Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of Seto Kaiba ❯ Chapter One: Yami's In Love. ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don't Own Yu-gi-oh.
_____________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Main Characters ages:Kaiba: 15/16 Kaiba: 10/11Mutou: 16/17/3,000Mutou: 16/17Wheeler: 16/1716/17éa Grander: 16/17Taylor: 16/17Valentine: 17/1849 or 50S. Kazmutou: 29 Bakura: 16Wheeler: 14/15
Yami Thinking [] Seto thinking () Yugi Thinking <> Mokuba ThinkingYami/Seto Yugi/Téa Joey/Mai Tristan/Serenity Steven Kazmutou/ Rachael Wun. Mokuba/?
___________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________
Summary: This story will how a person can go through abuse, rape, pain, hate, and sorrow can find love. It will also show how a person can go through so much and hold on to his heart. Seto Kaiba will go through hell until one day some one helps him and his brother escape from his stepfather. This story contains male and male contact. I.E: Yami x Seto Lemons in very later chapters. OnAs You can see Seto, Yami, Little Yugi, and Mokuba are the star of this story. Japanese word of phases will be on a different page just read from there.
___________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________
Chapter One: Yami is in Love.
Chapter One summary: In this chapter we learn what Seto goes through at school and at home. Yami discover that he is in love with Seto. He tries to reach out to him But Seto pulls away.
___________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________
*First Period*
Yami's P.O.V,
Another day at domino high. Sometimes I wonder why I come to this school. It's pointless really. I mean a 3,000-year-old spirit sitting in this class acting like he cares. Anyway let's see Mr. Kazmutou the only teach I can put up with. His class is the best. I wonder why the other teachers are pains. I glance around the classroom to see what my friends are up to. Let's see Joey.
Talking to Mai. I swear they should just get together the fighting or they're talking Tristan and Serenity need to do the same. Yugi is in love with Téa and she is in love with *sighs* with me. If she had a brain she would know that I'm in love with someone else. Come to think of it he's not in the class today. HmmHe should have been here by now. The classroom do swings open and he stumbles in. what I mean by stumbles well let's see.
He nearly fell on the floor. "Seto are you okay?" Mr. Kazmutou said. "Hontou-ni Gomen-nasai late." Seto said. "It's Okay take you seat please." Mr. Kazmutou. Now this is the first time I've heard him talk this whole year.P.O.V,
Seto was writing down some facts because a big test was coming up. Yami was watch Seto write every now and then. HmmHis arm must been in pain he keeps babying it. Seto took his eyes off of his paper and opened his book up slow. [This is bad my arm can hardly move. Last night was the worst beaten I've ever got.] Mr. Kazmutou: Listen up kids I have your test. And to say the less lots of you did well.
Still some need work. He stood up from his desk a gusted his glasses and walked around handing out the test. Joey Thinking: Come on let this be a good one. Whoa a D+. Well better the D- last test. (Alright an A-this is great.) Yugi placed his paper inside of his folder with duel monsters on it. Wow another A+ who would have guess.
Yami placed his paper in side of his black binder. [A+ Great, I can at less have one less problem to worry about.] Téa: A B+ great. Mr. Kazmutou: Listen if you would like to have an high grade the do this tonight it will also help you for the finals. Joey: All man I forgot about finals. Seto took out his sketchbook and turned to a blank page. Seto drew someone with wings who was flying over the clouds. [Mo-Mother I drew her as a Tenshi.]
Seto closed his book and opened his history book. Mr. Kazmutou: listen since it's only Four day not counting today until you ninth graders are out on summer break I decide to give my final the day after tomorrow and then on the last day we can have a party on the last day before I pick the project partners. Joey: All right. Yugi: This will be fun. Yami glanced up at the time. Seto was reading. Mr. Kazmutou: Get your stuff ready the bell will ring in three min. Joey grabbed his book. Yugi put his folder away.
Yami grabbed his binder and book. Seto grabbed his back and placed every thing inside.
*Second Period
(A/N: Mr. Johnson Age: 39- math teacher.)
9:10a here is the gang in math finals are tomorrow.
Joey: damn again with the test. Yugi: oh come on Joey test are good and bad. Joey: How? Yugi: well no teacher talking. Joey: okay that is good. Seto looked out the window. Yami sat next to him. Seto sat his math book on his desk.
