Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Hot Yami ❯ Hot Yami ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authoress's notes… (don't worry, I won't feel bad if you ignore them.. ^^)

Hellllooo everyone ^__^ This is Kage Tsuki here. How nice to meet you, ::bows:: This song is a (kinda) parody of the song `Hot Mamma' by Trace Adkins. When I was listening to it for the 30 some time on CMT, it kinda just stuck. ^^; I hope you enjoy, and will review. Eeerrrr. It's titled `Hot Yami'……because that's all I could have thought of that stuck into the song even slightly well. Joey and Seto get a taste of what its like to keep the fire alive, but it doesn't take much for Seto to make his puppy realize the fire'll never fade.

Disclaimer: Don't own this song….but I do like what I did to it.

Some very slight shonen-ai, so if you don't like male/male relationships, get the hell out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hot Yami

You're doin' all you can to get in them old jeans.
You want that body back, you had at seventeen.
Baby, don't get down; don't worry 'bout a thing.
'Cause the way you fill 'em out, hey, that's all right with me.
I don't want the boy you used to be.
An' if you ain't noticed, the kid is fast asleep,

Seto Kaiba watched, admittedly amused , as he watched his lover struggle with the ratty pair of jeans. He shook his head at the pup's silly behavior. Honestly, he didn't know why he tried, when he was already perfect. He watched Jounouchi, his lover, continue to struggle on the bed. His continued wiggling definitely gave him an idea. Walking over to the bed, the brown-haired boy positioned himself above the blond and gently brushed a kiss onto his firm lips. This finally made the pup open his eyes and notice exactly what was going on. But just before he leaned in for another wonderful kiss, a loud crash was heard from the direction known as `kitchen'. Jounouchi sighed and hoisted himself from the bed, rubbing aside his long gold hair, and running to see what Mokuba and his friends had broken now….

An' you're one hot yami;
You turn me on, let's turn it up,
An' turn this room into a sauna.
One hot yami,
Oh, whaddya say, baby?
You wanna?

Again, Seto found himself staring at the blond over his laptop as he stumbled into the main room. His honey colored eyes and ruffled hair were enough evidence of just how tired he was. Over the course of the last few years, they had adopted two young boys. Jin and Luke were great kids, but tested everyone's patience to no end. Especially when it came to hiding things or blowing them up. The bags that Jounouchi had been holding just then conveniently, in fact, popped open, and random groceries flew everywhere as the said two boys, with the addition of Mokuba, entered the room in chaos only to create more by snatching the food right and left, then running off with it. And suddenly, Seto couldn't help but smile. His pup's lean body taunted him, and took all his will to resist the action of walking over there and giving him more than an `innocent' kiss. His upper body glistened with the slightest sheen of sweat and the businessman never once took his eyes off him. But when Jounouchi saw the continual stares, he realized just how ridiculous he must look right now…but that look sure didn't give its usual air of disdain….


Well, I know sometimes you think that all you really are,
Is the hot man with the cards an' the groceries in the car.
An' you worry about your hips an' you worry about your age.
Meanwhile I'm tryin' to catch the breath you take away.
Oh, an' believe me, you still do.
Baby, all I see, when I look at you,


Is one hot yami;
You turn me on, let's turn it up,
An' turn this room into a sauna.
One hot yami,
Oh, whaddya say, baby?
You wanna?


I can't imagine me lovin' someone else.
I'm a lucky man,
I think Daddy's got himself,

`Finally!' thought Jounouchi to himself as he climbed into bed. Nothing had gone right today, and hopefully, Seto was going to be reasonable and let him sleep. Yeah, he had his own sex drive, but damn, he had to run around all day tomorrow! After pulling up the dark red sheets over his lap, he grabbed the can of whipped cream and promptly filled his mouth with the fluffy cream. It was one of the few sugar rushes he allowed himself. But as he did so, the blonde heard the noises of slowly oncoming feet, and he knew who it obviously was. Still…by the way he thought he looked, Kaiba would probably whip out his camera for blackmail and tape it to his exercise machine..he could just see it now. But as he hurriedly wiped away the white rim from his upper lip, he couldn't resist one more shot. It was his favorite type of desert after all; he deserved to have it!


One hot yami;
You turn me on, let's turn it up,
An' turn this room into a sauna.
One hot yami,
Oh, whaddya say, babe?
Oh, now whaddya say, babe?
You wanna?

The CEO couldn't resist a full out laugh at the pup in their bed. His hair was even more tussled than usual, and he held the can of whipped cream that he had seen him pilfer from the kitchen earlier like a robber caught in the act. And as hard as the honey head tried, the cream just couldn't be reached without a hand wiping it away. But Kaiba had another idea being deviously sculpted in his head. Already his shirt and jacket were off, and the pup slept in near nothing, so why not give it a try? Smiling sneakily, he flowed across the room, and before the blond could protest, he was kissing the whipped cream off his lip and slyly trying to get more, and not from the can.


You're one hot yami,
Let's turn this room into a sauna, yeah.
Whaddya say, babe?

Jou couldn't believe it! Kaiba was trying to steal his whipped cream! How dare he! And so, revenge occurred as he took the can and sprayed the remaining amount in his lover's face! Laughing maniacally, he flew from the bed in his corporate, pinstriped boxers and ran behind the businessman. Who knew that Kaiba was one for payback? Apparently, not Katsuya Jounouchi. After getting a small plastic box from the mini fridge, Seto began to pelt him with strawberries incessantly. Amid all the ruckus it made, somehow they both ended up on the bed, exhausted and sweaty, but with both feel rather pleased with themselves. Pulling the pup closer, Seto finally managed to get his decent kiss in, but too bad Jou feel asleep during it! Snickering to himself, he pulled up the deep red covers and cuddled close, falling asleep as he ran his hands over the contours of his partner's body, soothing himself for tomorrow's work…and tomorrow's chase. As he thought of this before sleep claimed him, he whispered one of his greatest challenges.

Whaddya say, babe?

Wow, you're still here o.o? Thank you so much for reading ^_^! I'm sorry if you think the tiny fluffy parts suck, but this is my first time writing any type of shonen ai or yaoi, rather than reading it. Whaddya say? Leave a review? How thoughtful! ^_^