Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Goodbyes & Hellos to old friends ❯ Goodbye ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Snaky: Hi folks this is my 1st fic and my 1st Yugioh fic.
Marik: This story is …… (Gets grabbed by Angel B and Anubis I and pulled by his spiky hair out of the room)
Snaky: Don't worry about him he's just upset because he's not in this story. Anyway I don't own Yugioh I do own myself.
 
Goodbyes and Hellos to old friends
 
Ch 1: Goodbye
 
Egypt 5000 yrs ago
Prince Atem was on his way to the prison of the city. What has happened now? What has this to do with me? Why me? These and many more things were going through his head as he got off his horse to the room. In that room was Snaky blindfolded and claws tied just sitting there. ``What did you do this time? ` Atem said quite confused as to why his friend is here. ``Living shadows are deadly, you know that? And if the shadow die dies the creature dies? ``.Snaky speaks quietly. ``But what does that have to do with you being here? ``Well my shadow as you know is powerful, hot-headed and evil and his obliterated someone's shadow and he burst into flames. As luck would have it, it was one of your guards and they want me to die so I asked for you to say goodbye and talk`.
``Why me Snaky there are many other people you could talk to before you die! Which is.......``Tomorrow by the way there is something you must do for me Prince or soon to be Pharaoh Atem. Just hold this up when I die`` Snaky said giving him a staff with a cobra on the end.
``And to answer your question it's because you and I have been friends for our whole lives. Now on a less serious note just tell me one thing before it happens `` at that moment he looked like a formless blob then Mana!
``Do you like Mana? Come on I will die tomorrow so just tell me, please :(. ` Also this way LittleKuriboh can't imply you're gay (e.g. ep. 7) (I don't own LittleKuriboh but he does own Yugioh Abridged) unless you are?` `` I'm not gay you condemned b******.` `` Just tell me` ``Well yea kinda` ``Great well now I know is there anything you ………..`(Seto walks in and hits him in the head with the Millennium Rod)(Snaky :I don't like Priest Seto or Seto Kaiba so this may show in what I say/write) `You creature why have made the prince come to see your condemned butt` `well….` Snaky gets hit again (This happens quite a lot) `Silence` `My Prince your father is looking for you and you must leave now` `Yes Seto` Atem says sarcastically `Goodbye my friend` `goodbye Prince` then Atem and Seto (Die Priest Seto) left. `My life sucks`
 
The next day (D-day)
(I know they probably didn't behead people in Egypt but this is the easiest thing to do for the story) Snaky walked out to the executioner tied up with his tail wrapped around him. He was told to kneel then :{ Snaky: Ahh who cares the point is I got decapitated} Atem holds up the staff and it suddenly glows white then stops.
 
The next day a small hidden tomb was prepared for Snaky by Atem, Mana, Mahad, (By not telling the others) Serata and Tso Lan. Serata knew somehow that Snaky would be back eventually. [Insert what happens in Season 5 of Yugioh]
 
TBC.
 
Snaky: Sorry people this is too long for me to write as a one-shot like I planned so this is the Goodbye part of the story, the next chapter will be the Hello, then I can start what this has been leading up to. Angel!
Angel: Please Read & Review.