[I don't want to leave the safety of this building. He can't hurt me here.] Yami was reading his mind. Yami: Is he gay and his boyfriend is hurting him or is it his parents hurting him. Yami looked at Seto but Seto had his head trued and was watching the clouds go by. [About time the teacher came in.]
Seto and the rest of the class watched as the teacher came in. He sat down at his desk. Seto started to look out the window. He slowly opened his math book and watched as the teacher started talking about Angles and shapes. I was so sleep I would have fell asleep if I stopped looking at Seto. Some reason I'm drawn to him. I like watching him move his bangs out of his face. I wish I were the one doing that.
How he looks out the window. I hate seeing Joey Wheeler throwing paper ball at him. Joey is doing this because Seto never complains. I wish I could help him but he never says a word. I'll wait for fate to be the judge of that. For now I can catch Joey's paper and throw them back at him. Joey Just through another one. I tried to reach for it and fell in the process.
Everyone was laughing well not everyone I fell in front or to the side of Seto he looked down at me. I gave him a smile and he turned away. I think he's shy. When I stood up I saw a drawing of his. It looked akuma. It wore a red suit and had a sword or what I thought was a sword. Then I saw Seto in his hands. The akuma was laughing.
Seto was scared and what looks like it crying in pain. I took my seat. The real reason I fell was so Joey's attention if he had any would be diverted away from Seto. I didn't know the whole class would laugh at me even Yugi.
[That kid Joey guy was throwing paper balls at me. I notice some of them where caught by Yami the guy sitting next to me. He tried to reach for one the bam! He fell on the floor. I looked over at him to see if he was all right he just smiled. I turned away I don't smile any more I have no reason to. I only smile at Mokuba. For Mokuba I'll smile but sometimes
I wonder what for I have nothing to be happy about. I turned my attention to the window. That when I felt this pounding in my chest. My heart was pounding at the walls of my ribcage. I grabbed my chest I must have made a sound when I did it because Yami was looking at me. I let my hand squeeze a little but I was still in pain. My right arm dropped to my desk. I looked up at the teacher I notice I couldn't see to well.
My breaths were ragged. If I was about to die I prayed to myself that I would die just yet. I need to protect Mokuba. When my vision blacked out I laid my head on my desk.]
Yami P.O.V,
I looked over at Seto he's acting strange he looks like he's sick. I saw sweat roll down from his faces and he looks like he can't breath. I know this teacher would give us something to work on in pairs to study so I decade I would work with Seto. After he said yes I pilled my chair beside him. His head was on his desk I tipped him so he would look at me. His head did shot up but I don't think he was looking me.
Normal P.O.V,
Yami: Seto are you okay? Seto nodded his head. He vision came back in, and the pain in his heart stopped. Yami: Here are some of the problems you can do half and I'll do the other half. He nodded his head again. So they started on the papers. Seto got done with his and sat it on Yami's desk. Yami looked at Seto's paper everything was right he showed his work two.
I thinking I'm on the second one and he's done. No wonder every makes him do all the work. Yugi and Joey came to sit by Yami and Seto. Joey: Hey they're Yami. Don't see why you wanted to work with him. Joey pointed over to where Seto was sitting Seto was looking out the window he let his bangs cover his eyes and he sat there quiet. Joey: what's the matter can't you talk. Seto didn't reasoned.
Joey: I don't believe him. Yami: Leave him alone. Seto looked over at Yami. Joey: Okay I will. Yugi: so how much have you guys done. Yami: Almost done. Yugi and Joey: What? Mr. Johnson: They are he top two in the class.
Yami: Next to Téa and Mr. Bakura who I don't get at all, and he seem to be my friend but I swear he shoot death looks at me sometimes, but I pay no attention to it. Joey: I forgot that you have all A's in this class Yami. Yami: Yeah me two. All right done. Seto looked at Yami. Yami handed him the paper. Yami: take a look. Seto took the paper for Yami.
Seto looked it over and then wrote something. He then gave the paper back to Yami. Yami: Oh, I didn't see that. Seto turned his head away. Yami: So how far are you two? Yugi: Only on the second one and how are you two done. Joey: Yeah. Yami: Umm...We both are top rank in this class.
