Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Joey or Josephine ❯ Joey or Josephine? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Joey or Josephine?

By: Sisco

Marik smacks Sisco upside the head, awakening her from her daydream of Yu-Gi-Oh! bishie boys in thongs. "Idiot," he chuckled.

Sisco winces from the slap. "Ow! What da hell was dat for?"

Marik shrugs and grins foolishly. "I don't know…it looked as if you were in a deep trance, so I just knocked you back into consciousness."

Malik just stared dumbfounded. "…"

She storms off just to run into her darker half, Sano. "Oh, no! What have I done to deserve this?" She murmurs to herself.

Sano smirks. "Hey, I'm just here to give the disclaimers, so chill already, my lighter half."

Sisco blinks and then grins. "Oh, then in dat case, go strait ahead." Sits back in her armchair and relaxes. "Well, do it." She waves her hand to urge Sano on.

Sano sighs and excuses his lighter half's indolence. "Sisco doesn't own any of these characters, nor shall she ever. She isn't that lucky. If she were that lucky, she would be sitting in her brand new chair, in her Japanese beach house, in Akita, Japan.

His lighter half sticks her tongue out. "I'm lucky…just not lucky enough to have my way with the show…dat's all." She snorts and starts typing the story. "Oh yeah, by the way. Joe, a friend from school (coincidence, I think not), inspired this story, because he dressed up as a girl for Halloween. We…uh…we had a day for dressing up."

Marik and Malik quirk eyebrows and stare with flabbergasted faces. "That doesn't mean you could torture our Joey."

Sisco grins menacingly. "Sure it does!" ^____^

Bakura smirked at Joey's selection of a Halloween costume. He was a pretty, blonde haired girl with a short, black skirt and a short-sleeved, white blouse. His eyelashes were black with mascara and the eyelids were enveloped with blue. His cheeks were lightly brushed with pink blush. "What an idiot," Bakura whispered to himself. He laughed mentally, thinking that he himself would probably have done the same thing, but who needs a costume when your own body is good enough to scare anyone.

Joey strides up to the white haired teen in his clacked black hills. "Man! How can girls wear shoes like these? Dery're murder on my heels."

Bakura chuckled softly. "Why a girl for one reason?" He seethed through, more or less, parted lips. He closed his eyes and leaned against the wall near the boy's restroom, waiting for an answer from the blonde haired teen. He had to admit though; Joey was attractive in a transsexual way. Even the fake breast protruding from the blonde's chest were practical.

Joey laughed and kicked the heels off against the same wall that Bakura was leaning on. "I don't know, Bakura. I guess I wanted to see what every one's reactions would be. Am I really dat convincing?"

"Why do you ask?" Bakura asked, opening one of his eyes in interest.

Joey turned toward the white haired thief and smiled. "Because, no one has commented about me being in dis costume, not even Yugi."

Bakura nodded. "It must be, Joey. I didn't even realize it was you until you started talking to me." He resisted the urge to just reach out and grope one of Joey's fake breasts. //What am I thinking? // Bakura asked himself and finally opened both of his eyes to stare at the blonde beauty. "Um…Joey? Has anyone tried to…uh…you know…'touch' you?"

Joey looked up at Bakura with an astonished look across his face. "Yeah, they have! I didn't know how perverted dese boys were until they started slapping and squeezing my ass. I'm just glad that you, even for a yami, still have some dignity left. I can tell ya now man, I didn't think you were at all like dat. I figured you would grope me right on da spot!" Joey busted out laughing.

Bakura faintly blushed and then paled to a ghostly white. He would have touched the teen if he hadn't sustained himself and then it was the fact that other boys had touched the beautiful Joey before he had. "I would…um…take care of them if you want me to." He shadowed his face behind his bangs, hiding the blush across his cheeks.

Joey stopped laughing and now was staring at the white haired bandit. "Awe!" He teasingly wrapped his arms around Bakura's neck, surprising the thief in the process. "Are you jealous?" Joey rubbed his cheek up against Bakura's shoulder and moved his right hand down to his waist. "Don't worry, baby, I can take care of myself."

Bakura blinked and stared down at the blonde. "Are you insane? Someone is going to see us!"

Joey smiled, feeling his lipstick stretch with his lips. "And what's the matter with dat? No one is going to care. They think I'm a girl dressed as a slut for Halloween anyways."

