Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Hellana Prison ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Atem,Aqua,Atemu,Yami,Shadow,Hikari NightMoon,Yami NightMoon,Sphinx,Shikira,Kuroyui,and DarkMoon are walking to school when they met a stranger who starts talking about the god of chaos coming for someone named Yami Shadow Hikari NightShadow Amastacia for he will be his apprentace and they must stop him before its to late but they did not belive him.
/Near The School/
While they were walking they heard two people yelling for help and Ushio the big bad bully laughing at their futile screams for help. They go to check it out.
/In The Ally/
NightShadow and Yugi were getting betten up by Ushio and his gang and they didn't know why after all they were new to Domino High School after all and they did nothing but bump into him and they apolegised for it and they still decide to beat on them for nko reason.
/NightShadow's Pov/
"Please stop it. We did nothing to you.So why must you continue this when all we did was bump into you by accident. We didn't watch where we were going. We were just trying to find the school office so we can register."I say before they can punch me and Yugi. He just stares at me like he doesn't believe me so I start yelling for help again. Just before I start yelling I hear people coming.'Great before we even register for this school. I knew we should hve stayed at home today but no we had to register to go to school today.
/Atem,Aqua,Atemu,Yami,Shadow,Hikari NightMoon,Yami NightMoon,Sphinx,Shikira,Kuroyui,and DarkMoon Pov/
as we got closer we could hear a teenager try to reason with Ushio but it must have failed because when we came upon them it looked like Ushio was about to punch him."What the hell you doing Ushio? Bulling new students for absolutly no reason again? That's just sad.",Aqua said.
/Normal Pov/
"Yeah,why? Wacha gonna do about it?",Ushio asked.Just before they could do anything to Ushio NightShadow's necklace glowed and soon they were blinded by a bright light.When the light vanished instead of NightShadow standing there it was the one who was sealed within the necklace that was standing there and sure was not happy that his host was getting hurt and bullied before he even regesterd for school so yeah he was pised off as hell so Ushio decided to place the blame on the other people that were there yet,that was not going to help him with the god of light and destiny before him."What the hell did you think you were doing to my host? Well punk?", Syeden said. They all just stared at the red and black haired youth."Your the spirit of that Sun and Moon necklace? Wow what kind of idiot would do that? I mean after all its a worthless piece of junk.",Ushio said."This pendent has the power of light and destiny in it which is why the sages sealed me within it. I am the god of light and destiny. So I can acually beat the crap out of you because you aren't worth my time nor efert. So why don't you crawl back under the rock from wence you came.",Syeden said in a mocking tone.