Yugi whispering: is he okay to work with. Yami: Okay. Yami Thinking: Great now here comes Tèa. Tèa: Hello Yugi, Joey, and Yami. All three: Hello. Tèa looked over at Seto. Tèa: Seto I think your bleeding. Seto looked at her then at his shoulder.
[Damn not again and this time someone pointed it out. So now everyone is looking at me.] Seto got up out his seat. He was about to ask the teacher could he go to the nurse. But Joey tripped him. Seto fell on his shoulder. Seto gave a small cry of pain. [Now it hurt worse.] Yami ran over to him and helped him up.
Yami: Joey did you really have to do that. Joey: Yes. Yami sighed he was going to say something to Seto but Seto was making his way to the door. Yami ran up to the teacher and asked if he had to go to the bathroom. Yami caught Seto in the hallway. Yami: Seto Stop. Seto applied with Yami request. Yami: Don't go to the nurse let me bandage it up for you that way the nurse won't ask question about that arm.
Seto nodded his head and Yami took him to an empty classroom. Yami told him to sit on a desk while he got some stuff for him. Seto wait for him to come back. Back in class. Joey: he was really bleeding. Tèa: why would I make up some thing like that? Yugi: Because Seto was sitting next to Yami. Tèa: never mind that I think you made it worse Joey when he fell.
Joey: All he'll get over it. Mai: What if he doesn't? Joey: Don't worry about it. In the classroom where Seto was Yami came back with bandages and a spare shirt. Yami: okay take your Jacket off. Seto unbuttoned it and let it hit the floor. He just had on his white button shirt. Yami unbuttoned it for him.
(A/N: ^_^for Yami huh?) Yami slid it down to his elbows. He's even better looking then before. That cut looks bad. After Yami stopped gawking at Seto's chest. He took out some ointment. First he cleans the wound. The he placed the ointment on Seto shoulder. Seto took in a breath because it hurt a little. Yami went as gentle as he could.
Yami the slowly placed gauze on it and bandaged it up. Yami: there it should hold. Yami took Seto bloody Shirt off and placed the clean on him and buttons it up. Yami: there you go. Yami looked into Seto's blue-eyes. They rival the ocean. Like a deep blue never ending. Slowly Yami reached his hand up to Seto's face and brushed back his bangs.
Yami: You should keep your bangs out of you face. I can't see your eyes when they're in the way. Seto looked up at Yami. Yami: hmm. Yami lend in slowly so he was right by Seto's ear. Yami: I won't tell anyone about your shoulder. Seto looked over at him and nodded. Yami: Come on so we can go back to class.
Yami went in first, Seto had to put the bloody Shirt and Jacket in his locker. Seto then came in after him. Seto sat back down. At his desk and took out a piece of paper. He stated to draw something's. Nothing really important but he tried to make it look like it's supposed to be. He then cracked open his math book. [Finals and abuse this week.
Enough to overload a person I wonder why I can pull his off I'm I different from ever one else.] Seto lowered his head. Seto looked down at his paper he had drew a picture of his Mother. Seto Whispering: Haha. Yami looked over at him. He saw a tear fall from Seto's face. [I would rather live on the streets then stay with him.] Seto drew Gozaburo as a devil again.
He drew Mokuba as an angel. [With out him then I would be lost.] Seto drew a picture of the Blue-Eyes white dragon [Watashi no ryu.] Seto looked out the window. [So what can help me? Mokuba is my light my mother is my guide. My ryu is my heart.
So who is my saver?] Seto keep his gaze to the sun until he heard the bell. I was reading his mind. I need to know what does he need to be saved from or who. Yugi: Earth to Yami come in Yami Mutou. Yami: Huh? Oh Yugi. Joey: let's go man.
Tristan: Yeah we have third period. Yami: but I'm in science and you guys go to health. Yugi: yeah but we can talk in the hallway. I prefer talking to Seto. Yugi: You say something. Yami: No, let's go.
Biology just great. Oh yeah, Seto and me have that class. For some odd reason I sit next to him in every class. Yugi: So Yami what took you so long to come from the bathroom?
Yami blushed: Nothing. Joey: Sure. Yami: It was nothing. Yugi: All right we believe you. Yami: Sure you do? Joey: Hey we're supposed to say that. All four of them started laughing. Yami: I have to get my biology book.
