Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Help From An Angel ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Help From An AngelI don't own Yu-gi-oh or any of the characters from the show if I did, do you think I'd be writing fanfics? And Bakura and his yami would be mine! I do however own Kitty & Kuara.Ryou runs away from his yami.... and ends up in big trouble. He gets help from a girl named Kitty who helps his yami learn how to be nice. But what will happen later?
POV~



"Get up!" I hear him yelling, but I can't obey the command. My body is too brused to move. "I said get up you stupid weakling! NOW!"
"But Bakura...." I finally manage to whisper. All I get is another kick in the ribs.
"No excuses! Now get up before you really piss me off!"
I manage to use the wall to stand. I should be used to this by now. It's been what.. three years since this started? I'll have a few new bruises by tomorrow. Not to mention the new cuts I'd just recieved.
"Now go wash yourself up!" Bakura spat. "I don't want you looking like hell when my friends come over!"
Who would think you would have friends! You're a cruel baka! I'm surprised anyone likes you. Yet somehow.... if you were to ever stop.... I think I would like you, Bakura. I just wish we could get along.
But wishing Bakura didn't hurt me isn't going to keep him from doing it. I sigh, wishing things were different. Remembering when I first got the Millenium Ring. I thought of it as I turned on the water for a bath.
I was twelve, right? Yes, twelve. Dad was away in Egypt and sent me a birthday presant. I was so happy because I hadn't heard from him in such a long time! As I opened the package I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I remember wondering how the hell Dad had been able to buy it. I loved it right away, but then again, most children love what their parents give them for their birthday. It wasn't until that night that I found out my perfect presant was a curse in diguise.
"Hello," I remember the voice so clearly. It was full of malice. Then I saw a flash. Just after the flash I thought I was starring in a mirror! He looked just like me. I tried to be friendly, but he was just mean and cold. After he explains the ways of the Millenium Items to me I remember him saying, "You're mine now! You are to do everything I say! If you don't, I will punish you."FLASHBACK*
And I haven't done a single thing right, in his eyes, for three, long, years! I wish that for one day he wouldn't do anything to hurt me! Just one day then I'd be happy for the rest of my life! Well, maybe not the rest of my life, but for a long time.
"Ryou! Are you almost done! They'll be here soon and someone has to answer the door!"
Do it yourself for once baka! Came my silent reply. I would never say that out loud to him! He would kill me for sure. But it wouldn't be that bad. Dying must be better than this tortour.
NEVER think that Ryou! There is always a reason to live!
"What?" I whisper. I could've sworn I heard someone talking to me.

~Bakura's POV~

&nbs p; That stupid boy better hurry up or I'll drag him out of that bathroom and skin him alive! I wish I didn't have to do all this, but the weakling needs to get stronger!
"I'm done Bakura." I hear his soft voice behind me. I turn to see that he's cleaned up nicely like I told him to and even has the maid's outfit I make him wear when I have company. I'm surprised I didn't have to force him into it this time. I almost give him praise for doing what he's supposed to for once without me telling him to.
"It's a good thing I don't have to force you into that outfit Ryou," I state coldly. "Dressing you like you were a baby was very annoying."
He looks at me as if expecting me to see something he did wrong. What does he think? That I'm perfect? Gods! What DOES go through that boy's mind?! I could find out, but I really don't feel like it.
I still remember having to "convince" a friend of mine that Ryou is mine to punish, not their's. It gets really annoying keeping those idiots at his school from picking on him. Then again, it wouldn't happen if the weakling would defend himself! I doubt even I would do this to him if he would do that once!
Then I notice him shifting a bit. I've been starring at him for at least five minutes. Gods that would make ME uncomfortable! At least the door bell is going, "Open the door!" I snarl at him. Stupid boy! He does what I say without questions! No wonder he's such an easy target! He makes it so easy to beat him up it's a wonder I haven't killed him already!