Bakura smirked. "That's not the point…Josephine!" He suddenly grabbed Joey around the waist and shoved him into the boy's bathroom, locking the door in the procedure. "I just don't want anyone to see us fuck or we'll surely get suspended from school, and worse, I'll never hear the end of it from Ryou."

Joey practically clanged to the tiled wall. "Wait a minute, Bakura. I was just kidding." Fear spelled itself all over Joey's face, mostly the thought of being raped and his blood spilling all over the floor.

Bakura just chuckled. "Well, I'm not `kidding'. I want to do this. I lied when I said, `I didn't know it was you until you spoke to me.' The moment I saw you walk down the hall dressed in that dress I grew hard and wanting." He pressed his body against Joey's and licked at his slender neck. His groin pushed down against the blonde's groin, causing a whimper to escape Joey's strawberry, red lips. The thief grinned against and breathed hot air against the boy's skin. "You like this," he stated more than questioned. He moved his hand down to between Joey's legs and squeezed the already hardened member. "I can tell."

Joey shook his head desperately. "No…I-I…want…" He trailed off as Bakura claimed his lips, causing him to moan. He unconsciously spread his legs apart, wanting to feel more pressure against his cock. //Okay…I'm just lying to myself. I do want more! // He allowed his body to react on its on. He already knew he wasn't going to win the battle against his body and mind. He wrapped his arms around Bakura's neck, pressing their lips closer together. "More," he mumbled between breaths.

Bakura smirked. "Ah, now you're being an obedient little puppy." He ran his tongue over Joey's lips, tasting the light hint of strawberries, and smearing the lipstick. He smiled broadly, as he noticed this. If Joey wanted to dress as a slut, than by god, Bakura would make him look and feel like one.

Joey opened his mouth, allowing access. He closed his eyes as he felt Bakura make contact with his tongue. "Mm."

Bakura smiled as he broke the kiss and began kissing down to his neck, chest, and then rising the shirt to lick around his naval. He felt Joey shudder to the touch and grinned. "You liked that, huh?" He inched down further to between the blonde teen's legs and lifted the skirt. He wasn't quite surprised to see that the boy wasn't wearing any underwear.

Joey blushed furiously. "I…thought sluts didn't wear panties."

Bakura only smirked. "That's right, they don't." He suddenly engulfed Joey's hardened manhood into his mouth and sucked on it. He was enjoying the moans and cries of ecstasy from the boy.

"Oh, yes!" Joey groaned. "I-I…"

Bakura pulled back and stared up into Joey's half-dazed eyes. "Tell me what you want." He teased the tip of Joey's cock, with his tongue, as he waited for a response.

"I…want you in side me," Joey stuttered unsure of himself.

The thief grinned around the tip of Joey's member and took one more lick from the slit, causing the blond teen to melt onto the floor in front of the white haired thief.

Bakura unfastened his pants and released his straining member from the cotton restraints. He lied down onto the cold floor and urged Joey to sit on top of him.

Joey stratled Bakura's waist and leaned over to capture the thief's lips. He moaned as the kiss became bruising.

Bakura moved his hands to behind Joey's buttocks and kneaded the muscle with his fingers. "This is going to hurt," he warned, "since we don't have any preparation."

Joey nodded, reassuring that he was ready for the worse. He relaxed and waited for the intrusion. He suddenly hissed through his teeth as he felt the first digit enter into the tight ring of muscle and move into a circular motion, stretching the fine tissue. Then the second joined the first, spreading him even further, and then the third that caused a fire sensation through his spine and stomach. He pushed down against the three intruders, wanting to feel more.

Bakura was almost lost in his own little world, but his intellect immediately returned by Joey's pleasured scream. He realized he stroked against the blonde teen's prostate, sending electric waves all through out his withering body.

Joey pressed against them again, getting that same shock again. He cried out in ecstasy, wanting more. "Bakura…inside…now!"

Bakura obeyed and pulled out his finger to replace them with his length. He pushed inside with just his tip and stopped as he noticed Joey's pained expression. "We won't do this if it hurts, Joey. Do you want to stop?" He added, just to make sure the blonde was listening.

Joey shook his head and pressed himself further down along Bakura's shaft, causing the thief to gasp. "No, I don't want to." He winced from the tissue ripping apart from within. He didn't care though; it would just lubricate his entrance and make it easier for his new lover to thrust.

