Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ It's Time To Sleepover! ❯ I Wanna Sleepover! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Darkhope: Yo! How are you people? This was my most popular story on Fanfiction.net so I decided to post it here! ^_^ (since it might get removed....) Well anyway, this story takes place right after Battle City. And Mai will be the same age as Yugi and his friends okay? Also the Yami's (Yami, Bakura and Malik) all have their own bodies now. And this is a straight fic! NO YAOI OR YURI!! EWWW!
Sorry, for all you guys who like it, It just doesn't seem right to me....... AND I OWN YU-GI-OH!!!!!!! *laughs evilly*

Joey: *comes in* No you don't!

Darkhope: SHUT UP YOU!!!!!! *ahem* Anyway, okay fine I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Well on with the story!!!!!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!!!! Enjoy!

***************

It's Time To Sleepover!!!

Chapter 1: I wanna Sleepover!!!!!!

It was just a normal day in Domino City....

Yugi: Wow that test was sure hard.

Joey: YOU SAID IT YUG!

Tristan: Well of course Joey would think its hard!

Joey: *punches Tristan's face* Shut up!

Tea, Yugi, and Ryou: *sigh*

Tristan: OWWWWWWWW!!!

After awhile they all laugh and continue walking. Meanwhile at KaibaCorp.

Mokuba: SETO!!! *runs into Seto's lab*

Seto: What is it Mokuba?

Mokuba: Theres a wild man eating monkey in the backyard!!!!!!

Seto: WHAT!?! Which backyard!?

Mokuba: *starts counting on his fingers* Backyard number 7!!!

Seto: Ohhhh that.... Well the servants wouldn't obey me so I got a monkey to kill them if they don't obey anymore.

Mokuba: *sweatdrops* Ummm... Can I ask you something?

Seto: What is it now Mokuba?

Mokuba: I never had a sleepover before...so can I invite Yugi and the gang to sleepover?

Seto: *laughs* HAHAAAAHHHAA!! No.....

Mokuba: Please.......

Seto: NO!

Mokuba: Please!!!!!

Seto: Nooooo.

Mokuba: PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Seto: NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!

Mokuba: I won't stop asking until you say yes! So PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Seto: NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Mokuba: Why...?????!!

Seto: Because I hate them all.....

Mokuba: You don't hate Serenity! I read your diary, it said that-

Seto: YOU READ MY WHAT!?!?!

Mokuba: Your Diary! You forgot to lock it, so I picked it up and read it to the servants....hehe

Seto: *is blushing madly* So that’s why they keep calling me a lover boy.......

Mokuba: AND I'LL TELL SERENITY EVERYTHING YOU WROTE ABOUT HER IF YOU DON'T LET ME HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!!!!

Seto: Uh! Grr... Okay Mokuba.....You...can....have....a sleep-over....with Yu-gi...and his...fr-friends.......

Mokuba: Really?!? ^-^ YEAH!!! Thanks big brother!!!! *hugs Seto*

Seto: heh..sure...

Mokuba: I'll call everyone now, and I'll be sure to tell Joey to bring Serenity with him, cause she’s invited too!!!

Seto: *blushes 25 shades of red* O.o" WHAT!?!?

Mokuba: I'll be back!!!!!! ^-^

Seto: WAIT MOKUBA!!!

But Mokuba is already gone, and going to call Yugi and friends.

At the gameshop...

Yugi: Well my Dark Magicain attacks your life points directly, and you only have 200 left so I win Joey.

Joey: AW MAN!! DATS DA THIRD TIME IN A ROW YA BEAT ME!!!!!
Tea: Don't worry Joey, maybe next time.

Tristan: Ya buddy, ya can't let this get ya down....

Ryou: They are right you know champ! *says in his British accent*

Joey: *sigh*

Voice: Yea Joey, better luck next time!

They all turn to face a blond haired women, with purple eyes

Joey: Hmph... What do ya want Mai?