~Ryou's POV~

I answer the door. Then I hear a laugh and Malik asking,"Bakura! Why are you in a dress?!"
"I'm not Bakura," I mumble."He's in the living room."
Malik runs to the room along with Otogi, Marik, and Kuara. Kuara's almost as bad as Bakura! Last time he was here he was trying to beat the crap out of me. It was Bakura who stopped him. That's what makes me think he cares. Even if it's only a little bit.
Then an idea comes to me: if I change, and leave without Bakura seeing me, I'm free! I'll never have to see him again! If I go to Yugi's, then Yami can protect me! It's a perfect idea. I'll go change now while they're engrossed in the T.V. and escape!

~Normal POV~

Ryou went upstairs and changed. He packed his cloths, and prized possessions in his small suitcase. Then he snuck downstairs and left. It would be hours until Bakura would discover Ryou was missing from the house.
"Where is he!" Bakura raged. It was past midnight and Bakura just realized Ryou was gone. "I'll kill him when I find him!"

~Ryou's POV~

&nbs p; "Well, well, well, what do we have here boys? You're a pretty boy aren't you?"
All I could do was whimper as the three men advanced on me. What are they going to do to me? Will I get out of this alive? Why did I leave the house?!!
I wanted to scream, but my voice wouldn't allow it. It had turned off when I was pulled into this ally. What am I going to do! All I did was get a bit lost!
I finally find my voice, "HELP!!!!" I scream. Then they start puching me to shut me up. They hurt twice as much as Bakura does! What's going to happen to me?! I can feel all my old wounds plus more new ones open and I begin losing blood. Then I hear a voice that make them pause,"Stop that right now!"

~Kitty's POV~

These morons must be extremely slow because one of them is dumb enough to say,"Huh?"
"You heard me. Leave him alone and go! I won't warn you again!" They think I'm joking! They're even laughing! Well, they won't be laughing for long.
"Well, fellas, looks like we got ourselves some double entertainment tonight!" one of them laughs then the others join in. "Just how do you plan on making us, little girl?"
That did it. Never has someone called me "little girl" and gone without paying dearly for it.
"I warned you! Sarilarus!"
We were suddenly transported to my realm. I'll enjoy this. I'll just leave them here and kill them once I make sure the other one is okay.
"You'll live here for a while so I think you should get used to it. I'll deal with you three when it suits me. Oh, by the way, most of the things here may kill you if I wish them to! Sarious!"
I'm back in the ally. I look to the boy and see he's in horrible shape, "Good thing my house is near here."
I go to the boy. He's still conscious! Thank the Gods this'll be easier that way! I kneel down and move some hair from his face. He's hott! I hear myself think. I asses whether or not I think he can stand then ask him, "Do you want any help? My house is just down the road and I'll help you with your injuries."
He doesn't answer, just nods. I help him to stand and we make it to my house. As I help him up, I notice a golden gleam. A Millenium Item! I think to myself. Good! He'll be able to contact his yami to come and help.

~Bakura's POV~

I swear I will find him! And he'll pay for running off! I use our mindlink <Ryou! where are you! You damned boy!>
<Bakura! Help me! These men attacked me in an ally. A girl is taking me to her house so she can help. I'll ask where she lives so you can come here. Please don't be mad. I just didn't want to make you mad at me any more!>
<Alright, just find out where in the seven hells you are Ryou!>
"I'll find those men and they will die!" I yell. "Ryou is mine to do as I please with! I will allow no other person to hurt him!"

