Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Join the Dead ❯ Epilogue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Have fun, Bakura!” Ryou chimed shoving his yami into the room. Broken and ragged breathing echoed around the thief as his life dripped steadily through his crimson stained fingers.
Thief?” a deep voice called out to him from the bed. Bakura began to laugh when he turned his head to see his greatest foe, Atemu. “… Are you okay?”The pharaoh asked his enemy.
“Oh yeah,” he laughter rose to full on maniacal “I'm better than okay. I'm fantastic!” Bakura removed his hand from his neck, exposing his wound. Atemu gasped in response to seeing the festering wound, the blood seeping freely from its confines.
“Tomb robber, you're-”
“Dead?” He slowly rose from the ground, his laughter subsiding with his movement. “I know.” Bakura quickly tackled the pharaoh down onto the ground in efforts to devour his flesh. The resistance he received was in vain, as the attacker's strength was beyond normal human capability. Ignoring the protest and cries from his victim, Bakura tore into the throat that he had stolen from his meal.
Aibou! Atemu cried, tears in the corner of his eyes. His final thoughts rested on his hikari, whom he knew he would be joining soon. Blood stopped its constant flow and eyes drooped shut as he drifted off to his eternal rest.
After finishing his meal, the body only slightly recognized by globs of odd colored hair scattered around it, Bakura stood up and faced the door that had opened mid-meal.
“Enjoyed your meal?” Marik asked sauntering into the room, his arm around his Omote.
“Want seconds?” Malik questioned.
“Yeah… I do.” Bakura licked off the escaping blood from his hand as he watched Ryou walk into the room. His hikari giggled as he caught the dripping blood falling from his love's lips.
“We should clean you up first, you made quite a mess of yourself.” He husked moving closer.
“I'll make a mess out of you.” He said grabbing Ryou and grinding into him. Tongues were lost in the blood bath they both were partaking in, teeth grabbing any and all flesh they could capture. Breaking apart only after a erotic moan was uttered out from below them. Looking down they were both greeted with erecting sight of Marik and Malik embraced in passion.
“We should catch up to them” Ryou said, starting to grind against Bakura again.
“Yes… we should.”