Tea: *bonks Joey on the head* JOEY!!! THAT’S NOT VERY NICE!! Mai is our friend, and friends don't treat other friends like that, friendship is very important, and-

Joey: I GET THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!

Tea: Okay okay God.......

Mai: *ahem*

Tristan, Yugi, and Ryou: Hey Mai!

Mai: Hey guys whats cookin?

Joey: Nuttin much.... *says this as he rubs the back of his head where Tea had hit him*

Mai: Really...how boring....

Joey: *glare*

Mai: Anyway, where are Yami and Bakura?

Yugi: Yami is taking a nap, then he wants to take a bath.

Ryou: And Bakura is somewhere thinking of plots to take over the world.

Everyone except Ryou: O_O"""""

In the bathroom.

Bakura: *on the toilet taking a shit* Hmmm....well that won't work....*thinks of more ways to take over the world* AH HA THAT WILL DO!!!

Back in the Gameshop.

Tea: Bakura? Geeze, I thought he might have changed by now......he still hasn't learned his lesson has he?

Joey: -_-" Apparently not.....

Then the phone rings.

Phone: RING RING!! (answer me already!)
Grandpa: Yugi can you get that!? Im busy!

Yugi: Sure Grandpa!!! *answers the phone* Hello?

On the other line.

Mokuba: Hi Yugi its me, Mokuba.

The Phone conversation starts.

Yugi: Oh hey Mokuba! What's up?! ^-^

After hearing the name "Mokuba" come out of Yugi's mouth, everyone in the game shop except Grandpa rushed over to Yugi and listened in on the conversation.

Yugi: *glares at them all* DO YOU MIND!?!?

Everyone except Yugi: No not really......

Yugi: Grr.. Anyway Mokuba? Why are you calling us?

Mokuba: Well I never had a sleepover before, sooooo I want you, Yami, Joey, Tristan, Ryou, Bakura, Tea, and Mai to come sleepover!!!! Oh and tell Joey to bring Serenity over too, cause shes also invited!!! And I am going to invite Isis and Marik and Malik too.

Yugi: Oh really!?! Sure we would ALL like to come Mokuba!! Wait....did you say Isis, Marik AND Malik!?!?

Mokuba: ^-^ YUP!!

Yugi: O.o" Uhh.......

Mokuba: Okay so comeover at 6:00 P.M. tomorrow night okay? And don't worry about Seto he said I could have you guys over.

Yugi: Okay, but how did you get Kaiba to say yes?

Mokuba: I blackmailed him! Smart huh? ^-^

Yugi: Whoa! With what?

Mokuba: That I would tell Serenity what he said about her in his diary!

Joey: WHAT!?!??! WHAT DA HELL DID KAIBA SAY ABOUT MY SISTA!!!!?!??!

Mokuba: Was that Joey?

Yugi: Yeah...So I better go now, bye Mokuba we will all see you tomorrow!

Mokuba: Bye Yugi! *hangs up the phone*

Yugi: *also hangs up the phone

The phone conversation ends.

Yugi: Okay guys!! Looks like were going to Kaiba's mansion tomorrow night at 6:00 P.M. for Mokuba's sleepover!

Tristan: We know already, we were listening that whole time, remember?

Yugi: Oh...right..... Well then we have to tell Yami and Bakura!

Tea: Yup! And Yami and Bakura will come NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Joey: Hey Tea? Do ya WANT Bakura ta come, cause ya were blushin when ya said his name.......

Tea: Ah-! *blushes harder* N-No!!! That evil Nutcase! I just want him to come for Mokuba!

Tristan: Righttttt......

Back with Mokuba.

Mokuba: Now to call Isis. *picks up the phone and dials Isis number* (A/N: Lets just say Isis, Marik, and Malik moved to Domino because they got sick of Egypt)

At the Istar's house.

Marik (the nice one) is playing a video game, Malik (the evil one) is in Isis's room.

Marik: *loosens the game* NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries like a baby* I LOSE AGAIN!!! HOW CAN I BEAT THE FIRST AND EASIEST LEVEL!? ITS SO DAMN HARD!!!!!!!!!!