~Kitty's POV~

&nbs p; It looks like Ryou's talking with his yami. So I decide to be helpful, "I live at 155 Maple Wood Dr. if your yami wants to know."
Ryou gives me a puzzled look, "How did you know? Do you have a yami?"
I laugh at that idea, "No, I'm a wizardress. I study things like the Millenium Items. And if I did have an Item, I think *I* would be the yami. You should tell your yami where you're going to be. He might be worried."
I watch him concentrate on his thoughts again. Then he looks up. "Where did you bring those men? My yami wishes to know."
"I brought them to my realm. It's a place I created myself with my magick. I'll bring you and your yami there when you are well, but for now, just relax."
I thank the Gods when we finally reach my house. By now, Ryou is only semi-conscious, and is slipping further. I set him on a couch and say, "Now, I'm going to give you a choice. Either heal the long way and risk infection, or let me heal you quickly. The catch is that if I heal you quickly, it'll be far more painful. So which will it be?"
"Quickly," he whispered. Then he fell unconscious.
"Poor kid," I muttered to myself, "He must have a very high tolorance of pain though."
For the next fifteen minutes, I heal all the wounds. I make sure not to miss a single one. Some of them look old. What has this poor boy been through?!
After about five more minutes of healing him, I hear a knock on the door. As I answer it, I'm greeted by the sight of one identical to the boy.
"You must be his yami," I state calmly. "My name's Kitty, what's your's?"
"Bakura," a one-word reply, but it suits me fine.
"Your hikari is in the living room. I gave him a choice to heal slowly or quickly. I trust you know what happens when one picks quickly?"
"Yes."
&nb sp; "He chose quickly," I chose to be frank. This yami didn't look like he was in the mood for a long explination.
"Show me where he is," he demanded shortly. "And I would also like to know where you took those three that attacked Ryou."
"Ryou is his name? I wondered. Anyway, I took the men to my realm. Only I can bring people to and from it. They have no way of escaping. I take it you'll want to have a hand in their punishment? After all, they did have a bit more in mind for Ryou than just beating the living shit out of him."
"Yes. I want them to pay dearly for it!"
"I also noticed that some of the cuts and bruises were old. And I was wondering if you knew of any bullies that may be making him their target?" I asked. Though I wish I hadn't with the reaction I got from him.
Then he appeared to be ashamed, "Actually, yes.... I did it."
"You what?!" I exclaimed. "Do you realize how much damage you alone have inflicted on that boy!"
He flinched, but remained silent. After a few more minutes, I led him to where Ryou now slept under the influence of a spell. When Bakura saw how bad Ryou looked, I heard him gasp, "Is most of that from ME?"
"No Bakura, but some of the more serious ones are."
"I never realized I was doing *THIS* much damage...." I could tell he was in shock now. "If I did, I never would've...."
"Calm down, Bakura," I said in a low, soothing voice. "The damage you see was only brought out by his recent beating."
I pulled Bakura in a reassuring embrace so he wouldn't feel all of this was his fault. But it may have been. Why was Ryou this far from his home at this time of night? I couldn't believe my thoughts, but I asked Bakura anyway, "Do you know why Ryou was out alone tonight? If you do, I'd like to know."
"I..it was because of me!" he whispered. "I was doing what I usually do and making sure he was embarassed in front of my friends. So I think he ran off to get away from me...."
"It's alright. He doesn't feel anything. He won't at all. He'll wake up in a few days and feel fine.The sleep I've put him in is a painless, dreamless, sleep that will only stop when the body stops feeling any pain. Maybe you should sleep. I'll lead you to a room. You are to sleep and not worry about a thing, do you understand? Everything will be fine. Ryou will be fine. And it will only take a couple days."
I led Bakura to one of my guest rooms. He fell asleep quickly. Then I went back downstairs to complete my work. I was going to have to pour a lot of my magic into Ryou to keep him from dying.