Yami ran to his locker. Seto was a door down from his. Seto? Seto grabbed his book and walked off o class. Yami walked right after him. He has No friends so he goes to class early real early. I know Yugi's and the rest are going to be mad that I left, but I have to try to get to know him.
period*(10:10-11:05)
Yami entered the classroom. He sat in his desk. Seto had already sat down. I can't get the feeling out of my body when I touched him. For some reason my body said kiss him but I stopped myself. I felt on his shoulder. I could have run my finger over his chest but I stopped my self. What's different about him?
Mr. Tate: Konnichiwa class. Everyone: Good morning Mr. Tate. Today we'll be talking about the ear. Great. Damn why did I pick this class. Oh yeah to get it out of the way. First we have the ear bone it is right above the eardrum. Now for the ear bone we have the anvil and the stirrup turn to page 125p.
To see how it's set up. Seto opened his book and then Yami did. Seto started drawing the hear bone. Mental note- he likes to draw. Mr. Tate: After the stirrup we have a hammer not something you use to build with. Now for the rest of the ear we have to make sure you under stand for finals. We have the semicircular canals and then we have cochiea and then the Eustachian. Yami sat back they had to listen to this for fifty-five minutes.
Yami glanced over at Seto. He can stay awake. Mr. Tate: What are ears used for? How about you Yami? Oh, great I don't know this one. Huh? A note. He looked at Seto.
Seto had his head turned. Yami: Hearing and balance. Mr. Tate: good I guess someone has been studying. Yami: Seto? Yami Thinking: He helps me out. Just because I showed him kindness how nice can he be. Not even Joey or Yugi would do that. Yami turned back to the teacher. Mr. Tate: Yami, do you know what the Integunentary system is for.
This Jackass if messing with me on purpose. Yami looked at another paper from Seto. Yami: it is used for. 1. It protects the body 2. Regulates temperature. 3. Discharges waste. 4. Manufactures vitamin D and 5. Makes humans appearance presentable.
I think number five was a joke. He looked at Seto. Mr. Tate: take your books out. 12:04p. *The bell rung at 12:05* Yami gathered his things and put them away. Seto had put his bio book away and was out the door.
Lunch (12:10-1:05)
I think I'll sit with him. Yami had meet up with Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Duke, Bakura, Mai, Serenity, and Tèa. Mr. Kazmutou: Hey Yugi and friends. Just to many name to say. Yugi: Yes sir. Mr. Kazmutou: Have you seen Seto Kaiba anywhere. Yugi: No but I would ask Yami he's has been around him all day. Everyone laughing.
Yami: he's probably at his locker. Yugi don't start that again. Mr. Kazmutou: Thanks I think. Joey: come so we can get our table. Mr. Kazmutou tapped Seto on the shoulder. Mr. Kazmutou: Seto there you are I was looking for you have the paper you wanted to go through. Seto took the paper from Mr. Kazmutou hand. [All the school I miss and I'm behind and yet, I ahead all in the same way.] Seto bowed slightly to show respect.
He then grabbed a book and walked down to the lunchroom. Seto walked out side. He sat down next to the oak tree. Yami walked over to where he was. Yami: hey Seto. Seto wasn't listening he was reading. Yami tapped him on the head. Seto looked up. Yami sat down in front of him. Yami: Thanks for today in biology. SetoYami: Well, you know you have to talk sometime. Seto shook his head no. Yami: Really. How do you plan on doing this? Seto surged his shoulder.
Yami: If you don't know then how can you? Seto: mmmm Yami: well, at least I know you can talk. Seto looked right at Yami. Seto: sighs. Yami: what wrong? Seto extended his hand. Yami looked where he was pointing.
Yami: Oh, my friends. Seto Yami: They won't bother you. Joey: Hey Yami. Oh, great you're with freak boy. Seto picked his book up and opened it. Yami: Joey stop Seto grabbed Yami's arm and shook his head no.
Yami whispering: But he's talking about you. Seto let Yami's arm go. [I don't care any more]. Yami: What? Joey: Come on Yami you can't talk to that if he doesn't talk back. Yami: it doesn't matter Joey. Tristan: But Yami he doesn't talk to anyone. Yami: Just wait for me I'll be there.
