Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Saved Her ❯ First Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi thanks for continuing to reading. So…READ ON!!!!!

-Princess of Darkness ^_~*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light of the day shined in the windows of the Kaiba mansion as Tamaria awoke. The room she seemed to be in was like a hospital, she laid in a white bed, the room also white. Over the door, the words; Kaiba Corp.

"I am dreaming, I can't be here. Ouch!" She said, looking down at her bandaged leg and arm.

"Oh, your awake." The nurse said walking into the room.

"Yes, ma'am. And well" Tamaria said "Ma'am, am I really in Kaiba Corp?"

"Oh, no, you're in hospital wing of his mansion."

'Oh great, his mansion.'

"You were in quite a predicament when Mr. Kaiba brought you in."

"So he brought me here."

"Yes, and he wanted to know when you were to wake up, so I am about to call him." The nurse said while dialing the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Kaiba? Yes, the young lady has woken up. You're welcome, sir."

She hung up the phone. "Mr. Kaiba will be here in moments, if you need me, my name is Gloria." Then, she left.

'Great, just great. I'm stuck in Seto Kaiba, THE Seto Kaiba's mansion.' Tamaria thought to herself.

"Knock, Knock" she heard on the door, then it opened.

"Well, I can see that you are awake." Seto said coming in the door

"Yes, Mr. Kaiba."

"Well, aren't you going to say something?"

"Oh, thank you for saving me, yesterday."

"Why were those two goons chasing you?"

Tamaria thought deeply for a second. "Uh, well I remember walking down Main Street and those guys start following me. Then, they asked me to duel them for my rarest card and I said no. Then one of the guys started to choke me, then I kicked him in the "family jewels" and ran. The guys chased, I screamed and ran down an alley. Then it is all a blur." She ended.

"So, what is your name." Seto asked

"Tamaria Hitachi."

"Any siblings, family?"

"I am a orphan and I have a brother."

"Where is he?"

"Dead."

Seto felt shocked.

"How?"

"Protecting me." Tamaria said

Seto though back to his childhood protecting Mokuba.

"Well do you have a place to stay?" he asked her curiously.

"No."

"Well, I do need someone to take care of Mokuba when I'm not there, so maybe you can do that."

"Ok, thank you, Mr. Kaiba."

"Call me Seto." He said, then his attention turned to the small, black case on the nightstand.

"So, you duel." Seto said looking at the box that had small, silver engraving on it. It read: Tamaria's Dueling Deck, on the bottom it said: To my little sister, never let darkness overcome your light, love Meckuba.

"Well I duel and collect rare cards." Tamaria said

"Well, I guess there is more to you than meets the eye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, please R&R. -Princess of Darkness