Bakura partly closed his eyes as the tight heat swallowed and clenched around him. He grasped onto Joey's waist for reassurance, and massaged the blonde teen's hips. He wanted the boy to be comforted and not feel like he was rushed. "Take you're time, Joey. I want you to relax." The thought of Joey being a virgin delighted him and hardened him even more.

Joey whimpered and placed his hands on top of Bakura's shoulders for support. He pulled himself up along the thief's erection, until he had only the tip inside, and then pushed back down, causing him to jolt in pain and pleasure. "Ah!"

Bakura winced as he felt the tissue rip and bleed. His senses drowned out by the smell of blood.

Joey was already exhausted and couldn't pump himself along the thief's length anymore.

Bakura noticed this and smiled. "Can't handle being dominant?" He lifted the teen up and thrust him back down onto his member. He groaned to the intense tightness swallowing him repeatedly. He searched vigilantly for the blonde boy's nub.

Joey let out a cry of despair as Bakura struck against the mound of nerves, gently at first and then roughly as Bakura was sure where to hit the pleasure mound. Each wail and cry brought the thief closer to his climax. He reached between Joey and himself to pump the blonde's neglected member.

Joey started moving along with Bakura, feeling the rough hand pump his straining erection, and the cock, moving inside him, move in the same rhythm. He opened his eyes slightly to peer at the thief's gratification on his face. For once, in Joey's life, he never thought he would see Bakura near tears, or in so much ecstasy, except for maybe Ryou. Joey let out a yelp as he poured himself onto Bakura's stomach and hand. He mentally flinched when he noticed the cum spill onto the thief's blue, school uniform. Something that Ryou surely will freak out about when he realizes what happened.

Bakura gave a silent scream, as Joey's muscles clinched around him, and caused him to release inside the wanting body above him.

Joey collapsed onto the thief and nuzzled him on the neck. He licked and nibbled just below the jaw line, drawing a moan from Bakura.

Bakura rolled there bodies around to where he was lying on top and ravaging the blonde's lips. "You…taste…good," he murmured with each break of a kiss.

"But I rather taste you," Joey teased and pulled the white hair bandit's mouth to his and passionately kissed him. When they pulled back from each other, Joey couldn't help but chuckle to the lipstick all over Bakura's lips. "Now YOU look like a girl. A very pretty one I might add."

Bakura snorted and wiped the lipstick off with his hand. "Well, you now look like a slut."

Joey blinked and started laughing. "I wouldn't doubt it." He pushed the bandit off him gently and stood up to look into the mirror over the sink. He grabbed a towel and wiped the lipstick off, and then the blood and cum from between his legs. "Who says I look good in it anyways?" He licked his lips trying to remoisten them.

Bakura refastened his pants and wrapped his arms around Joey's waist affectionately. "I do. You're very attractive with that lipstick." He kissed and nibbled on the blonde's neck, sending shrill waves of pleasure down Joey's back. Bakura bucked his groin against Joey's ass, indicating he was already hard again.

Joey giggled and shook his head. "You're a horny little ass."

The bandit nodded gleefully to agree. "But next time I would like for you to take me. I don't always have to be dominant."

Joey smiled and stole a kiss from Bakura over his shoulder. "I think I would actually like to do dat, but can we make love instead of fuck next time?"

Bakura nodded with tenderness in his eyes. "Yes, we can. I've never told anyone this before, except for Ryou that I like being held with passion. That's a secret we shall keep, okay?" He grinned menacingly between Joey's neck and shoulder.


Joey nodded. "Yes." He opened his mouth to say something, but the bell interrupted him to next period.

Bakura released his lover. "We better get to class." He walked to the locked door, stealing a glance at the blonde boy. "What were you going to say, by the way?"

Joey smirked. "Can Ryou join us next time?"

Bakura grinned and grasped Joey's hand. "Of course, my love. I think he would like that." He rethought for a moment. "But he's going to be the bottom."

Joey laughed as they exited the bathroom. "Why are you here instead of him?"

Bakura gave him a devious look. "I'm his Halloween costume."

The blonde teen blinked and then wrapped his arms around Bakura's shoulder. "Great costume!"

~Owari

Sisco grins insanely and looks around like an idiot. "Have a late Happy Halloween!" She runs and hides. The audience can hear her snickering from behind da curtains.