Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Hide And Go Eeeek! ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hide and Go Eeeek!

By Shi-koi

Author's Notes:

Me: Woohoo! I'm actually writing a PG-13 fic!!! *waves goodbye to her R and Nc-17's cheerfully* I figured that I've been tormenting our brave heroes and heroines long enough, so here's a **happy** fic. *hehehe*

Yami: About time. *holds Yugi close protectively*

Yugi: Hey! I'm the one who always gets hurt.

Seto: *muttering threats*

Me: ^_^ Don't worry. This story is going to be squeaky clean. *puts on innocent expression* Honest!

Seto: Now why don't I believe you?

Me: *anime sweatdrop* .....Uh.......? Darn! That always works for Yugi.

Yugi: *blinks*

Yami: *hehehe*

Me: *rubs hands together* Right. Let's get started. Uh Yugi, come over here. I need you for the start. *holds hands out*

Seto: Don't do it Yugi. Look at what she's done to you in the past. Amnesia, hospitals, and that.....*shudders*....that 'Club' she put you in!

Yami: He's right aibou. It could be a trick.

Yugi: *looks at Yami and Seto* Uh...

Me: *holding out a giant swirly lollipop* C'mon Yugi. This fic's all sugar....c'mon, here Yugi....*waves sugary treat in front of him*

Yugi: Mmmnnnn. Sugar. *starts reaching for it*

Seto and Yami: Noooooooooooooo!!!! Yugi!!

Me: *grabs Yugi as he reaches for lollipop* HA! He's mine! All mine! *dramatic flash of smoke*

Seto: *cough* What the...?

Yami: *looks worriedly for Yugi* Is she gone?

Seto: Don't know.

Me: *cough cough* Ooops. Forgot to activate the trap door. *sheepish smile* Oh well. On with the story.

Yugi: *licking lollipop* Mmmmmnnn. Sugar.

Me: *licking lips* Mmmmn. Yugi. *hehehe*

~*~*~

Hide and Go Eeeek!

~*~*~

Prologue

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Yugi asked Yami worriedly.

"Why not? You did say he worked too hard."

"Yeah, but what if he doesn't like it?"

"Stop worrying aibou. It'll be fun!"

Yugi rolled his eyes, glad that Yami couldn't see him in the darkness of the ventilation shaft they were currently hidden in.

"I think you've been hanging around Bakura too long." Yugi informed the spirit dryly.

"Don't complain. You and Ryou told us to get past our differences or else. And we have. So stop fussing." Yami retorted.

Yugi sighed pointedly.

"C'mon. Let's get this over with." He told Yami.

Scooting down the small tunnel, the two spiky-haired youths eventually found what they were looking for.

Yami rolled open his tool sheet and picked up a mini screwdriver. A minute later he had the grill off and hanging down.

"Really been around Bakura too long." Yugi muttered.

Yami slid down to the floor. He caught Yugi's feet and helped the smaller boy down into the darkened room beside him.

"What first?" Yugi asked.

Yami took off the bag he had slung across his back. "Music."

Walking over to a set of computer screens, Yugi booted them up. Inserting a disc into the machine he quickly deleted the normal classical selection and replaced it with two dozen heavy metal tracks. A few clicks later and he'd overwritten the command codes and locked everyone else who could possibly change them, out.

"Done. These'll play continuously until they reset everything."

"Good job." Yami told him. "Next item." Sliding the disc away, Yami rummaged in the bag for the next stage.

He pulled out another disc. "Here."

Yugi slid it into the machine. Two minutes later the screensavers have been replaced with chibi cartoon version Duel Monsters, battling furiously across the screen. Another few clicks later all the background screens across the complex had been replaced with a very hentai version of the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl.

"Done."

Yami put the disc away.

"C'mon." Both youths climbed back into the ventilation shaft.

"Right, we need to go to the main board room next. Up one level." Yugi looked at his watch. "It's almost 2am. We need to hurry or I won't be in any shape for school tomorrow."

Yami nodded.

Ten minutes later they were in the board room. A set of black plastic encased portfolios were arranged in front of each seat. Emptying each pack carefully, they swiftly replaced them with very risque pictures and manga comics.

The removed pages were shoved inside a nearby cabinet.

"All done." They chorused at the same time.

Yugi giggled. Yami smirked.

"Let's get out of here aibou."

Still giggling, the boys made their escape. The large lit up sign proclaiming 'KaibaCorp' glowing in the darkness.

~*~*~

Tbc...

~*~*~