and Bakura was surprized Ryou hadn't awaken yet. Dorobo's grip on Bakura's hips tightened a bit, signalling he was slowly getting closer to his release.

"B-Bakura," Dorobo moaned softly, "S-So tight..."

They both froze as they heard a soft moan and felt the bed shift slightly as Ryou woke up. "Mmmm, hey guys!" Ryou smiled at them, not noticing what they were doing, as one of the blankets had gathered around their waists, hiding them from the waist down.

"H-Hey... hikari," Bakura panted a little, his face flushed, "S-Sleep well?"

Dorobo giggled a little, causing his length inside Bakura to twitch, and a gasp to escape Bakura's lips. "Are you alright Kura?" Ryou asked, "You look a bit flushed..."

"F-Fine," Bakura nodded, watching as Ryou stood up.

"Alright!" Ryou smiled brightly, "I'm gonna go make us lunch."

Bakrua sighed a bit as Ryou left. He would've asked Ryou to join in, had he not been right on the verge of release. Dorobo kissed Bakura's neck, giving on last hard, rought thrust, and that was all it took. Bakura screamed loudly, back arching as he orgasmed, feeling Dorobo release inside him, filling him. Bakura fell against Dorobo's chest, panting roughly as Dorobo hugged him close, chest heaving as he fought to catch his breath, stroking Bakura's sweaty hair.

"L-Love you," Bakura panted.

"You too," Dorobo gasped out, "W-We should shower... before lunch at least..."

*~*~*~*

Namu giggled as he held onto Malik and Marik hands, as they pulled him along. They had blind folded him, telling him they had a surprize for him. "Are we there yet?" Namu asked, smiling softly as he felt his sandals being taken off, then felt cool sand beneath his feet.

"Yes," Malik smiled, removing the blind fold.

Namu looked around and gasped. They were standing on the beach, the sun starting to set and making the sky an array of colors, the tide was low and small waves gently lapped at the shore. Malik and Marik had set up a bonfire, a few blankets set around the fire, lit by paper lanterns. On one of the blankets was a a picnic basket, and a CD player.

"You guys did this for me?" Namu asked quietly, tears in his eyes as Marik and Malik both smiled and nodded.

"All for you," Marik smiled, kissing him softly, "We love you Namu."

"I... I love you too... so much," Namu sniffled, hugging them tightly, "Gods... no one's ever done anything this nice for me before..."

"And don't think it'll end here," Malik smiled, "We've got quite a few things in store for you."

"Can't wait," Namu smiled softly, sitting down on a big soft blanket with them, "This is so romantic..."

"Isn't it?" Marik grinned, "We'll be spending the night here, on the beach. We've got dinner, and breakfast. And in the morning, we can go swimming and watch the sunrise."

Namu smiled widely. How they knew he loved the beach was beyond him. "We're your yamis," Malik smiled, poking into Namu's thoughts, "We just know these things."

*~*~*~*

Yugi smiled as eight o' clock finally came, as the time to close the shop hit. Atemu and Yami had spent the day with him to keep him company, but they had gone to get some dinner a few minutes ago. Yugi closed up quickly, before heading into the living room, smiling as Yami and Atemu were seated on the floor, three bowls of Ramen Noodles sitting there on the table. Yami was showing Atemu their dueling deck, and explaining the rules and things to him, as they have changed a lot over 3,000 years.

Yugi plopped down on the sofa, grabbing a bowl and grinning at the look of awe of Atemu's face. "You guys KNOW the Dark Magician?" Atemu asked in shock, "He's a real person?"

"Not so much a real person," Yugi explained, "He is a duel monster, he just stays in the Shadow Realm with the other monsters. But we do talk to him a lot and things."

"Think I could meet him later?" Atemu grinned, taking a bowl of noodles, "Please?"

"Well when you put it that way," Yami smiled, "How can we say no?"

"You can't," Atemu smiled sweetly, leaning back against the sofa.

*~*~*~*

Wow, hada put this in Notepad or else it got all mixed up when I uploaded it. It's all good now! Also got Chapter Four fixed up. ><! Reviews are loved and fuel the writing! ^^