Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Into My Eyes ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pink P: Ok this is a ficcy about the YGO characters but the evil is all OC. I apologize if the beginning is boring (it may not be……… I don't know yet……… I haven't written it yet.

Disclaimer: I do not own YGO but I do own the OCs in this ficcy and they should not be copied, please.

Ok……… the characters. The first name is what I will call them in the ficcy and the second is the American name (stupid America! What is wrong with Anzu? And Honda!?! And Shizuka!?! Sorry it just always bugged me.)

Honda- Tristan

Anzu- Tea

Shizuka- Serenity

Yugi- Yugi

Yami- Yami

Aibou- What Yami calls Yugi in their mind link (with the talking in the soul rooms and stuff)

Joanochi- Joey

Ryou- good Bakura

Bakura- evil Bakura

Ishizu- Isis

Marik- Marik

Seto (or) Kiaba- Seto (or) Kiaba

Grandpa- Grandpa Moto

Otogi- Duke

Finally the symbols

//Yugi's thoughts to Yami//

[Yami's thoughts to Yugi]

A/N:: Author note from me to you!!::

*Sounds*

^^ Other thoughts ^^

Now I think that's all so on with the ficcy!

****Into My Eyes****

It had been a good day at Domino High, good being Honda and Joanochi hadn't killed each other yet. Yugi had almost failed his English test (D+) and Shizuka, Kiaba, and Otogi were now attending school there. The best part of it all was that everyone was happy.

"Damn it!!! A D+!! Grandpa is gunna kill me!! I don't know what I'm gunna do!!!" screamed Yugi. He was sitting at the lunch table next to Anzu at the time. A/N:: Sorry to interrupt but Anzu isn't love crazy for Yugi anymore, sorry to disappoint all you Anzu/Yugi fans:: She smiled at him.

"Don't worry Yugi. He will be fine……… just tell him that you're not good at English."

"I think he can tell that by the D+ on Yugi's test Anzu," commented Joanochi. *THWACK* Anzu hit Joanochi with her purse and then sat back down next to Yugi.

"Thanks Anzu. I'll tell him that and maybe I'll get off with less than two months of chores," Yugi said with sarcastic gratitude. At that moment a new girl walked into the school. She had light brown hair down a little past her shoulders and chocolate brown eyes. She was wearing the school uniform; a short blue skirt and a white sleeveless collared shirt. She was carrying a large stack of books in her arms and looked slightly overwhelmed. Joanochi hurried over to help her.

"Can I get some of those for you?" he asked.

"Why thank you, but I'm fine. But you can direct me to room 142, please."

"It's just up the hall. Can I walk you there?" he asked desperately. She nodded and they left the room. Yugi, still sitting at the lunch table, sighed deeply at her.

"You're kidding me right? You don't like her too do you?" Yugi sat up strait quickly.

"What gave you that idea?" he asked. She looked him in the eye deeply with that ^^Come on you know what I'm talking about so don't act stupid with me^^ look.

//Yami? What should I say? I don't want her to feel bad that I sorta like the new girl but………//

[Come on! I think Anzu will forgive you if you like another girl!]

"Um, yea I kinda do." Anzu calmly sat back down and began to talk to herself.

"Ok so he likes another girl, no big deal. Its not like we were going out or something." Yugi sat there listening intently. He began to curse at Yami.

"Its ok Anzu. It's not like you LIKE him or something stupid like that. Do I?" Right then Joanochi came bursting in the doors. He had a great big smile on and came in so fast that he crashed into Yugi. They both ended up on the floor in a heep.

"That's it!!! I love her! She is perfect for me!" he stated. Yugi and Anzu looked at each other and made the little swirl around your ear that means someone is crazy. "Her name is KC. Its short for Kimberly Catherine but she prefers KC." Anzu rolled her eyes.

"I can see why," she said under her breath. KC walked over to sit with Yugi and the gang. She smiled and asked if she could sit down. They all nodded and she did so.

"So KC where are you from?" asked Honda.

"Originally New York but I have moved around. I just moved here from Berlin, Germany." They all looked at her funny.

"Isn't that country communist?" questioned Joanochi.

"Well it-" Anzu cut off KC quickly to get the attention on her.

"Well it used to be but then they joined back together. It's still not a nice country to live in," she stated smartly.

"Actually it is. And I wouldn't talk. You're the one living in the country that bombed Pearl Harbor!" Anzu and KC were now in a full-fledged fight. They both yelled for a while at each other and they both fought for the last word. Yugi turned to Honda and Joanochi who were watching and chanting "Bitch fight". He taped one of them on the shoulder.

"Shouldn't we stop them?"

"Are you insane Yuge? This isn't something that you get to see everyday! This could get ugly!"

"Yea Yugi just sit tight and enjoy!" By now they began pushing and shoving each other. They weren't gunna stop until one of them had the last laugh.