Yami sat back down. Ra is I the only friend that they want to bother. Yami smiled at Seto. I can read your mind so think as much as you want. Yami: So why out here. Seto: I'm by my self. Yami: so you will speak to me.
Seto: yes, but I prefer not to. Yami: why not? Seto let his bangs cover his eyes. Yami moved closer to him and moved them from over Seto eyes. Yami: what did I tell you? Seto: Yami: I can't see your eyes when you do that. Seto turned away with a blush.
Seto: why do you care? Seto had a few tears in his eyes but they wouldn't fall. Yami took his hand and cupped Seto's face and turned Seto around to face him. Seto's tears fell out of his eyes when Yami made him face him. Yami: does it matter why I care? Yami wiped the tears away. Seto eyes widen in surprise. Yami rubbed the sides of Seto's face with his thumb. Yami: It's so sad how your eyes hold pain. Yami placed his other hand on Seto's shoulder.
Yami whispering: Seto what are you hiding? Yami and Seto faces were inches apart. Seto backed away so his back was touching the oak tree. Seto: No-nothing. Yami: Yes you are. Seto: No, I'm not. Yami moved a little closer so the were inch apart again. Yami Just tell me. Seto: I'm not hiding anything. Yami: I can see it Seto. Seto took his eyes off of Yami and looked down
*Joey and the rest*
Mai: hey look over there. Bakura: where? Mai: they're where Yami and Seto are. Everyone looked out the cafeteria window. Joey: looks like Yami is holding that freak kid. Yugi: no touching is more like it. Tèa: where? Bakura: maybe, maybe not.
Yugi: yeah we can't tell for sure. Tristan: how about we ask him. Joey: yea, we will. Yami: Please I want to help. Seto pulled away from Yami touch. Seto: gomen I got to go. He picked his stuff up and ran pass Yugi and the gang. Joey: told you freak.
Yugi: okay Joey. Mai: what was that all about Yami? Yami: Nothing he just had to go. Yugi: really. That not how I saw it Yami you looked you where talking about something really important. Yami: well, that's how it happened beside it's almost class time.
*Fifth period* (1:10-2:05)*
Yami P.O.V,
Why did he run off? I mean he was clam and relaxed around me and then he goes and runs off. We have all the same class so why leave. Maybe he opened up to much. Maybe he was afraid. Maybe he didn't know what he felt at that monument. Maybe he was afraid of me. But why did he talk to me.
Why did he let me touch him? This was of our free class so all my friends were in this one. I wanted to know why did he run off. But he wouldn't even look at me he keep his head in all his books. His Math, Biology, and history books open to different pages. He sat there reading all three at once. Taking notes and drawing diagrams and other thing he had versa calculations. He had all three books open. He would just let me get close to him then I could help.
Mr. Kazmutou had this class. I guess it's are first period teacher we would go to. Come to think of it he got up from his desk and pulled a chair up beside Seto.
Normal P.O.V,
Mr. Kazmutou: Need some help on the work sheets. Seto nodded his head. Mr. Kazmutou: all right how many have you done so far. Seto: a few. Maybe three. Mr. Kazmutou: okay I'll take a look and you can finish up. Seto started writing and then he opened his book up to find a few answers. [I have to do this with out the book.] Seto found out he did know most of the answers he had miss this time five days in a row.
Mr. Kazmutou: Seto you have a hard time with the end of the war. Just your dates of the events are off. Here let me see you book. Seto handed him his book. Mr. Kazmutou: This has the dates in order all you need to do is fallow this chart. Seto looked at the book and took it. Seto Thinking: Not a big helps but for now al I have is the book. Seto grabbed the book and placed it on his desk.
Seto: kekko desu. Mr. Kazmutou: do iashimashite Seto. He got up and left. So he can speak Japanese. Seto stated and he finished all of the work sheets. [Haha this is nani you wanted. For your son to save his little brother is that my destiny or is fate against me at this time. Seto looked at his other papers and then he took out a blank sheet of paper.
Seto started drawing. After awhile looked to see what it was. It was him and Yami how you had placed his hand on his face. [Ra, why me.] Joey: Yami? Yami: Huh? Joey. Joey: Man you have been in a lost awhile. Yami thinking I Guess.
