Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Happy Anniversary ❯ Happy Aniversary ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: I don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh or the song At the Beginning with you, from Disney’s Anastasia.



Marik rested on his bed, back against the head board as he stared at his two lovers who were standing in front of the king size bed, hair brushes in hand, acting like they were microphone. Malik pressed play on the stereo and soft music started to play. He held up the brush and began to sing.

‘We were strangers, starting out on a journeyNever dreaming, what we'd have to go throughNow here we are, I'm suddenly standingAt the beginning with you’

Malik stopped there and Bakura took over singing the next verse.
No one told me I was going to find youUnexpected, what you did to my heartWhen I lost hope, you were there to remind meThis is the start’

Together they both started to sing the chorus. Malik would twirl around on occasion while Bakura put his hand over his heart.
And life is a road that I wanna keep going Love is a river, I wanna keep flowingLife is a road, now and forever, wonderful journeyI'll be there when the world stops turningI'll be there when the storm is through In the end I wanna be standingAt the beginning with you’

Malik sang the first sentence, shaking his head as he sang crazy adventure.
We were strangers on a crazy adventure

Bakura sang the second sentence while holding up the Sennen Ring.
Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true

Together the sang the last part of the verse and went straight into the chorus.
Now here we stand, unafraid of the futureAt the beginning with youAnd life is a road that I wanna keep going Love is a river, I wanna keep flowingLife is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey I'll be there when the world stops turningI'll be there when the storm is throughIn the end I wanna be standingAt the beginning with you’

Bakura reached for Malik's hand and clasped their fingers together as they looked into each other’s eyes as they sang the first line. Then they turned and stared at Marik, singing to him the rest of the verse. The emotions that rushed over them came straight from their hearts.
Knew there was somebody, somewhereA new love in the darkNow I know my dream will live onI've been waiting so longNothing's gonna tear us apartAnd life is a road that I wanna keep going Love is a river, I wanna keep flowingLife is a road, now and forever, wonderful journeyI'll be there when the world stops turningI'll be there when the storm is throughIn the end I wanna be standingAt the beginning with youYeah’

The split and climbed onto the bed, one on each side of Marik and wrapped their arms around him and sang the rest of the song to him.
Life is a road that I wanna keep going onLove is a river, I wanna keep goingStarting out on a journeyLife is a road that I wanna keep goingLove is a river, I wanna keep flowing In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you

As the song ended, the both leaned down and kissed each of his cheeks. He couldn't help but smile. It was sweet of them to show him how much they loved him by song. He then reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. He opened it and showed them three identical gold rings that were decorated with gems of every color of the rainbow. He placed them on Malik's and Bakura's wedding finger and placed the third on his wedding finger. They stared at the rings in awe before kissing Marik out of happiness. "Happy anniversary my pets." he told them with a huge grin on his face. He was getting laid that night, that was for certain.