Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Jounouchirella ❯ Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Iris: Here's the finale!

***

"Joey." Seto dropped to one knee beside him, "I've been scouring the land for you."

"Really now?" Joey said, scooting away.

"I have something for you..." he placed a paper in Joey's hand and stood back up.

"You shouldn't have." the blonde laughed nervously as he unfolded the paper. He feared that it would be a mushy, gushy love letter....

But seriously... this is KAIBA we're talking about.

"TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS?!?!?" Joey wailed, "For what!?"

"Damage costs for your dumb Kuriboh-dogs, the scuff marks your shoes left on my nice, clean floors, and my dry-cleaning for the sweet marks you left on my tuxedo."

Joey dropped the paper and sighed in defeat. What made him think it was anything that didn't have to do with money? His soft brown eyes locked with Seto's dark, emotionless blue ones. He shook his head as he spoke.

"I don't have that kind of money." he said somberly.

"Then I guess you'll have to work it off in my mansion..."

"I guess."

"As my wife." (By 'wife', he means 'eternal dog/manslave that I 'love'' and by 'love' he means... :D)

"I... wait... do what now?"

Jaws dropped as Seto placed a BEWD shaped collar with a diamond tag around Joey's neck. Joey was stunned. Mai could be heard chasing Tea and Serenity down the stairs, screaming and yowling like a banshee. Seto wrapped his arms around Joey's waist and kissed him.

"I'm terribly confused."

"Just shut up, I don't like seeing people tortured by anyone but me."

"Eep."

*~*Fin*~*

Iris: Oh, yeah! Another story, finished!

Siri: They're not you big ones, though! Go finish KH II, now!

Iris: But!

Siri: Now!