Joey: about who Yami? Yami: girls and stuff. Joey: oh okay then I have to be Tèa. She bothers me Joey. I wish she would leave me the hell alone. Joey: come in Yami. Yami: sorry. Yugi: Ra, you are out of it.
Yami: hey, I have final coming up okay. Yugi: yeah let's all study together. Doubt there will be studying or yeah I will be. Joey: sure. Tristan: yeah cool with me. Nobody asked you to come over. Seto sighed and that caught Yami's attention. I wonder what's wrong.
[Soon we have to go home. I want to see Mokuba but no him.] The bell rang.
*Six period* (2:10-3:05)
Yes one more class English and we have a test. Damn I forgot about that. Have to remember a lot of things. Yami took his seat. All right I can't wait to have this test and then I can go home. After the test everyone left.
*After School*
Seto had grabbed his book bag and was on his way out the door when someone grabbed him by his shirt. Seto looked to how it was and it was Tyson Till. Tyson: well isn't Seto my punching bag. Why in the rush. Seto: I have to go. Tyson: after I'm down. He hit Seto point blank and Seto fell to the floor.
Tyson would have down more but he had to get to football. Seto struggled to stand up and then he spit blood fell from his lips. Seto held on to the walls and made his way out of the building. He sat on the schools stairs and he sat his elbow on his knee. He then waited for his brain to help him see. After he wasn't dizzy he got up and walked home. Seto had reached the mansion gate and opened them up and walked up the pathway. [Mokuba get out at four.]
After Seto had opened the front door. Something hit him in the head. Seto hit the floor on his shoulder. Seto: ahh. Pain shot through his body. Gozaburo Kaiba grabbed the fifteen-year-old boys neck. Seto struggling: I can't breathe. Gozaburo picked the small boy off the floor.
Gozaburo: Sorry Seto I can't hear you. Tears fell from Seto's eyes down his face. [Not again.] Gozaburo punched the boy in the face. Gozaburo: You lucky Seto you get a break tonight I have to go to Kaiba corp. Gozaburo released him and Seto fell shoulder first. Gozaburo: but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun. Gozaburo picked Seto up by the shirt collar and took him into Seto's bedroom.
Gozaburo ripped Seto's shirt off. Seto tried his best to move away but he flew into the head broad. Gozaburo took of his shirt and pants he ripped Seto's pants off. Seto: please not again. Gozaburo just forced one of his fingers inside of Seto. Seto let out a scream. Gozaburo inserted another then one more the he remove them quickly and thrust inside of Seto. He went on for an hour before he finally stopped.
Seto was a complete mess. Seto shoulder was the only thing wrapped up. Yami had made the bandages tight. Gozaburo climbed from off him and left to Kaiba corp. Seto laid there until he heard Gozaburo leave the room. Seto started to cry all over again. He hand nothing left he couldn't move. Seto looked at his hands busies and cut.
His arm even worse and his lower half hurt more than anything. Seto tried to pick he self up and made it to the bathroom. He took the bandage off and turned on the hot water of the shower. Seto step in carefully. He let the water hit his body it burned every part. Seto let his head hit the tiling and let his hand hold him up for support. His hand slid next to his face. The water hitting his back over his cuts and gashes. He wants to cry in pain, but he couldn't.
His hair was soaked from the water. He didn't care anymore. He hates his life. But he would keep living only for Mokuba. [He'll be here soon.] Seto got out and wrapped a towel around his waist he cried out in pain as he left the shower. He placed a towel over his head to dry his hair. Seto looked at him self in the mirror.
Seto: Look I can't even defend my self against him. Seto did smile though he remembered how gently Yami had touched his face today. Seto shook his head and walked out of the bathroom. He took out a pair of boxers and sweat pants. Seto put them on and the he wrapped most of his wounds and he looked at his job. Seto: I can't keep doing this.
Seto lie backing his bed and looked at his clock Mokuba should just be coming up the stairs. Mokuba: Seto can I come in? Seto: Yes. Mokuba opened the door and saw all the bandages that covered his brother's upper body. Mokuba: He did it again. Seto nodded. Mokuba: I wish he would leave you alone. Seto: yeah me to kiddo.