~Bakura's POV~

The next morning, I awoke in a strange room. Then I remembered what happened. I ran back to the living room to check on Ryou. I swear that if he lives through this, I'll never beat him again! I reach the room to see that girl.... what was her name, Kitty..... by his side. She looked as if she had stayed up all night.
"Breakfast is in the kitchen," she said softly as I came up behind her. "It's just through that door."
I saw she was pointing to a door across the room. Realizing I was really hungry, I walked into the kitchen. I was amazed at what I saw! It was what I would've eaten 5,000 years ago! I don't even remember what most of it tasted like back then! I raced over and started eating. Kitty is a really good cook! Not to mention cute. Her skin looks so much like Ryou's and mine! But her hair is black as a raven's feather! What are you thinking, Bakura! She'd never like you after she found out you gave Ryou those cuts and bruises. Oh, but I wish she would. She's taking such good care of Ryou and she made me a breakfast I haven't had in a long time!
I shake my head clear of thoughts and return my full attention to the food. This food deserves every ounce of attention I can give it! It tastes so good! I'll have to remember to thank her when I'm done.
When I finish, I walk back into the living room. She's still sitting there watching Ryou as one would watch a baby.
"Did you enjoy your meal, Bakura?" she asks lightly.
"I did! I haven't had food made like that since before I was sealed to the Ring!"
She giggles a little. I like her giggle, it makes her look unbearablely adorable, "I'm glad you liked it. I learned to cook those foods in my Anchient Egypt class at the acadamy."
"The acadamy?" I ask. I'm fully interested now. "But you don't look like you could be any older than Ryou!"
"My witchcraft acadamy, Bakura. Didn't Ryou tell you through your mindlink? How else would I know about the Millenium Items, Egyptian foods from 5,000 years ago, and about the mindlink? Certainly not in a school like Ryou goes to!"
Well, I must say I was stunned by that turn of events. Never did I think she was a witch. But then it would also make sense. She said yesterday he was put into a painless, dreamless, sleep. Why didn't I figure it out like that?
"Another talent I was born with is to read minds," she added grinning. Had she heard my thoughts earlier? If she had, what does she think of me now?
"But just so you know, I haven't read your mind yet. I have reason to believe everything you've said to me so far has been true."
"How long do you think Ryou will be like this?" I ask. I want to have an estimate.
"Either tomorrow or the day after. It's a good thing it's summer vacation, or people would start to get worried about him." She answers me. "Maybe you should go back to sleep, Bakura. You look tired."
And that's exactly how I felt, "All right, but make sure nothing happens to Ryou."
"I swear it," she replies.

~Kitty's POV~

"At least one of us is getting some sleep," I mutter as Bakura goes down the hall.
It's not that I care. I mean, I can go a week without sleeping, but I haven't done it lately. I haven't done it at all since I was in the acadamy and needed the time. I hope he sleeps well. What am I thinking! Do I like him? What's wrong with me lately?

~Bakura's POV~

I slipped under the blankets. I suddenly thought about a certain someone snuggled in my arms. Why do I keep thinking about her?! This is driving me insaine! Do I really like her? No, it's just that she's taking such good care of Ryou. Yes, that's it..... that's all it is....
I fall into a restful sleep. During it I had a wonderful dream. I was just sitting on a couch. It looked just like the one Kitty has in her living room. And speaking of Kitty, she was asleep in my arms. I was rocking back and forth as she slept. Ryou was next to me talking to me about something, but my mind was completely wrapped up in the angel that I was holding. This goes on for about five more minutes then Ryou asks a question I'm finally interested in ,"You like her don't you Bakura?"
My answer was unexpected, but it was so true, "Yes Ryou. I suppose I do."

~Kitty's POV~

I was thinking about what I could do to help Ryou wake faster when I sensed movement where Ryou lay. I looked down to see two deep brown eyes starring back up at me.
"Ryou! You're awake!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, ummmm.... where am I exactly? I remember being hurt, then I remember you bringing me here, but I don't exactly remember where "here" is."
"Well, "here" is on Maple Wood Dr., Ryou." I answered calmly. I knew he would be a bit confused when he awoke. "Do you think you could stay still for a few moments? I need to get something."
"Alright," he aswered shortly. So I went to get his yami. Gods I hope he's not naked or has his shirt off or anything! Though I don't think I would've minded if he didn't have a shirt on...
As I walk into the room, I notice he's still asleep. A small smile is playing on his lips. I didn't want to wake him, but he should know that his hikari *WAS* awake.
"Bakura? Wake up Bakura. WAKE UP!!!!"
At that he flipped off the bed. When he got up, he glared at me, but only for a few seconds because he wanted to know why I left Ryou.
"He's awake now, Bakura," I answered him. "He's downstairs right now. Probably wondering what the hell happened to me."
We both went downstairs. I could tell Ryou wasn't expecting his yami. His eyes filled with fear as we came closer. He was very surprised when Bakura went up and hugged him.
"Don't you ever do that again! You scared me to death! Then when I heard what you said through our mindlink, I almost died from worry!"
"I thought you hated me. So I ran away," Ryou whispered.

~Normal POV~

"Okay," Kitty broke in, "Now that we've got all that straightened out...."
Then she passed out. She really wasn't used to staying up that long. Thankfully, Bakura caught her before she hit the ground.