"ANZU! KC! Please! Contain yourselves!" ::Like at the Container Store!!:: shouted Yugi. He was now on his feet standing between the both of them. The girls turned away from each other and pouted. "Thank you." They all sat back down and decided to talk about something else. (Anzu and KC sat at either end of the table, staring each other down as the conversation proceeded.)

"So, KC what do you like to do?" asked Joanochi with curiosity. She turned away from Anzu and looked at Joanochi.

"Well I usually duel. Do you guys have Duel Monsters here?" Yugi's eyes widened. He had never met another girl (Besides Mai and Rebecca………and Anzu……… but she wasn't any good) who had played Duel Monsters.

"Yea! Maybe you and I could have a match some time?" proposed Yugi. She smiled at him with her smiling eyes and gleeful smile.

"Sure. That might be fun, but no crying when you loose!" gloated KC. "I'm pretty good!" Joanochi, finding his moment to break in, quickly did so.

"Yea well Yugi won The Duelist Kingdom competition, which I placed second in, and Battle City, which I also placed in." Yugi smiled at Joanochi's enthusiasm. He decided not to say anything. The bell rang and they all went to their 7th period classes, Yugi to Geometry, Joanochi to Science, Anzu to World History (Social Studies) and Honda to Gym. KC was also in 7th period Geometry and went with Yugi to the class.

In the halls they talked lightly but not on any set topic. Yugi wasn't as fascinated by KC as Anzu suspected. He had his eye on her. There was an awkward silence as KC waited for Yugi to answer a question that he hadn't heard.

"Oh……… yea what?" he asked. KC looked at him as if he was stupid or something.

"You like her don't you?" she said with suspect.

"Like who?"

"Anzu."

"What gave you that idea?" he questioned with resistance.

"Well maybe it's the fact that you sit next to her, think about her in the halls, and have her name written all over the book that you dropped about 20 steps back." Yugi blushed.

"Is it that obvious?" KC took the book out from her arms, she had picked it up for him when he didn't. She looked at it for a while and then showed it to him.

"Anzu Moto, Mrs. Yugi Moto, oh and look here's a heart with A + Y written in it."

"Ok so I like her," Yugi grabbed the book. "What are YOU gunna do about it??" he asked. He ran down the hall away from her as fast as he could. When he finally made it to the Geometry room he stopped and walked in casually.

[Aibou, if you don't like KC then why are you flirting with her?]

//I'm not! It's friendly confrontation//

[Right. Just don't get too close to her. I sense a dark force in her]

Yugi smiled at KC and the class began. The teacher walked in and began her lesson.

^^Kimberly? Are you sure you can trust this boy? He seems too mysterious^^

^^Relax Katzuakka, he is fine. Trust me I know what I'm doing^^

The rest of the day passed quickly, and by the end of it everyone was ready to go home.

"Why don't you all come to my house? My Grandpa has a great game shop under it?" proposed Yugi. They all nodded and began to walk.

*****AT THE GAME SHOP*****

Yugi and friends entered the shop and Yugi called for his Grandpa.

"What is it Yugi I'm kind of busy?" he said with frustration. He was trying to get the furnace working again because it had broken in the last earthquake.

"I just thought you might want to meet my friends."

"Yugi I know your friends. Honda, Anzu, Joanochi, Mai-"

"Mai is not my friend! She is a competitor that I happen to be semi-friendly with." He argued.

"Fine." Grandpa Moto walked out from the back room. "You win."

"Grandpa, this is KC. She is new at our school. She moved here from Germany." He said delighted. Grandpa moved out his hand to shake with her but he drew his hand back when he saw something on her wrist.

"You're……… you're Egyptian." He said with great surprise. She nodded. Everyone gathered around to look at what was on her hand. Carved into her wrist was the Egyptian eye (Same on that's on Yugi's millennium puzzle) They were all taken aback at first.

"Do you know a guy by the name or Marik or a girl named Ishizu?" asked Grandpa Moto.

"Yea! His father is my dad's best friend! Do you know them?" she said with excitement in her voice. Yugi nodded.

"Um, he kinda tried to kill me," he responded. Her eyes widened.

"Yea he tried to kill a few people. He was trying to get some Duel Monster cards called-"

"The God Cards!" shouted Joanochi. They were all surprised at his knowing. She nodded slowly and then it came to her.

^^ Katzuakka, I know what you senced! Its Yugi's connection with the Egyptian ways!^^

^^ I don't think so Kimberly. It's a more mysterious force that I have found^^

By now everyone was looking at KC. Her eyes were looking up at the ceiling and she was whispering to herself. Honda taped her on the shoulder to see if she was ok. She snapped out of her mind link and back to reality.

"Why don't we go up to Yuge's room? Is that ok Mr. Moto?" asked Joanochi.

"I think that is a great idea. I have to get back to work anyway. It was nice meeting you KC." He quickly went into the back room and continued working on the furnace.

*****END OF PART ONE*****

So what do we think? I know it's a little primative but it gets better. I have it all planned out. R&R please! ^-^