Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ It's Wimpy Puppy Corp! ❯ Part Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: don't own that show called Yu-gi-oh. Oh well. ^^
---
Part Two

One month and one new office later… Kaiba was working on his newest dueling device when Mokuba walked into the room.

"Big brother! There's something you have to see on TV!" he yelled.

Grumbling because he didn't want to go watch TV, Kaiba got up and went to see what exactly was on the big screen in the other room. It was a commercial with Otogi, Ryou, Mai and Shizuka wearing something on their wrist that looked exactly what Kaiba was working on!

"Wow! These new Dueling Devices from Jounouchi Corp. are the coolest!" Shizuka said.

"Yeah!" everyone else said in return.

Kaiba's jaw dropped. How did a punk like him get enough money and intelligence to make his own corporation? Jou was too dumb to even come up with something that sophisticated. That's when it clicked. More happened that night other than… Kaiba could not bear thinking about it. They had stolen some of his plans! Now if only he had proof…

Unfortunately, he had none. All the president of Kaiba Corp. had was the fact that they had taken his top-secret technology. Now it was payback time. The war was on!

* * *

The next week, Kaiba looked at his sales compared to Jou's corporation, and Kaiba was slipping. That pissed him off to no end, so he decided to go out and let out some steam.

The brown-haired man was walking down the street when he bumped into Otogi. He was just walking too. Soon Kaiba had a plan: take him and interrogate him in his office. And that's what he did.

Soon poor Otogi was tied to a chair in Kaiba's office. Kaiba and Mokuba stood in front of him, grinning.

"So, you have the guts to steal MY technology?" Kaiba asked.

"I had nothing to do with that! Now let me go!"

Kaiba didn't believe him at all. "Mokuba, get… the torture device." Then he gave his little brother an evil grin.

Grinning, the little boy went to get… the torture device.

* * *

After being beaten to submission to… the torture device, Otogi decided to talk.

"Well, I guess they did steal your stuff. But the guys up there wouldn't know; the plans didn't have any KC's on them. Maybe Malik and Bakura took them off," the man tied to the chair said.

"Now… do you know anything else before I dump you into the dumpster?" Kaiba said.

"No."

"Mokuba, get a couple of guys and dump him in the dumpster. That's where he belongs: with the trash."

Again the boy grinned as he called Security. In a few minutes Otogi was getting dragged out to the dumpster. That's when a picture fell out of his pocket.

Kaiba could not believe his eyes when he saw who was in it, and what that person happened to be wearing. He took the pictures from Otogi, then personally dumped him into the dumpster.

* * *

The next day, Kaiba was ready to see the first part of his plan to break Jounouchi Corp. He grinned and even giggled a little when he saw it. It was a commercial of sorts.

Kaiba stood behind a blue screen. "Hello fellow duelists. You must be wondering when I shall make a better dueling device than Jounouchi Corp. But I have something that will never make Jounouchi look the same again. Here it is!"

Suddenly the blue screen displayed Jou in his dog suit. Otogi had to have a couple of pictures!

"Look. It's a wimpy puppy, on its knees, begging for mercy," Kaiba said with a smile. "Who would want to buy something made by a wimpy puppy like him? I say don't buy items from Wimpy Puppy Corp., buy them from ME!" he continued. "Because the wimpy puppy ain't worth your time."

Then the commercial was over.

"All right! Soon I shall show this all over the world and I will be the top dog in the Dueling world again!" Then Kaiba went into fits of evil laughter.

* * *

When Jounouchi saw the commercial come on the air, he was pissed beyond words.

"Oh, it's on, Kaiba!" he yelled. Then he made a mental note to fire Otogi later for keeping embarrassing pictures of him.

-tbc-

I'd like to note that my sister's name IS samurai-ashes [not unless you go onto Adultfanfiction.net. Then it's just Ashes.] But why in the world am I advertising my sister? Well, someone asked. I couldn't refuse. But she's hardcore yaoi at times. I think. Well, they get into bed; is that hardcore?

Sorry so short. Oh well.

Oh yes, I'd like to explain the name Wimpy Puppy Corp. better. Because I don't think Kaiba would put Wimpy in the beginning. ^^

Well, Wimpy Puppy Corp started a while ago. There was the OC of mine. If you've read the Timetravelers, (which I bet you haven't; it's Pokémon fan fiction), it's Nayana. But that wouldn't get posted unless I got a story site. Anyway, she got divorced from this guy who had a company called Dog Corp (which was dog products. But since it was semi-Pokémon fan fiction, it's odd over there). And the divorce wasn't too friendly, so she called the company Wimpy Puppy Corp.

Unfortunately, the story was going a little out of hand, and I decided that it was time for a change. Some events happened, and in the end, they DID get a divorce, but it was much more friendly. There was no reason for her to make fun of Wimpy Puppy Corp anymore. I was very sad; I loved Wimpy Puppy Corp…

So, it's February 4th 2004, and I'm walking down the hallway. Suddenly it hits me: I can combine Wimpy Puppy Corp and something I always wanted to write a fic about: Yu-gi-oh. I have a horrible thing called writer's block when it comes to anything out of my Pokémon fan fic series. But this was great! There's no way I was going to abandon this. It's just too great of an idea. So I started planning, and planning, and planning. And that's how this came along.

It's interesting. My sister asked if this (using the name Wimpy Puppy Corp) was the only reason I was writing this and I said yah. But I like this too. I can just see Kaiba and Jou doing this…

Ok, I'll stop.^^