~Bakura's POV~

I can't believe she passed out! How long has she stayed awake? All these thoughts went through my head as I brought her over to the couch. Ryou stood up and followed. He echoed my thoughts with the same questions.
"Bakura, do you know how long she's stayed up?" he asked curiously.
"I don't, Ryou. But if I'm correct, she's stayed up the past two nights to watch over you. She just told me to go to sleep."
Then I noticed something. Kitty was curled up in my lap. I had been absently stroking her hair. The odd thing was, she was making a sound that could be mistaken for the purring of a cat! Ryou had started looking at her, too, "Is she purring? I never knew humans could do that."
But I didn't really listen after that. I was really caught by surprise by this! I never knew humans could do that either. But she's not human.. I thought. She's an angel.
Then I heard Ryou ask something, "What?" I asked.
"You like her don't you?" he repeated.
De ja vou! "Yes, Ryou. I do."

~Ryou's POV~

I could tell my yami liked Kitty. So I decided to make a sugestion, "Then why don't you ask her to that dance my school's having soon?"
"During vacation?" he asked doubtfully. "Since when did they do that?"
"Since they decided we'll get in trouble if left to our own devices."
Bakura laughed. Of course he would think it funny. He runs around all summer lighting things on fire. Or at least he used to. I doubt Kitty would let him do that any more.
Then Kitty wakes up. She stretches and looks around her. She climbs down from Bakura's lap and says, "That was a nice nap! I don't feel tired any more!"
We both stare at her until she finally asks, "What's wrong with you two? You're acting weird."
"You've only been asleep for an hour!" I exclaim. "That isn't nearly enough time to make up for two days!"
She gives an exasperated sigh, "Haven't you figured it out yet? I'm a witch. It only takes me about an hour to recharge for about two days or less."
"And did you know that when people pet your hair while you're asleep, you purr?" Bakura asks.
"Yes. I can change into any type of cat. The only difference is that I'm all black with a white cresent moon on my forhead."
Again my yami and I are speechless. I mean, it's not every day you meet a person that can change into an animal.
"Okay. Now that I'm at least a bit clued in to why you purr I wanted to ask you something," well, at least Bakura dosn't waste time.

~Bakura's POV~

I decided to just ask her, "Yes, what is it, Bakura?"
"I was wondering if you would like to go to a dance with me?" I asked, ready to be let down.
"I'd love to."
"Really? You really would?" I could hardly believe my good luck! I would've danced for joy if Ryou and Kitty weren't there.
"Yes, I really would. When is it?"
"Um..."
& nbsp; "It's this Friday. It goes from 7 to 11!" Ryou answered for me. I gave him a thankful look. He just smiled as if saying 'no prob'.
"Isn't tomorrow Friday?" she asked.
"Yes it is!" I almost forgot.

AT THE DANCE**************************************

Kitty and I were dancing to song that discribed her perfectly! She had her head against my shoulder and arms wrapped around my neck. I was thinking this night was perfect and couldn't go wrong until....
"So Tomb Robber! How did you get this radiant angel to come here with you?"
"Go away Pharoh! I don't need your lectures tonight."
Kitty stopped, muttered something that sounded like 'pharoh? The puzzle spirit!' then looked up, "All he did was ask, spirit." she answered simply. I thought the pharoh was going to pop a blood vessel!
"Well, how about a dance with me?" he asked. Now he's going to get it!
"Only if it's alright with Bakura. He *IS* my date after all," I felt like laughing. The all mighty pharoh was getting dissed by a girl! Then she whispered to me, "Let me handle him. I've done this before. Some guys just can't take a hint."
"Alright, but you better not try anything pharoh!" I threaten.
"Why Bakura! I didn't even know you cared!" she laughed. Yami led her through the crowd so he could try and convince her I wasn't good enough for her... but he was.

~Kitty's POV~

This guy is thick! Oh my god he doesn't take a hint. Though I must admit, it is really funny to dodge and return all of his come-ons. Oh here he is again.
"So why are you here with Bakura?" he starts. "He really isn't good enough for you. But I think I just might be."
"Depends on who you're asking," I reply simply. I'm getting tired of him. Very, very annoyed. "And one more try and I'll send you to my realm."
"Your realm?" I can tell I've got his curiousity now, "What do you mean your realm?"
"I mean what I say. I created a realm with my powers. Not much to explain."
At that, I walk back towards Bakura. I wrapped my arms back around his neck. Then I layed my head back on his shoulder. It just felt so right like that. I sigh contently as Bakura pulls me closer.

