Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I wish i could fly ❯ Chapter3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4 -waking up
 
Dark magician hurried down the corridor almost tripping over something. The pharaoh had told him to hurry. He looked down at the cause of his near fall. A young boy lay there. Or what was once a young human by the looks of him. Sensing something strange about the boy he picked him up. `I'll bring him to the pharaoh'
 
In his chambers the pharaoh grew impatient. Where was his favorite magician? He glared at the door as if it would spring open and reveal Dark magician. Then Dark magician burst in.
“So sorry my pharaoh, but I found a kid. I sense something strange about him so I brought him to you. You can pass judgment.”
 
Yami looked at the boy who looked so like him.
“Leave me alone with him.” Dark magician left bowing slightly.
 
Yami glared. How did Yugi get here? Yugi stirred. He gave a yell of surprise and fell. “How did I get here?” he looked around at the grand room. And turned to meet the angry eyes of Yami.
 
“Runt, how did you get here? Go back where you belong to your own world.” He yelled.
 
“Sorry Yami but I can't. I woke up here.” Yugi meekly said.
 
“Then you are my prisoner. Guards take him away! Get this filth out of my sight!” he roared.
 
Dark magician returned to see armed guards dragging the struggling, screaming boy away. His apprentice, Dark magician girl looked at the boy. “Poor boy. We could help him?”
 
But dark magician looked sad. “No. Let's see what he can do. I sense he is powerful. We could train him perhaps if the pharaoh allows.” He replied hesitantly.
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________
 
In the cells Yugi sat confused. How had he got here? Did his wish come true? More like where was he? On the plus side he probably wasn't missed. He was sure with Yami here his friends wouldn't visit. Yami could travel between worlds because he had shadow powers that allowed him to.
 
He felt different. As if magic or something different ran through his veins. He focused trying to change himself….maybe get a new outfit or a weapon? No luck.