Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Into The Egyptian World ❯ The Ship ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

petite_angel: He, he, here's chapter 2!

Joey: You forgot the disclaimer...

petite_angel: Oh, yeah! Go ahead Joey!

Joey: Aw man! *mumbles* petite_angel does not own Yugioh or anything to do with it. There, I did it, happy?

petite_angel: Actually I am! ^_^
Joey: Whatever... To the fic!

The Ship

"Argh, this line is sooo long," said Kim looking at the people in the endless line in front of her. "I didn't think that this many people would be invited."

"It doesn't surprise me," said Rachel. "Pegasus would want this tournament to be huge. He'll do anything for his company."

"OWWWW!" Kim screamed as someone bumped into her.

"You jerk!" yelled Rachel rounding up on whomever had bumped into Kim.

The person turned around and it was none other than, Yugi Motou. His eyes glistened as he spoke, reflecting the stars. "I...I'm sorry," he said nervously grinning. "J...Joey pushed me...sorry."

"No, I should be the one to say sorry Yugi," said Rachel. "You're no jerk."

"That's ok," said Yugi. "Don't worry about it."

"Hey, I'm Joey!" said a tall blonde skinny boy coming out from behind Yugi.

Rachel just stared at him lost in thought. His eyes a warm brown, so welcoming, she thought. That hair! Oh he's so cute! Maybe I like him better than Yugi... YES I DO!

"RACHEL!?" yelled Kim as she waved a hand in front of Rachel's face. "Come on! Snap out of it! He's no that good looking!"

"Huh?...What?" said Rachel coming back from la la land. "Uh...sorry."

Joey just shuffled his feet nervously and laughed to himself in his own mind. She has the hots for me, Yah!

"I hate to disturb you guys, but we're almost to the guards," said Yugi breaking up their love fest.

Once they go to the guards they showed them their star chips. (or star chip for Yugi and Joey) Then, they boarded the ship on their way to the Duelist Kingdom. Once they were on, two guards guided them to their rooms. (in my story they have separate rooms) Rachel and Kim were sharing room #26, which was quite a nice one. There were two beds, a TV, and a cute little vanity. Joey and Yugi shared the room next to theirs and it was basically the same. except it wasn't as girly.

Rachel and Kim threw down their bags and took off down the hall, towards the game room. When the entered, they were overwhelmed. There were so many people in there, which made it stuffy and humid. Confused by all of the people, they went up to the far wall and leaned up against it.

"Hey guys!" said Joey as he and Yugi weaved through the crowds to get to Kim and Rachel. "It's too crowded in here; do you want to go out on the deck?"

"I'm in," said Rachel willing to do anything and go anywhere with Joey. "How about you, Kim?"

"Ok," Kim said. "I can't stand it in here."

Yugi, Joey, Rachel and Kim walked out onto the ship's deck. Joey was showing Yugi the cards he had traded for and Kim and Rachel were checking them out too. But, just then a short green-haired boy with glasses came out of the game room and onto the deck.

"Not him again," mumbled Joey under his breath.

"What do you mean Joey?" asked Rachel.

"Let's just say we met up with him earlier," he said grinding his teeth.

"Oh, is he not nice?" asked Rachel looking up at Joey.

"I guess you could say that, but the one that sets me on fire is his little buddy Rex Raptor," he said glaring at Weevil.

"I've seen them on TV, but I never knew they were that annoying. I guess I do now," giggled Rachel as she blushed and put a hand on Joey's shoulder.

"He he," laughed Joey. "You're right about that one."

* * *

Meanwhile, Tèa and Tristan were hiding behind the luggage on the bow of the boat. (Hint: They snuck on the ship with the luggage)

"Who are they?" said Tèa pointing to Rachel and Kim.

"No idea..." said Tristan peeking around the corner. "But Joey seems to like that one girl. Mwahahahahahahaha!"

"Humph," moaned Tèa in jealousy. "What's so special about them?"

"He, he! Maybe because they're way more good looking than you!" laughed Tristan ice dripping from every word.