~Bakura's POV~

I love having her close to me. It just feels so right! I wish this night could last forever! What time is it anyway? Awwww! It's almost 11!
"Kitty, it's almost eleven. Maybe we should start home."
"But the song's not over yet!" she pouted. I melted. She looks so cute when she pouts.
"Alright, we'll stay until the song is over," she sighs and cuddles into my shoulder.
"Thank you!" she sighs again. I could really grow to like this!

THE CAR (nothing sick you perverts!)***********************************

&nbs p; "Thanks for driving, Ryou," I say while we're in the car. "I highly doubt her sleeping on my lap would do any good for my driving."
Ryou chuckled, "Like her just sleeping near you wouldn't of affected your driving anyway, right?"
"You're probably right," I reply.
"Bakura?"
&nb sp; "Hmmm?"
"Why are you so nice to me all of a sudden?"
"I'm not sure how to explain why, Ryou. I suppose it was when I saw you just lying there like you were dead made me start thinking about how much *I* have done to you. It made me wonder how I would feel if I had done that to you. What I would do if you had died. Well, actually, I know what would happen. I would be yet again sealed in that ring for Ra knows how long!"
"At least I know it wasn't just because of her," he answered.
"What do you mean?" I ask. I've never heard Ryou talk like that.
"I thought that maybe the only reason you were being nice to me was because Kitty had told you to."
I didn't know what to say to that. I never knew Ryou thought I was doing this just for her. Though I probably would've if she'd asked me to.
"That's not why, Hikari."
"That's the first time you've ever called me that," Ryou stated. I could tell he was happy I'm finally being nice and meaning it. "We're almost home."
THEY GET HOME***************************************

"We're home Bakura."
"You can call me Yami. I won't kill you if you do," I reply calmly. I've never heard him call me that and was wondering what it would be like.
"Alright, um, Yami."
I lift Kitty out of the car. Her head slumps against my shoulder as I carry her inside. As Ryou closes the door, he accidently slams it. Kitty wakes up asking, "How long have I been asleep?"

~Ryou's POV~

"Ummm... about an hour," my yami answers. "You fell alseep half way through that dance you wanted to stay for so badly."
You could tell he was amused by the way he talked.
"I did? Then I slept the entire ride home?"
"Yup, pretty much," I reply.
"And I'm still tired?" she asked surprised. Then she leaned her head back against my yami then went back to sleep.
"I'm getting tired, too. I'm going to sleep. Good night, Hikari."
"Good night, Yami," I mutter as I head for my room.

~Bakura's POV~

"Okay you little imp. I know you're not asleep," I whisper when I get to my room, still carrying Kitty in my arms.
"How did you know?" she asked. She looked at me with her wide gray eyes filled with curiousity.
"Because of what you said yesterday," I answer laughing. "You said it only takes a hour of sleep and you're recharged."
"So I did! And so I am!" she exclaimed nipping my ear. I toss her on the bed and crawl after her.
"Unfortunately, I'm not. I need sleep," I reply sleepily. "But I would like something to sleep with. Or someone."
I crawl under my blankets. Soon after, Kitty does, too. She snuggles against my chest and I wrap my arms around her. I kiss the back of her head and whisper, "Good night."
"Good night, Bakura."

