Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Jaden's feminine problem ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jaden and Syrus were walking around the academy campus which was a whole island.
 
“Jaden you're the best duelist I've ever seen next to my brother. You should be in Obelisk Blue with him.” Syrus said
 
“I want to so bad.” Jaden said “But Dr. Crowler won't let me.”
 
“Too bad you're not a girl because then he wouldn't have a choice” Syrus said.
 
“Syrus, I don't want to be a girl!” Jaden said “I just have to work my way up.”
 
All of a sudden Jaden tripped over something.
 
“Jaden, are you okay?” Syrus said as he rushed to his friend's aid.
 
“I'm fine” Jaden said as he picked up the item he tripped on. It looked like a dusty old tea kettle. He rubbed the lamp and smoke started to come out. Soon the smoke formed into a genie.
 
“It's La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp.” Syrus said
 
Who has awoken me from my slumber?” La Jinn said
 
“Uh Me” Jaden said as he rose his hand.
 
Well state your wish” La Jinn said
 
“Wish?” Jaden asked, puzzled
 
He who frees the genie from the lamp gets one wish” La Jinn said
 
“I thought it was three wishes” Syrus said
 
No. That is but a myth. Now state your wish. I don't have all day.” La Jinn said
 
“I wish I could be in the Obelisk Blue Dorm.” Jaden answered.
 
As it is spoken it shall be done.” La Jinn said as put his hands together. Then he turned back into smoke and reentered the lamp as the lamp disappeared.
 
“That was weird” Jaden said
 
“Jaden…It's getting weirder.” Syrus said as he pointed at Jaden in fear “You're glowing.”
 
Jaden was indeed glowing. As he glowed his hair grew longer and was neat, his body began to thin out, his chest his pushed into a pair of C-cup breasts, his hips expanded, and his lower region reworked itself into that of a female. Then the glowing stopped and what was left was a girl in an oversized Slifer Red clothes. Alexis who was looking for Jaden happened to see the whole thing.
 
“Oh my god!” Alexis said as she came running at Jaden and Syrus “Jaden, are you okay”
 
“I'm fine” The girl that had been Jaden said then she got a good look at herself “No I don't wanna be a girl!”
 
“What's so wrong with being a girl?” Alexis asked in defense of her gender.
 
“There's nothing wrong with it but I'm not supposed to be a girl.” Jaden said
 
“Now what do we do?” Syrus asked
 
“I'll take Jaden or should say Jayda to my dorm room to get some fitting clothes then I'll take her Chancellor Shepard's office and I'll give you a call when we're done” Alexis said
 
So Alexis took the female Jaden to her dorm and pulled out a clean bra and panties. She told Jaden to strip so she could help her put on the bra. Jaden stripped off her oversized uniform and boxers and pulled the panties. Within seconds Alexis had helped her into the bra. Then Alexis took out a black top and matching skirt.
 
“A skirt? Don't you have any pants?” Jaden said
 
“No I don't. Now put on the clothes” Alexis said. Jaden followed the order and pulled on the top and skirt. “Now I need to call Syrus and tell him that we're on our way to Chancellor Shepard's office.”
 
Alexis called Syrus and they were on their way. Shepard was kind of skeptical about the situation. “You actually mean to tell me that this girl is Jaden Yuki??!” he said
 
“Yes sir” Jaden said
 
“I see and what proof do you have of this deck.” Shepard said
 
“Well I have this” Jaden said as she pulled out the Shadow Charm
 
“Jaden, what happened to you?” Shepard said.
 
“Well it's a long story” Jaden said as she told Shepard what had happened.
 
“I see…well we need to give you a new name and reassign to the Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm.” Shepard said
 
“I like Jayda, sir” Jaden said
 
“Very well, Jayda it is” Shepard said “Now come with me.”
 
Shepard led Jayda to the room where they kept all of the uniforms and presented her with a sleeveless black top, a white and blue vest that was also sleeveless, and a blue miniskirt the one that she was wearing look long. Finally she was given a pair of blue boots and gloves.”
 
“Well don't just stand there go to the girls restroom and get changed.” Shepard said
 
Jayda ran to the restroom the came out in her new uniform.
 
“Wow Jayda. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but you look hot” Syrus said
 
That comment definitely made Jayda feel uncomfortable. She didn't boys thinking she was hot.