"That's not funny Tristan! You're going to pay!" yelled Tèa as she slapped him across the face in fury.

"Owww... Hey! I was just kidding around," said Tristan rubbing his cheek.

"Sure you were..." said Tèa growling.

* * *

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear a word you just said, Joey," spoke Weevil with his dorky voice. "Um, by the way," he said looking towards Yugi. "Are you the one who defeated Seto Kaiba?"

"Yeah," said Yugi simply, acting as if it really wasn't an accomplishment at all.

"You creamed him with the Exodia cards right?" Weevil said cockily. "By any chance, could I see those legendary cards?"

"Sure," said Yugi handing him the cards. "I don't see why not, but be careful with them. My grandpa gave me those."

"I've been thinking for centuries on how to beat these cards, but I suddenly thought up of a way," said Weevil grinning evilly.

Yugi looked at Weevil holding the cards grinning. He was just about to ask if he could have them back when....

"SAY GOOD-BYE TO EXODIA!" screamed Weevil as he threw the cards over the boat's railing. He laughed evilly once again and ran off to his room.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Yugi screamed watching as the cards floated down to the surf below.

"I'll get them for you Yuge!" yelled Joey as he (much to Rachel's dismay) jumped overboard. "I owe you!"

Rachel and Kim just sat in a state of shock at the scene of events they were watching. They quickly came to their senses and ran over and joined Yugi at the side of the ship.

Rachel watched in disbelief as her beloved Joey sank beneath the malicious waves after gaining two Exodia cards. "Joey!" she cried looking for any signs of the blonde teen.

"I'll save you!" screamed Yugi as he dove after his best friend. He plunged into the water and quickly resurfaced.

"I'll save Joey too!" yelled Rachel as she too jumped overboard.

"Rachel!" screamed Kim from the ship. "You can't even swim!"

"UH OH!" she yelled helplessly as she plummeted into surf.

Kim jumped overboard also and she swam over to Rachel and pulled her back up to the surface. Joey, Yugi, Rachel, and Kim swam as hard as they could, but they were quickly tiring.

"Hey guys!" screamed some one from the bow. They all looked up to find Tristan

and Téa looking down at them.

"Here," said Tristan as he threw a rope ladder over the railing.

"You go first," said Yugi and Joey as they shoved Kim and Rachel up the ladder. Then they quickly followed.

"Man, you two are really alike," said Tristan to Rachel and Joey as he watched them catch their breath. "You both can't swim!"

"Take that back!" yelled Joey getting up off of the deck. "I can too swim!"

"I can't," mumbled Rachel quietly.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!" laughed Kim and Tristan rolling all over the floor.

"Um...Kim," said Rachel slyly. "You're rolling in fish guts!"

"YUCK!" screamed Kim as she ran to their room to take a shower.

"Wait!" said Rachel running after Kim. "I'm not letting you go in our room by yourself. You'll steal my cards!"

Tristan walked to Joey and Yugi's room realizing that he had rolled in fish guts too. Téa walked off to Kim and Rachel's room while yawning. This left Joey and Yugi on the bow's deck.

"I'm sorry about not getting all of your cards," said Joey handing Yugi the few damp Exodia cards that he had managed to find. "I'm such a failure."

"Joey, I don't care about the cards," said Yugi surprising Joey. "The only thing that I care about is that you're okay."

"Wow, you're a real pal Yuge," said Joey. "You've always been so nice to me"

"That's what friends are for," said Yugi. "Now let's go to bed. It's getting late and I'm tired."

"Yeah," said Joey yawning. "This has been one heck of a night."

petite_angel: WHEEEEE!!! I'm done chappie 2!

Joey: Not again... *sigh*

petite_angel: Why are you always mad at me Joey? *puppy dog eyes*

Joey: I can't take it! I can't take it! *grinds his teeth*

petite_angel: I'll have chappie 3 up soon! So check back PLEEZ!... Oh, can you review too PLEEZ! I look forward to reviews and they boost my moral, so PLEEZ!