NEXT MORNING********************************


"Yami wake up!"
"What do you want, Ryou?" I mumble irritablely. I was having a wonderful dream.
"Kitty's missing."
"What!" I was fully awake now. "Where could she have gone?"
We both go downstairs. I search the kitchen and every other room with Ryou. When the last room to search was the living room, we both thought this must be where she is.
When we opened the door we didn't see her. I walk over to the couch, but didn't sit down because a cat is there. It was black and was starring up at me. It looked like it was almost amused with how I was acting.
"I didn't know she had a cat, did you, Yami?"
"No, but that's because she doesn't," I answer shortly.
"Very good, koi!" the cat yelled happily. Only it wasn't a cat any more. It evolved into Kitty. She enjoyed the look of pure surprise on Ryou's face. Then again, so did I.
"You don't remember her telling us that she could change into any type of cat, Hikari? And that the color is always black?"
"No...."
&nb sp; "Well, I can!" she yelled again. I could tell she had done something because she was unusually hyper.
"Kitty? Have you eaten any sugar this morning?!" I ask suddenly. She must have because now she's giggling uncontrolabely.
"No, Koi," I could tell it was a lie from how she said it. "Why would I be on a sugar high?"
"Just to irritate me," I suggest teasingly.
"I wouldn't do that would I?!" now I can deffinetely tell she's hyper. Ra help us all!
"Damn it!" I was shocked. I didn't know Ryou swore. "Yes, Yami, I swear." he answers my strange look. "But what are we going to do with her? I mean, she's so fucking hyper it would drive Malik insaine!"
"Isn't he already?" I ask. "Doesn't claiming to be the king of the world then lighting half the city on fire count as insanity?"
"Well, yes, but she would drive him further off the deep end."
"True, true. Let's try it!" I exclaim.
"Yami!"
&nb sp; "Yes, Hikari?"
"She's lighting your pants on fire."
"What?! SHIT!!!!!!"
I stomp my pantleg with my other foot as Kitty giggles loudly. How in the name of the seven hells did she get matches? Who in their right mind would do that? I grab the box from her. It takes a few seconds for her to grasp the fact that they're gone then she looks up at me. When she sees that I have them she pouts and says, "No fair! Those are mine! Give them back!"
"Not a chance, love. You're too dangerous with them."
"And you aren't?" she asks sarcastically.
"Not as dangerous as you are right now."
Then I pick her up and I sit down on the couch with her in my lap. She tries to get up, but I hold her tight in my arms. After a few minutes, she stops and relaxes a little. I can tell some of the sugar is wearing off. I could only hope she hadn't eaten too much! It would be hell to wear that much sugar off. It could take a day or so. I don't think I could hold her still that long! Then I looked her in the eye. Oh no! What is she planning? All she did for a second was snuggle into my lap.
"What are you planning?" I ask suspiciously.
A look of mock hurt went over her face, "I wasn't planning anything, koi! I just love to snuggle on your lap."
At first that's all it seemed to be because she just sat on my lap with her head against my shoulder, but I knew better. I kept my gaurd up. After what seemed an eternity of waiting to find out what she'd do, her head shot up and caught my mouth. I was surprised so I couldn't close my mouth before she plunged her tounge into it. All I could do was sit back and enjoy what was happening. I closed my eyes and returned the kiss.
"Get a room you two!" Ryou exclaimed as he left the room so as to not witness his yami being seduced by a sugar high pyro.
"Will this wear off some of that sugar?" I murmur into her mouth.
All she does is nod and continues the kiss. It goes on for about two minutes before we need air badly. Then I can tell she's back to normal. Her eyes aren't clouded with sugar, "You enjoyed that, koi?" she asks.
"Hmmmm, I did indeed, love." I answer. "Do you know what I just remembered?"
"What?" she asks.
"Ryou and I start school again next week."
"Really? Can I come? I've never been to a normal school before!"
"Of course you can. Though I don't know why you would want to. It's really boring!"
"Yey! I get to have fun with other people! What school do you go to?"
"We're starting high school at Domino High."
"Really? That's where my brother is going! Did I mention I have a brother?"
"Ummm, no. What's his name? Maybe I know him already." now I'm curious. I didn't know she had a brother. A little fact she forgot to mention I guess.
"Shane. Do you know him?"
"Yes."
& nbsp; I didn't want to tell her that her brother was one of the most popular, not to mention cold hearted, people in the school.