Isis: Oh please Marik....... *rolls her eyes*

Then a loud BOOM is heard from Isis's room.

Isis: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?!? *runs into her room, but its not really there anymore*

Malik: Heh... Hiya!

Isis: MALIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BLEW UP MY FUCKIN' ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Marik: Hey Malik! *gives him a thumbs up* Good job!

Malik: Hehe.....yea....

Isis: *all red* MALIK YOU ARE SO PAYING FOR THIS!!!!!! AND MARIK SICE YOU SAID "GOOD JOB" YOU WILL HELP HIM!!!!!!! AND I AM GOING TO TAKE THE MILLENIUM ROD FROM YOU!

Malik and Marik: NO MY ROD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isis: AND- *is cut off by the phone ringing* WHO'S CALLING!?

Marik: *picks up the phone* Yeah what?

Mokuba: Umm hi, Marik? It's Mokuba, is Isis there?
Isis: Is that for me!?

Marik: Hmph! What's it to you?

Mokuba: Just put her on the damn phone!

Marik: Fine fine...Geeze, don't have a cow....

Isis: THAT’S NO WAY TO TALK TO SOMEONE!!! I DIDN'T TEACH YOU TO HAVE SUCH BAD MANNERS!

Marik: You didn't teach me anything........

Isis: That's not the point!

Marik: Dumbass....

Isis: What did you call me!?

Malik: He called you a dumbass, do you have worms in your ears or something?

Isis: -_-" Never mind, I'll deal with you 2 later...*grabs the phone from Marik* Hello, this is the beautiful Isis speaking.

Marik and Malik: Give me a break........

Isis: Hush you two!

Mokuba: Hey Isis, its Mokuba, Seto Kaiba's little brother, remember me?

Isis: Of course I remember you Mokuba, Whats up?

Mokuba: Im having a sleepover, and I want you, Marik, and Malik to come!

Isis: Really? aw that’s nice of you to invite us Mokuba. When is it?

Mokuba: Tomorrow night at 6:00 P.M.

Isis: Alright! We will be there!

Mokuba: Okay Isis! See ya tomorrow then! bye!

Isis: Bye Mokuba! *hangs up the phone*

Mokuba: *also hangs up the phone* YEAH!!!! THEY CAN ALL COME!!!! SETO!!!!!!

Seto: *comes in Mokuba's room* What is it Mokuba?

Mokuba: They can all come Seto!!!

Seto: How nice.....

Mokuba: I KNOW!!!! THIS IS GUNNA BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!

Seto: Whoopty Doo....... 'my nightmare is going to become a reality soon'.

Mokuba: ^-^ WELL LETS GO SET EVERYTHING UP!!! COME ON SETO!!!!!!!

Seto: We have all day to do that tomorrow Mokuba.

Mokuba: SO!? I WANNA START NOW!!!! *runs downstairs and sets the table*

Seto: Oh ra help me............O_O"

Back with Isis and the two baka boys (Marik and Malik)

Isis: Okay well, there is going to be a sleepover at Kaiba's mansion tomorrow night at 6, so get ready now, I know tomorrow you will be complaining you don't wanna get ready, that’s why I am telling you two to get ready now.

Marik and Malik: O_O"""""""""""" """"""

Marik: IM NOT GOING!

Malik: ME EITHER!

Isis: If you guys don't go, you will have to deal with me and my room... *smirks*

Marik: O_o" Hey Malik, lets pack our bags! *rushes to pack*

Malik: Wait don't leave me here with your sister! *follows him*

Isis: AHHH!! The joy of being me! ^-^

Back at the Gameshop

Yami walks in the room.

Yami: Huh? What’s going on?

Yugi: Yami! your finally up!! *hugs him* (NO THERE IS NO YAOI IN THIS FIC!!!!!)

Yami: Get off me!!!!!! *pushes Yugi off*

Yugi: *falls to the floor and starts crying*

Tea: YAMI! Look what you did to poor little Yugi!

