Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the....Internet? ❯ Ideas Part II ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) If you think I should get started on my will, then please tell me soon....unless you have ideas on how to save me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

IDEAS PART II

The girls thought long and hard. Erika sat on the park bench while Kiko paced back and forth. It was very silent, neither of them could think of a good idea.

"hmmm....I GOT IT!" Kiko finally hollered, breaking the silence.

Erika jumped a foot in the air and fell off the bench. "Ouch. I think you lost it," she said.

"No I've got it. We can hide behind Half Demon Kaiba (HDK for short)," said Kiko.

"You mean that hotter version of Seto Kaiba. The one that you are such good friends with?" Erika asked with a slight blush.

"YUP! And you like him," teased Kiko.

"Do not," argued Erika.

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

This went on for hours until the finally remembered their major-ass problem.

"So will you give him a call?" Erika asked.

"All right, but on onr condition," said Kiko.

"And what would that be?"

"Think of a friend that you have that could help us," said Kiko.

"I have one in mind, but I'm sure won't do it without a price. So I'll ask him later ok?"

"Alright," said kiko. She took out her cell phone and dailed HDK's number. "Please be home, Please be home."

(Kame Game Shop)

"So what story are we reading next Yugi?" Marik asked.

"Measure of a Man!" yelled Joey.

"What's the summary?" Mokuba asked.

"You sure you want to hear it?" Yugi asked, reading it over.

"Hell yea," said Mokuba.

"All right. 'Seto Kaiba has lost everything. His little brother, his company, his home. Everything that was important to his life. Who will help him? What happens when the person who saves him is really behind everything that had happened to him?' It sounds like it's reall good," said Yugi after reading the summary.

"I say we read it," said Mokuba, even though he found the summary a bit disturbing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

(A/N) Will Mokuba want me dead to? R&R