~Kitty's POV~

I was happy that Bakura knew my brother, but by the dark look he developed, it wasn't a pleasant meeting of the two.
"What's wrong, koi?" I ask. I want to know what my brother did this time. I'm the only one besides a select few friends he has that he's nice to. Even then I'm the only one he's ever *said* something nice to.
"Nothing."
; "Don't lie to me. What did he do this time?" he gave me a funny look. "Yes, I know my brother isn't nice to other people. He wasn't born with people skills. I'm the only one he's actually nice to. Now what did he do to you? I'll enjoy the look on his face when he finds out you're my boyfriend."
"He was pretty much in every way, shape, and form an ass to me for no damn reason," he starts. "I try to be nice, but he decides not to do anything but throw random insults at me whenever possible. It was like we had been enemies for our whole lives! But I remember him saying one time that his sister could do something better than I could. I never imagined that I'd end up dating the one he was talking about."
I couldn't help but laugh at that, "I know. I find that funny also. But I haven't seen Shane in about six years. I'll enjoy seeing him again."
"Kitty?"
&nb sp; "Yes?"
& nbsp; "Can you take Ryou and I to your realm to see those men?"
"Damn! I'd almost forgotten about them! Sure, why not? Call Ryou in."
"RYOU!! You can come out now!"
"You didn't have to yell in my ear," I mutter darkly. He grins a little. I love that grin! It's so cute.
"What do you want, Yami?" Ryou asks as he comes back out.
"We're going to go see some old 'friends'."

~Ryou's POV~

"Huh?" I couldn't help but asking. I'm confused now. "Who are we going to see?"
"You remember the men that put you here?" Kitty asked.
I nod my head, slowly understanding what's going to happen, "Do I have to come? I don't ever want to see them again!"
"Of course you don't!" Kitty exclaims. "That's why we're bringing you with us!"
"Are you sure that sugar's out of her system, Yami?"
"About as sure as I am that you're breathing," he asnswers
"Alright..." I reply hesitantly.
"Good! Off we go then!" Kitty exclaims before mumbling some words I can't hear.
Then I feel myself being pulled forward. It's a strange feeling, but I don't scream. I doubt I'd be able to if I wanted to. Then it all stops. I see my yami and Kitty in front of me and in front of them are three men. They look like they've been to hell and back ten times. Good! They deserve it! Then I hear Kitty say something, "I've come back for you to take your punishment," she spat angerly. "And don't expect us to be easy on you! Neither me or Bakura feel any pity torwards you! You hurt his hikari, my friend. You won't live to see tomorrow."
I'd never heard her sound this way before. I could tell my yami hadn't either because he was backing away from her slowly. She was scarring me, but I could tell she was scarring the men more. Good! I think again. They'll get just what they deserve! I hope it's painful! Judging by the new confident look Bakura has, it will be.
"So Bakura, I get one of them, you get two. Is that okay with you?"
"It is. Ryou, would you like to pass a sentance over these pathetic worms? Only you should have the choice."
I think for a moment then say, "As long as it's very painful, you have free range."
They both adopted identical evil grins. It made me wonder if we weren't related somehow. Kitty advanced on one, while Bakura turned to the other two. I'll enjoy this show! I think. Kitty grins again before she yells, "Airos tak marus!"
Her hands glow red and I can tell they're just as hot as they look. Her victem's frozen with fear as she advances. All she does is run her finger gentally down his arm and he is screaming in pain. She continues this for a while, enjoying every scream that comes from his lips. After a while, he is covered in black lines that are dripping blood. She gets bored torturing him and desides to end it. So she grasps his neck and it turns black as her hand goes through it. He screams wildly before his head is completely severed from his shoulders.
Bakura doesn't take as much time. It's just as painful though. I can tell. All he does is snap their neck slowly. With each movement telling them just what pissed him off so much. I was enjoying the show imensely. Even though if they hadn't done what they did, my yami would still beat me and I wouldn't have ever met Kitty. Oh well, they deserve what they get. Considering that this probably wasn't the first time they did something like that.
When they were dead, both Kitty and Bakura came over to give me a hug. I could tell they both felt good about what they did. After I got a hug, they hugged each other then kissed. I tease them for a few minutes while I look around. This realm looks more like a dream land. But as most dreams do, I bet this one could turn into a nightmare. It probably did for those men. Another good thing!
Then Kitty takes us home and Bakura tells me something that makes me even happier!
"Kitty's going to be comeing to school with us this year, Hikari."
"Really? Yey!"