Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Goodbyes & Hellos to old friends ❯ Back again. ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Snaky: Here we go again part 2 of my story Goodbyes and Hellos… Anyway this will only have 2 chapters and also this is just the prequel to what I've got planned so stay with me on this.
Marik: I still don't like this story.
Snaky: Shut up Marik you hate everything you're not in anyway do the disclaimer, by the way didn't I have Ryou or Bakura on this job.
Marik: Snaky doesn't own Yugioh and no. Also as you don't know Serata is Snaky's sister and Tso Lan is the Moon Demon from Jackie Chan (He doesn't own that either)
 
Goodbyes and Hellos to old friends
 
Egypt Present day
 
Serata: Soon the Puzzle will be solved and both the spirits of my brother and the Pharaoh shall rise
Tso Lan: My dear friend we have waited 5000 yrs I doubt the Puzzle will ever be completed.
Serata: Oh yee of little faith (Eyes go white) Yugi Motou shall solve the puzzle tomorrow just you wait and see. Because
 
Domino City Japan
 
It was just a normal day for Yugi Motou: Getting beat up, laughed at for being so short and walking home alone to try solve the Puzzle his Grampa gave him as a gift from his previous expedition. Only this time something will be different.
 
Yugi: Finally after quite a few attempts I shall finally complete the Millennium Puzzle. Won't Grampa be surprised and proud when he sees I've finished it all by myself?
 
As he put the final piece into the puzzle (the Millennium symbol part AKA the weird eye shape on the front) the Puzzle started to glow and a flash of energy burst from the puzzle awakening the Spirit inside (Is it just me or are there 4 things waiting for the Puzzle to be solved [counting me]: the leviathan, Anubis, Atem and Me) Cue all the things the anime says at that moment.
 
Back in Egypt
 
Serata: See it is done now open the door.
 
Tso Lan opened the door and a burst of light came from it. The lid of the sarcofigous flew of and there sat Snaky the same as when he died detached head and all except he is alive. He jumped out of the coffin and walked over to Serata and Tso Lan.
 
Snaky: Hi guys owe dear 5000 yrs being just spiritually alive is very weird anyway where is my Millennium wand?
Tso Lan: Over there in your cloak in the lead box, the Pharaoh's dad really didn't want you to have power if you came back, though it only took us 2 minutes after 2000 yrs waiting for `explosives' to blow the lid off. Kind of like you did to your coffin.
Snaky: Thanks now where is my good friend Pharaoh …, something. A well I'll remember later anyway where is he?
Serata: He is gone but his Spirit and the new owner of the Millennium Puzzle are in `Japan'. I think his name is Yugi.
 
Snaky leaves tomb after grabbing item and cloak. He turns into a Curse of Dragon and starts flying following the energy given off by the millennium Puzzle.
 
Domino High school-2 weeks later (Approx.)
 
Yugi had a weird but great 2 weeks and also he now has friends: Téa, Joey Tristan and Ryou. (No I don't know how he made friends with them I didn't pay attention to that part) and school had just started. Unknown to Yugi Snaky had found him that day from following the energy from Yugi's Millennium Puzzle with his Millennium Wand. He to Domino High school then turned into his human form (Those that saw the new X-Men film think of Gambit) then walked in. It didn't take him long to find Yugi's classroom with no teacher in it so he walked in and looked through the role.
 
Snaky: 'Yugi
 
Yugi looks over at the man standing at the desk holding the role with some weird object sticking from this coat. Snaky got the fright of his life; the boy that answered looked just like the prince when he was younger and he had the Millennium Puzzle around his neck. Snaky ran right over turning into Mana as he went as she was the most cheerful person he could remember (Mana is cheerful like Téa only people can actually stand being around Mana) then he/she/it gave Yugi the biggest hug it could.
 
Snaky: Prince it has been so long I haven't seen you in 5000 yrs.
Yugi: (Silent from surprise)
Yami: (takes over from Yugi due to him frozen in surprise) Who the hell are you and let go.
Snaky: ops sorry my friend (Lets go and becomes Snaky again) Also you probably don't remember me for the same reason I don't remember your name. Death wrecks with your mind ehh?
Joey, Tea, Tristan and Ryou: So who and what are you?
Snaky: Not important at the moment now Whatever your name is, I'll just call you Yami I shall now help you remember a least until the time that I died at.
 
Snaky gets out the Millennium Wand and aims it at the Millennium Puzzle. Both start to glow as the Millennium symbol appears on the Pharaoh's head and a sideways eye appeared on Snaky's (Like Yubel's only smaller and less creepy). Memories started to reappear in Yami's mind: memories of him Mahad, Mana, Snaky and all the priests. Then the light from the items stopped and the magic eyes disappeared. Yami opened his eyes and looked at his friend
 
Yami; Snaky its good to see you old friend, How did you come back?
Snaky: Well my friend unfortunately I don't really know. But the point is I'm back by the way no body seems to know your name. Do you?
Yami: No
Yugi: (Who during the crazy magic got over his fright) (Yugi takes over) So you're a friend of the Pharaoh ehh? I'm Yugi Motou' and you are?
Snaky: Snaky Von Snake. Anyway nice to meet you every one. What are your names?
Téa: Téa Gardner
Joey: Joey Wheeler
Tristan: Tristan Taylor
Ryou: Ryou Bakura
Snaky: O.K. May I stay with you guys for a while?
Yugi: Sure
Joey: But won't people freak out with a weird-looking thing like you sitting here. No offence.
Snaky: Not much taken. But as with a few minutes ago I can do this! (Turns into someone that looks like Noah Kaiba) How about this?
Tristan: You look fine, though you have funny hair.
Ryou: That doesn't matter come sit
 
END
 
Snaky: Well that's my big prequel out of the way next is my big plan `Yugioh My way' hopefully it will be quite popular. Bye for now. Yugi now.
Yugi: Please Read & Review.