Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ insanity ❯ the quest begins ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
insanity 3

lynn- the insanity continues *evil laugh*

yami- hi lynn, could you give me more sugar i'm fresh out and tea just got another nose job so i have nothing once again to laugh at

lynn- sure*i look in my magic bag that always has my sugar only to find it's been replaced with artifical sweetener* nooooooooooooooooooooo

yami- what's wrong, tell me it has nothing to do with the sugar tell me!!!!!*suddenly starts to cry*

lynn- all the sugar is gone, and has been replaced with.............

everybody- well, is it salt, baking powder, or baking soda????

lynn- artifical sweetener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evrybody- nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!* breaks into tears soon the whole room is flooded*

lynn- * pulls the plug on a drain that magically appeared* i was having trouble breathing, but if the sugar were here then.............

mysterious voice- i know the answer to our problem

everybody- what????????who????????why??????

mysterious voice- becuase i have no sugar either!!!!!!!!!!!!

lynn- what shall we do

mysterious voice- i propose a quest, a quest for the holy sugar* suddenly a girl with a hello kitty shirt comes into view*

lynn- oh my god, julie, i didn't know you knew how to get here!!!!!!

everybody- * staring at the mysterious girl, named julie, and their lovely sugar fairy, lynn, hugging* huh???????

lynn- guys this is my total best friend in the world, julie

julie- hello, lynn this is so funny, but we must save the sugar

a new mystery voice- for pete's sake lynn how long does it take for you to talk to you're friend that you see every freakin' day?????

julie- hey chris, you don't have to be so mean about it, you can join the quest too

chris- thank god, i was dieing here with out my sugar

lynn- julie i didn't know you brought chris with you

julie- well you know i had to, can't be mean, plus the sugar we must save the sugar

yugi- is any one else here confused

cast of yugioh- yup*raising hand*

lynn- well you see julie is in my class at school, and chris and julie are both in taekwondo with me and, we are really good friends,sooo.........

julie- we are the best friends in the world

lynn- yup and now all of us must band together to save the sugar

julie- i think i know who it is!!!!!

everybody- who, who, WHO?????????????????is keeping us from our sugar WHO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

julie- wait for it, lynn you know the person, is evil, ugly and knows french!!!!!!!!!!!

everybody-not french she knows that evil language of french

lynn- you can't mean, do you really think????

julie- she is diabetic and hate's childern, and she knows french!!!!!!!!!!!!

lynn- then it must mean, it was her, the most evil off all evils, my french teacher!!!!!*phantom menice music in backround*

bakura-you told us about her, but i thought she was just a myth

ryou- this is really scary, but can i kill her, please, please, please, can i kill her i never get to kill anybody!!!!!!*slowly pulls out a large knife*

everyone-*slowly backs away ryou, still holding the knife*

chris- i'm not even going to ask

bakura-ryou put down the knife, i'm sure the pharaoh will let you kill him

yami-hell no you stupid tomb robber*suddenly jumps on bakura and starts beating the crap out of him*

yugi- ummm............yami don't you think that's just a little bit mean????

yami- nope, oh well i'm done lets go find the sugar!!!!!!!!!!

the end
once again



oh no the poor poor poor sugar!!!!!*breaks out crying*