Yami: *gulps* Im sorry..... Yugi are you alright?

Yugi: *sniffle* Yes I am alright.

Yami: Good, anyway....What's going on here?

Joey: Well Kaiba's brother Mokuba invited us to sleepover his mansion tomorrow at 6.

Yami: REALLY!? I LOVE SLEEPOVERS!!!

Joey: O_O"

Tea: Great...Well we all should get going, we need sleep, we will probably all be awake like the whole night tomorrow.
Tristan: Yeah she’s right I better go too.

Ryou: I'll be going also, tell Bakura to come home to my house if you see him Yugi, okay?

Yugi: k

Mai: Well lets get going, come on Joey!

Joey: Since when do I have ta do what you say?!

Mai: Because you do!

Joey: Hmph!

Mai: *glares at him* Joeeeyyyy....

Joey: Alright alright!! I'll see ya tomorrow Yug.

Mai: *grabs Joey's arm* Lets go! Bye Yugi!! *smiles*

Joey: Ack! EASY!

Yugi: Bye Joey, Bye Mai!

Yami: *waves*

Everyone has left. Except for Yugi, Yami and......

Bakura: AHHHH.... That feels better....*returns to the gameshop*

Yami: Tomb Robber.....

Bakura: Pharaoh.....

Yami: Tomb Robber.....

Bakura: Pharaoh.....

Yami: Tomb Robber.....

Bakura: Pharaoh.....

Yami: Tomb Robber.....

Bakura: Pharaoh.....

Yugi: OKAY OKAY!!!!!!!

Bakura: *glares at Yami and Yugi* Where's my aibou?

Yami: He left.

Bakura: HE DID!? THAT SON OF A B*TCH!!!

Yugi: O_O Such words!!!!

Yami: Hey shut up! Don't use that kind of language in front of the little one!

Yugi: Im not little!!! *sucks his thumb*

Yami: *rolls his eyes*

Bakura: WHATEVER!!! IM LEAVING NOW!!!!!! *runs out the door*

Yugi: *screams* FINE DON'T SAY BYE!!!!!

Yami: So anyway, who will be at the sleepover? Besides us, Mokuba, and Seto Kaiba?

Yugi: Well, Joey, Tristan, Tea-

Yami: MISS FRIENDSHIP IS GOING!?! Great....

Yugi: YAMI I WASN'T FINISHED!!

Yami: Go on....

Yugi: Mai, Serenity, Ryou, Bakura-

Yami: TOMB ROBBER ALSO!?!

Yugi: STOP THAT!!!!

Yami: Stop what?

Yugi: Never mind......Anyway, Isis-

Yami: MY BEAUTIFUL ISIS WILL BE THERE!?! YAY!!!!! ^-^

Yugi: *glare* grrr... and last but not least, well maybe least, but Marik and Malik are going too, they-

Yami: WHAT!?!?!?!?!??! THOSE TWO ASSESS ARE GOING?!?!?!

Yugi: Yes Yami, they are.......

Yami: Oh well, at least I will get to see Isis, I'll just try to avoid them the whole time...

Yugi: Oh Okay....

*************

Darkhope: Well done with the first chapter, Yami is going to try to avoide Marik and Malik the whole time? Well thats not going to be easy....

Yami: SAYS WHO!?!? Just wait and see!

Darkhope: HEY IM WRITING THIS STORY SO IF I SAY ITS NOT GUNNA BE EASY ITS NOT GUNNA BE EASY UNDERSTAND!?

Yami: *gulps* Yes..

Darkhope: Good! ^-^
Yami: *mumbles curses under his breath*

Darkhope: WHAT WAS THAT!?

Yami: NOTHING!!

Darkhope: *rolls her eyes* What ever, I'll just have to have something bad happen to you in the fic....

Yami: O_O"

Darkhope: Anyway, PLEASE REVIEW!!!!! I know this wasn't much but you have to start somewhere!! If I get 5 reviews I might continue this.