Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ It's Wimpy Puppy Corp! ❯ Part One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: don't own Yu-gi-oh. If I say Pokémon... well, I don't own that either, but Pokémon fan fiction is what I primarily write...

Ok, I'm using the Japanese names, yet they're in the States. Weird? Yah. Either that, or Japan now does the lottery. ^^ Your choice. It'll most likely look like either or.
So does that mean that everyone knows who's called who? Wait, I shouldn't have to go and explain...

As for the timeline, don't ask me, all I figure is that the duel disk is out. And that's it.

I'm sorry if the beginning [well, the whole story] is choppy. I'm new to writing just Yu-gi-oh. I did a crossover, but that's about it. And it was with Pokémon, of course. That's my specialty!

And thanks thanks thanks to my sister samurai-ashes; she looked over this for me. Isn't that nice of her? And NO, I'm NOT reading yaoi behind your back! ^^ Because every time I see the word yaoi, I think sex. And I don't want to read that.

---

It's Wimpy Puppy Corp!

It was another day in Domino City. Jounouchi and Bakura are buying lottery tickets at a convenience store. Why? Because they can! Well, they can't legally, but Bakura said that they could.

"Are you sure we aren't going to get caught?"

"Leave it to me." Bakura then went into the store, and five minutes later came out with some.

"How did you do that?" Jounouchi asked.

"Well, it involved a knife and--"

"That's enough."

So they went back to an apartment where everyone was just hanging out. There was no beer, surprisingly. Bakura and Malik said that they didn't feel like getting any. Yes, Malik was here, but everyone was very edgy.

"Who decided to invite him?" Anzu asked.

"Don't ask me," Yugi replied. "Maybe he's Bakura's friend."

Of course he was. Anyone who wanted to conquer the world had to be friends with people with the same goal, right? Anyway, he was here, and that's about it. There were also a couple of others [code for almost the whole cast].

Soon it was time for the lottery numbers.

"Come on…" they said.

"Today's numbers are 7, 14, 35, 23 and 9," the woman on the TV said.

"Hey, those are MY numbers!" Jounouchi yelled. "I won!" And the award was… forty million dollars!

There was much rejoicing afterward.

* * *

About a week later, Jounouchi had all of his money, every single penny. How, he didn't quite understand.

"Isn't this thing one of those things were you get paid a certain amount of money a year?" he asked Bakura. "Or don't you have to pay lots of taxes?"

"Well, thank me and Malik," Bakura said. Jou noticed that he was holding a knife again. Slowly he backed away.

"Wait! You need to fill something out for me," the white-haired man said. He held out a form.

"I.O.U. my soul?"

"Oh, sorry, wrong form," Bakura said. Then he pulled out a different form. This one said "I.O.U lots of money for your services."

"Ok, I can fill that one out," Jounouchi said. He signed the form and then rejoiced again.

* * *

"So, what are you going to do with all of this money?" Anzu asked.

"Oh, the money? Well, I've already got all of the money for Shizuka's operation…" Jounouchi drifted off. Then he thought some…

"I've got it!"

* * *

It was a cloudy night in front of the Kaiba Corp. building. Malik, Bakura, and Jounouchi were attempting to break into Kaiba Corp. They needed some of Kaiba's technology for themselves. Besides, it would piss Kaiba off, and that was Jou's plan.

Jounouchi had a great plan: he would use the money to make his own dueling products. It would make him popular, and it would piss Kaiba off to no end. Unfortunately, no one seemed to know how to make them. So the plan was to steal all of Kaiba's plans and sell them as his own. It was a good plan, as long as they didn't get caught.

"Don't worry about it," Bakura said. "I've got it all under control along with Malik over here. We've broken into bigger places before. Like once, I broke into a pyramid and stole all of the Pharaoh's treasure."

Jou didn't want to know whose tomb Bakura broke into.

Now they were at the building. Using some mind control (all thanks to Malik), they were able to break down security. After that, it was all up to them. The trio then wandered around, hoping that the next room they'd find was the room with all of the plans in it.

After thirty minutes of wandering, they found the room they were looking for. Bakura pulled out a couple of floppy disks while Malik hacked into the system. All Jounouchi could do was watch as the two copied the plans and took all of the Kaiba Corp. symbols off of them. They were going to have to have other people make the stuff, and they didn't want to know who the creator of the system was.

About ten minutes later, Bakura handed Jou the disks.

"Malik and I have to go and do… stuff to Kaiba's desk," he explained. "Just go."

Nodding, he left the building as fast as he can, not wanting to know what those two were going to do.

* * *

It was the next morning. Kaiba woke up to see that Security had been taken down last night. He checked on the security tapes, but only one room had the camera on… and it had stuff that Kaiba didn't want to see.

"MY DESK HAS BEEN DEFILED!!!" He then ordered the secretary to buy him a new desk and new stuff for the new desk. He'd never be able to look at his office the same way again… maybe that was why in the end, he told the secretary to just buy him a new office.

-tbc-

That's all up to your imagination. But then again, you're talking to the sister of the yaoi writer. Who knows? I don't mind yaoi; I just don't read it too often.
Acutally, the only times I've read it is when my sister wanted me to look over something. That's it.