Mokuba: Seto can you move. Seto: a little. Mokuba: you have to go to school so he won't hurt you. Seto: I plan to go anyway. Mokuba climbed up next to his brother. Mokuba: Seto don't leave me please. Seto: I ahh. Seto hand flew to his chest.
Seto: Damn it heart pounding in my chest. Mokuba: Seto? Seto Seto closed his eyes all he could hear was his heart beat. Mokuba: Seto, Seto Nii-sama. Seto held his chest. [My chest fell on fire.] Seto breathes started to come out slow.
Mokuba ran out to get one of the maids. Maid: Seto wake up come on. Seto: ahh Fire. Mokuba: fire. Seto: Umm. Mychest. *Coughing*. Seto closed his eye tighter and forced on the pain after a while it stopped. Seto breathing clamed and he slept for a few second.
Seto opened his blue eyes. Seto: Mokuba I'm okay now. Mokuba hugged his Nii-sama. Mokuba: Seto you scared me. Seto: I'm all right now. Seto laid there shirtless, his head on his pillow, and he sat looking across the room. [Every time this sharp pain in my body. It happened at school and now with Mokuba. ]
Seto closed his eyes and let sleep claim him. Mokuba: Nii-sama. Seto Mokuba: he must be tried Mokuba left and came back with his Pj's on he snuggled next to his brother. Mokuba: Get better soon Seto. Mokuba closed his eyes and fell asleep. Glad his brother was by his side.
*Yugi's house*
Yami sat in his room studying while everyone else was laughing and playing. Yami had thought back to today. Yami sat there looking at his paper.
*Flashback*
Yami: So why out here. Seto: I'm by my self. Yami: so you can speak. Seto: yes, but I prefer not to. Yami: why not? Seto let his bangs cover his eyes. Yami moved closer to him and moved them from over Seto eyes. Yami: what did I tell you?
Seto Yami: I can't see your eyes when you do that. Seto turned away with a blush. Seto: why do you care? Seto had a few tears in his eyes but they wouldn't fall. Yami took his hand and cupped Seto's face. Yami: does it matter why I care?
Seto eyes widen in surprise. Yami rubbed the sides of Seto's face with his thumb. Yami: so sad how your eyes hold pain. Yami placed his other hand on Seto's shoulder. Yami whispering: Seto what are you hiding. Seto: no-nothing. Yami: yes you are. Seto: no I'm not.
Yami moved a little closer so the were inch apart. Yami: just tell me. Seto: I'm not hiding anything. Yami: I can see it Seto. *Joey and the rest*
Mai: hey look over there. Bakura: where? Mai: they're where Yami and Seto are. Everyone looked out the cafeteria window. Joey: looks like Yami is holding that freak kid. Yugi: no touching is more like it. Tèa: where? Bakura: maybe, maybe not.
Yugi: yeah we can't tell for sure. Tristan: how about we ask him. Joey: yea, we will. Yami: Please I want to help. Seto pulled away from Yami touch. Seto: sorry I got to go. He picked his stuff up and ran pass Yugi and the gang.
*End Flashback. *
Why leave he didn't have too. He just left. Hmm, Seto Why? Joey through a paper ball at Yami. Yami: Joey? Joey and everyone: Laughing. Mai: what's wrong Yami? Yami: Nothing it nothing Mai Just let me think about it. Seto why. Mai: oh, it some thing all right. Yugi: yeah you've been studying for hour now. Yami: Maybe I want to pass my finals. Bakura: come Yami where you friends. Yami: I know I'm just thinking. Mai: even you don't think that hard. Yami: I don't know the answer to my Question this time. Joey: Is about freak boy?
Yami: No, and he has a name. Joey: whatever. Yami: huff. Well looks I have some more work to do. Yugi: come on Yami Joey was just playing. Yami: I not interested in his games. Yugi: Yami Mutou doesn't want to play a game. All: gasp.
Yami: keep it up and all will go to the realm of darkness. Yugi: okay Yami you are mad. Yami: really. Mai: Ra, Yami clam down. Yami: I might need to help someone and you guys are stopping me from thinking. Joey: who is it? Yami: Myself. Yugi: what's up? Yami: just leave me alone right now. If I really do need help I'll tell you. I see why Seto doesn't like to talk. He prefers to be by himself. Seto I want to help you but how if you won't let me.
___________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________